Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed (103981 Views)

You Can Still Make Your Own Wealth / Create Your Own Wealth With 500naira Earners With Only ₦500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Gone are the days when Agriculture was the spirit of the nation. During this age, the only thing you could do to survive was engaging yourself in agriculture.
Later, there was a paradigm shift. An economy of much agriculture turned to Education. During this age, the best you could do to yourself was to enrol yourself in a western school of study and get western education. During that period, the government was really to employ at least 90% of the then graduates.
If I may ask, is that so lately?
Frankly No!
The rate of unemployment in Nigeria increases year in year out despite the fact that we have qualified graduates. In a recent data, out of 64% youths that we have in Nigeria, only 4% are employed.
What is this telling us?
It tells us that we are moving out of the education age;
that we should not wait on the shoulder of the government again;
that we should create jobs ourselves;
that we should employ in lieu of being employed!
Great economies of today like United states, China, Japan, Germany etc. attained their greatness because individuals in each economy were ready to create jobs and businesses rather than waiting for the governments to do that for them. They were able to turn their societies into information societies.
If Nigeria wants to attain such greatness, every individual must be able and ready to wake up from their slumbers and create jobs for themselves, employ in lieu of being employed. We should be ready to change our society to information society. We should be ready create businesses that will make us be our own boss. And in any business we pursue, we should be able to make research and get informed. Information, they say, is power.
If we really want to survive this dwindling economy with our businesses, we should be able to, wholeheartedly, embrace, information culture but with an attitude of getting ready to spend to achieve this. We should turn internet to our friends and make researches, read wide, listen to lectures from great people, attend seminars and conferences and above all, put everything learned into practice.
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY AT OUR DOOR STEP
In our own little way of salvaging the above situation, Nouz-Bogg Innovations has decided to organise a one-day seminar titled,

“Create Your Own Wealth, Employ in Lieu of Being Employed. “

This is to enlighten every Nigerian to wake up from their slumbers and also empower them to graduate from employees to employers.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Two (2) major evolving business topics will be treated on that day viz: Branding Services Business and Importation Business. The seminar begins by telling people about the challenges we are facing and about to face as undergraduates/graduates in the world today and in a way, how we have planned to help them in overcoming these. People to conjure with in respective fields in order to avoid being vague will speak and demonstrate on the topics of discourse. The participants learn about these practically as we make it realities and not just ideas. The seminar concludes by giving out unique application(s) and websites for the purpose of getting themselves established. Courses materials will also be given for people interested.

WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Learn how to graphically design different kinds of work and if you are not in for that, how to hire one.

Go about and print posters, banners, flyers, handbooks, note books, calendar, shirts etc without owning a machine or being an operator successfully

Get contracts from corporate organisations and government
Write a winning proposal to get contracts

Register his or her business and open a bank account

Import goods cheaply from countries like USA, UK, China, Asia, India etc and sell at 200% profit in Nigeria with just N5,000

Market goods imported around the community and on sites like jumia, dealday, konga etc
Manoeuvre the dollar market and stand out in competition

Meet all the speakers one on one after each session

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course has been developed to infuse great entrepreneurs lurking in all fields of study as undergraduate, corpers, graduate or post graduate students and every Nigerian individual on the street. In addition, this course can be valuable to those who are employed but want to earn extra income.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2016

Create Your Own Wealth…Employ in Lieu of Being Employed Seminar Content

The seminar will be a one day event as said earlier. It will be of two (2) major sessions, each session squaring each topic. All topics will be presented using power point.

First Session: Importation Business
[/b]Importation business requirement
[Things to consider before venturing Into importation business

Hot in demand products that you can import From USA, UK and China to Nigeria

The importation websites

Searching for the right and cheap products

How to track shipment and confirm delivery

Protection against scam

How to order goods from USA and US

How to avoid customs duties ( If you don't know this secret, you will be paying heavily whenever your goods arrive in Nigeria

How to advertise and promote your imported goods/products with or without a website.

How to buy cheap dollar to boost your importation

Interactive session

[b]Second Session: Rendering Branding Services

Definition of Branding/what it entails

How to be a graphic artist or hire one

How to go about printing of design works

How to write a winning business proposals to get contracts

How to register your business with CAC without the use of a middleman

How to open a bank account with your registered name

How you can solidify your branding business and importation

Interactive session
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2016
IS THE TRAINING ACTUALLY FREE??

Yes, it is. This is our way of appreciating God over years and contributing our own quotas to the economy.
If we are to charge for this training, then we should be talking about N25,000 - N50,000 per attendee.

But NO; 2016 shouldn’t be started like that. Not now that the economy is harder than before. We just pray we get the change we always crave for.

Once again, it is a FREEEEE TRAINING.

But let us be honest, since the training will be done in a student environment, out of over 30,000 students in various schools, at least 10% will want to attend a free training. By my calculation, that is 3000 potential attendees in each school.

This makes this question pops into my head, which hall is available that will accommodate such population? Even if we get, will everybody be serious as expected, won’t it be ‘taja teran’ (Dog and Goat event)?
What is the cost implication for the hall?
What will cater for the lecturers’ welfare?
Creating awareness/campaign for the program, will that one be free too?
Will there no be other logistics involved in ensuring everything goes smoothly?

Let’s face the Reality

The reality is virtually everybody will want to attend but we cannot bear the cost of the whole thing. What we do is this, you as an individual, you will pay for the hall, lecturers’ welfare, campaign and other logistics.

But no payment for the information you are coming to learn, we will borne the price of the lecturers. (because you can’t expect lecturers to speak for free and give you the required)

So, if you wish to attend, register your interest by paying a token which will cover for the cost on you. In order to make it easy for you and be just, our participants have been divided into three, Bronze participants, silver participants and Golden participants.
The payment arrangement for each category is as follows:

GOLDEN PACKAGE:

Students (with valid ID card): N2,350
Corpers (with valid ID card): N3,350
Others (general public): N4,350

SLIVER PACKAGE:
Students (with valid ID card): N1,550
Corpers (with valid ID card): N2,550
Others (general public): N3,550

BRONZE PACKAGE:

Students (with valid ID card): N1,050
Corpers (with valid ID card): N2,050
Others (general public): N3,050

Why Should I Pay for Golden Pack?

Every golden participant will enjoy the following benefits:
Seminar Lecture

Certificate

Courses Materials

Front Row Seat

10% discount in Graphic Design Training

Every Silver participant will enjoy the following benefits:
Seminar Lecture

Certificate

Front Row Seat

Every Bronze participant will enjoy the following benefit:
Seminar Lecture only

But wait…

Since our sole intention is to teach this thing for free (you cover the logistic of course), we have further offer for people who are ready to book now now without procrastinating. Therefore,

FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO REGISTER WILL GET THE COURSES MATERIALS FREE
regardless of your package!

THIS FREE EVENT HOLDS AS FOLLOWS:

KANO
:
For people within Kano, and Environ, the seminar will hold on:
Date: 26th March, 2016
Time: 9:00am – 3:30pm
Venue: Musa Abdullahi Auditorium, Bayero University Kano (New Site), Kano.

DUTSE:
For people within Jigawa, and Environ, the seminar will hold on:
Date: 2nd April, 2016
Venue: Faculty of General Studies Auditorium, Federal University of Dutse, Dutse, Jigawa State.

WUDIL:
For people within Wudil, and Environ, the seminar will hold on:
Date: 16th April, 2016
Venue: to be announced later

ABUJA:
For people within Abuja, and Environ, the seminar will hold on:
TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2016
How Do I Get Registered?

You are to get registered through the following addresses;

Kano: www.academy.nbibrands.com/buk

Dutse: www.academy.nbibrands.com/fud

Wudil: www.academy.nbibrands.com/kust

Please go through the registration and payment guidelines there before you proceed.

The Account Details??
You will find it on the registration page.

PS: Can I Pay At Venue?

Hmmm! Let me say yes. But I cannot guarantee you. The reason is this, if all the seats are occupied, sorry will be your name that day #shikena

For enquiries, you can call, 07032776097, 08157520898 or send mail to info@nbibrands.com
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by importexpert(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
good afternoon Nairalanders. O.p have said it all. this is an opportunity that everyone should utilize. if you have questions kindly post them and am sure the o.p will do justice to them.

1 Like

Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by importexpert(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
for those that are having importation related challenges, you can also post your questions here. the event is a must attend for everyone.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by anthney87: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Why is it that those from delta don't benefit all these at all? pls OP let's see how this can be organized in delta pls. can I have ur number? this s wat most of us wants.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2016
anthney87:
Why is it that those from delta don't benefit all these at all? pls OP let's see how this can be organized in delta pls. can I have ur number? this s wat most of us wants.
check my signature or u send me mail at info@nbibrands.com. Thanks.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2016
Good morning to you all Nairalanders. How ur nights?
Have you made your decision whether to attend the seminar or not? Is better you are quick about it to avoid if I had know.
For those of us that we have been hearing branding branding but we don't really know what it means or how to go about making money with it, we have the opportunity now to be tutored fully on the business.
On importation, it is not something new on Nairaland. In fact, we have had many people like ymodulus, importexpert, david8 etc that have taken their precious time to tutor thing thing for free. But I an sure of one thing, some of us still face one or two challenges. So, here is an opportunity for us to have interactive session to expert in the field.
There can be nothing equivalent to seeing your teacher face to face.
Stay glued to this thread, there is a secret I want to expose to all.

Good morning once again everybody.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by importexpert(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Amoshine:
Good morning to you all Nairalanders. How ur nights?
Have you made your decision whether to attend the seminar or not? Is better you are quick about it to avoid if I had know.
For those of us that we have been hearing branding branding but we don't really know what it means or how to go about making money with it, we have the opportunity now to be tutored fully on the business.
On importation, it is not something new on Nairaland. In fact, we have had many people like ymodulus, importexpert, david8 etc that have taken their precious time to tutor thing thing for free. But I an sure of one thing, some of us still face one or two challenges. So, here is an opportunity for us to have interactive session to expert in the field.
There can be nothing equivalent to seeing your teacher face to face.
Stay glued to this thread, there is a secret I want to expose to all.

Good morning once again everybody.

true talk. it is a great opportunity to have experts in the field of different businesses discuss with you live and direct. the best part of it all is that you will have an opportunity to have an interactive session with experts all for just N1,050. i wonder what kind of a person will miss such an opportunity.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2016
NICE ONE
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by flokii: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2016
@OP do you have any 5-10million you're not using now that I can borrow?

na business I wan use am start

3 Likes

Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by DBossNG(m): 4:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Alright

Check my signature for cheap data bundles
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by demola2100: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2016
DBossNG:
Alright

Check my signature for cheap data bundles

Find out the secrets behind foodstuff exporting business, make #80,000 - #150,000 per trip. see our signature.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by tonyx4x44(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
IS the graphic training a separate program from the seminar? because I'm interested in that specifically. What is the training like? and can I enrol for that directly?
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
tonyx4x44:
IS the graphic training a separate program from the seminar? because I'm interested in that specifically. What is the training like? and can I enrol for that directly?
Yes, but is consequent upon d completion of the seminar programming. It is also open for people who are interested but didn't participate in the seminar.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by tonyx4x44(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Amoshine:

Yes, but is consequent upon d completion of the seminar programming. It is also open for people who are interested but didn't participate in the seminar.

Thus, I should wait for the seminar to be completed right?
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Thus, I should wait for the seminar to be completed right?
Yes.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by wa5lly: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
this kind of seminar is needed mostly in the South West especially in osun state. op should consider this.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
wa5lly:
this kind of seminar is needed mostly in the South West especially in osun state. op should consider this.
My brother, noted with thanks smiley
wa5lly:
My brother, noted with thanks
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by anthney87: 4:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Amoshine:

check my signature or u send me mail at info@nbibrands.com. Thanks.
noted will definitely reac u
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by ril19(m): 4:30am On Mar 19, 2016
MY present location is far flung from the north hence my less interest. inform us please when this comes down south. thank you.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by preshdiva(f): 5:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Hello people, do pls like and share this article https://thewcommunity.com/pink-flower-thewinkchallenge/ it's about women, virginity and all thee misconceptions. It'd make a wonderful read, I promise you https://thewcommunity.com/pink-flower-thewinkchallenge/ pls don't forget to like, comment and share with everyone you love. Thanks!
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by TemmyWon(f): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
more locations please
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by milinda(f): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
How about Ilorin in kwara State?? We need it here too OP

2 Likes

Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by Amoshine(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
@everybody, thanks for your contribution but you know, one step at a time. This thread will be updated as we have in new locations.
For people that are finding it uneasy to pay online, they can pay at the venue of the programming as said earlier but they should come early enough. Thanks.
Re: Create Your Own Wealth... Employ In Lieu Of Being Employed by semochendo1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good program. I wish people around that area could take advantage of this golden opportunity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Tents (08185264049) marquee/canopy/pagoda Nigeria 4 sale n rent / Business Branding: Get An Article Written & Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.