Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,518 members, 7,850,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Can You Be Grateful For What You Don’t Have? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Be Grateful For What You Don’t Have? (591 Views)

These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them / Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other / We should be grateful for life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be Grateful For What You Don’t Have? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Can you be grateful for what you don’t have?

Scripture: “Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.” - Philippians 4:11

Are you worried about not having what you need?

God promised to provide for those who put Him first. Be faithful with what you do have, but when you feel worried, “give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you” (Psalm 55:22). The Apostle Paul found joy even though he was unfairly put in prison. You can learn to “be satisfied with what you have, for God has said, ‘I will never fail you’” (Hebrews 13:5).

If you’re not sure how to find joy in every situation, write back so we can encourage you and pray for you.

Share this with someone who worries:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Is A Religion Of Origins / Stoning In The Bible Is Prescribed For 13 Counts / Things You Can Not Do With God's Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.