Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy (5135 Views)

Create Your Own Wealth With 500naira Earners With Only ₦500 / Create Your Own Ebook And Start Earning From It / Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Quick Tip:
Don't be ashamed to sundry that dam or smelly mattrass. Its better for you especially when you have got kids. Or when you sweat alot.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85

Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Let me use home as an example here. I personally have been to certain people's homes and
I see no relation to the owners. The interior decoration doesn't showcase who they are and
a lot of people blame this on few factors like time, resources (Money factor) and decorating items available at such times. "We can always change it", they would always say. "Thought you said you don't have time?", I would ask. Note this reader, there is always that item that you want in your interior at your right price, trust me. But all you need do....http://www.kemimulticolour..com/2015/06/does-your-home-interior-decoration.html

Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
QUICK QUESTION:
How are you surviving this everyday rain?
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by Rubyventures: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
it will be nice to include a few prices at least to give us an idea of the price. e.g. the dinning set, bed and the sitting room sets.
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2015
A true life story...

In Sec schl. I have this friend who told me about a Family Friend's House Toilet.

I listened attentively as she unvailed her observations. In their toilet there is rug ooo, She said. They have shelf in their toilet, the toilet smell so nice. You can't believe that they have a magazine rack in their toilet. I was in there for almost 45 mins just flipping through the pages of the magazine. I was so excited to have use their toilet that day, she yelled.

I listened with all concentration. I found all she was saying so appealing, I didn't even know then God was preparing me to be a Decorator.

The concluding part was the best. She told me and the other girls who cared to listen that has she flushed, the water turned blue.
Blue!, we screamed. Yes, blue she said.
Do you know it took me to 2013 to understand what could make a toilet water blue and that that substance is sold for less than N500. Ignorance they say..

How does your toilet look like Peeps?

By Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by Rubyventures: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2015
MulticolourDeco:
A true life story...

In Sec schl. I have this friend who told me about a Family Friend's House Toilet.

I listened attentively as she unvailed her observations. In their toilet there is rug ooo, She said. They have shelf in their toilet, the toilet smell so nice. You can't believe that they have a magazine rack in their toilet. I was in there for almost 45 mins just flipping through the pages of the magazine. I was so excited to have use their toilet that day, she yelled.

I listened with all concentration. I found all she was saying so appealing, I didn't even know then God was preparing me to be a Decorator.

The concluding part was the best. She told me and the other girls who cared to listen that has she flushed, the water turned blue.
Blue!, we screamed. Yes, blue she said.
Do you know it took me to 2013 to understand what could make a toilet water blue and that that substance is sold for less than N500. Ignorance they say..

How does your toilet look like Peeps?

By Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine

You've not answered my question
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Rubyventures:
it will be nice to include a few prices at least to give us an idea of the price. e.g. the dinning set, bed and the sitting room sets.

Kindly chat up with us on Whatsapp on 08184870007 or Add us on Pin:79684B85.

Thank you. We will be updating our website address pretty soon.

Thanks.
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Hi, I am Kemi Olutola
A Professional Interior Decorator.
I also like to be called a Carpenter.
Do you know it takes btw 5mil upward to bring in and clear a 40ft long container.
Thats why we sell Imported furnitures quite expensive after months of waiting.
I love quality, I produce quality and I sell quality and affordable made in Nigeria Furnitures.
With the best quality woods and materials.
Why?. Its because I am Nigerian and I love Nigerians and I know Nigerian⭐.
Contact me today on 08138876286
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life⭐

Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2015
Happy Environmental

Clean all the way Peeps
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Happy Sunday

How prepared are you for the new week?
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
How are you doing
Happy New Month

Do you have a Xmas Plan?
How can we be of Assistance?

Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hey, Happy Sunday

From Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Never Leave God Out Of The Picture.

Have a Fulfilled Day
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by BilginMuh(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Can you please contact us from +905327607234 for interior products or see www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com
MulticolourDeco:
Hello there,
My name is Olutola Olukemi and I am a professional Interior decorator and I am the CEO of Multicolour Interiordezine limited, an Interior decorating and Designing company.

Kindly follow me on this board as I will be sharing with you few tips on Interior decoration. And also will be sharing Inspirational Interior decorating and decoration pictures/items both locally and Imported for sale.

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life.

Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by Rubyventures: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
BilginMuh:
Can you please contact us from +905327607234 for interior products or see www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Please give me a rough price quote for the red kitchen. Thanks
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
QUICK SUGGESTION:
IF I WERE YOU WHEN DRIVING OR INSIDE MY HOUSE I WILL USE MY AIR CONDITIONER AT THIS PERIOD
DO YOU GUYS NOTICE HOW DUSTY THE ENVIRONMENT IS.
AT THIS RATE, AIR CONDITIONING IS AN ASSET.
JUST TOOK PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO GET STUFF TODAY AND I ENDED UP WITH CATARRH, HEADACHE, SORE-THROAT PLUS COUGH.
ITS THAT BAD.

MULTICOLOUR INTERIORDEZINE...adding colour to ur life
multicolouriteriordezine@gmail.com
www.kemimulticolour@.com
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by BilginMuh(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dear Sir,

Including sink, oven, faucet, microwave, oven, marble top; we finished it in 9,000 usd. It is lenght was like 16 mts.

You may ask details from kamisoglu@bilginmuhendisliktr.com or +905327607234 whatsapp.

Please check our abilities from following link with pictures: https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Thank you.

Rubyventures:

Please give me a rough price quote for the red kitchen. Thanks
Re: Welcome, We Create Your Fantasy by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Please check our abilities from following link with pictures: https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Thank you.

[/quote]

Call us on 08138876286 or whatsapp 08184870007

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experts In Water Borehole Drilling,soil Test,pile Foundation,project Management / Distributor Of D.s Korea Roofing Tile In Nigeria / Dunamis Church, Area One Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.