Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause (1160 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by glory200: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls opinion
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by Godfullsam(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why don't you ask her
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by sod09(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
She's spiritually endowed
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by glory200: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by valmunich(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
What answers will you get here that'll be clearer than the one she'll give you ¿
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ask her na
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by adanduka: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Describe the fall please sad
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by omat20(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pishure of the friend or Idonbelivit
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by Image123(m): 3:40am On Mar 12, 2015
That's strange and in no way a mark of spirituality. Jesus wasn't shaking and falling while praying.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by kevoh(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Are you sure it's not Epilepsy?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by mmsen: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2015
She's mentally troubled.
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by twosquare(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2015
glory200:
Pls opinion
maybe she is a Quaker.
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by taiwo850629: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2015
Could you please introduce me to her? I would like to know her. You can give my phone numbers and email address- 08188171420 (whatsapp), 08107535362, taiwo1462001@yahoo.com. Or you could give me her details. I believe she's a prophetess.
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lack of good sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by glory200: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
taiwo850629:
Could you please introduce me to her? I would like to know her. You can give my phone numbers and email address- 08188171420 (whatsapp), 08107535362, taiwo1462001@yahoo.com. Or you could give me her details. I believe she's a prophetess.
why do u say she is a prophetess
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by glory200: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
twosquare:
maybe she is a Quaker.
pls wat is the meaning of quaker
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by enm(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Praying and falling ? My opinion is to meet the pastor or an elder in the church and explain things to them and i believe they will take it upon themselves to go in prayer on her behalf to find out what's happening . I would have said ask her but i preferred you nudge her gently to speak with her pastor or an elder in the church.

A lot of things can be said to be reason for this phenomenon but since it only occurs when she pray, two things i can point out here and i think she may know the reason but confused and afraid.

Reason are, the spirit of God working in her or battle between light and darkness over her life either way she is someone marked for the establishment or the fulfilment of God kingdom here on earth.

Advice not everybody who claimed to be able to help should be approach, some are charlatan, agent of devil disguise as pastor who are out looking for people glory to use to further the work of their master the devil.

If her church is not a bible believing church or not strictling adhering to the word of God in the bible ( like some encouraging sex before marriage ) and also not strong in prayer tell her to port to one ASAP.

I pray God reveal and lead you to the path that you and your friend should take in Jesus name.
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by steppins: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
glory200:
Pls opinion
Tell your friend to go to the nearest pharmacy and buy Tegretol. That thing na Epliepsy!
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by glory200: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppins:

Tell your friend to go to the nearest pharmacy and buy Tegretol. That thing na Epliepsy!
which epilepsy abeg no say rubbish for here dont u understand my statement I said whenever she prays
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by twosquare(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
glory200:
pls wat is the meaning of quaker
a denomination in Christianity founded by George Fox who believes in "Quaking before the Lord" when the Spirit falls on them or they are in the spirit sort of. They shake when praying and this they allude to heavy power of the Holy Ghost.
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by taiwo850629: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Its the electricity of the power of God passing through her. She's a prophetess and she'll give her message when she gets in contact with me. More reason you should get us linked.
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by glory200: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
taiwo850629:
Its the electricity of the power of God passing through her. She's a prophetess and she'll give her message when she gets in contact with me. More reason you should get us linked.
which message do u want to give her that u cannot say
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by Hiswordxray(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
glory200:
Pls opinion
She is in a process and are gift is still trying to manifest.
Ask her if she feels this heaviness in her chest each time she tries to pray.
Re: My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause by taiwo850629: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2015
My message for her is- I wish her the best

(1) (Reply)

The Most Translated Website In The World. / Are There No Trustworthy Pastors Anymore? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.