Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays (915 Views)

Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / My Friend Always Falls, Shake Anytime She Prays Pls What Is The Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by glory200: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pls
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
She is under the influence of the Holiest Spirit..
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by OkuDiOver1(f): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Akwukwu
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by glory200: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
She is under the influence of the Holiest Spirit..
dont understand the meanimg of the holiest spirit because it bothers me a lot when i see her praying
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by Idrismusty97(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
It is simple, whenever your friend prays she is in the spirit. The spirit is known to be a retàrd that can't manifest its self like a gentleman. Does your friend also speaks some mumbo jumbo whenever she falls or some times jump up and down like monkeys? I wonder why god haven't taken the spirit to a mental hospital for so long, he must be a pain in the neck in heaven.
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
na demon be day na.
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Idrismusty97:
It is simple, whenever your friend prays he/she is the spirit. The spirit is known to be a retàrd that can't manifest it self like a gentleman. Does your friend also speaks some mumbo jumbo whenever she falls or some times jump up and down like monkeys? I wonder why god haven't taken the spirit to a mental hospital for so long, he must be a pain in the neck in heaven.
I rebuke u
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by glory200: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I rebuke u
pls help me rebuke him i dont even understand what he wrote

1 Like

Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by espn(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Take her to a canal and ask her to pray or on top of 3rd mainland bridge above the water. Then u will be sure if the shaking and falling is divine.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by glory200: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
espn:
Take her to a canal and ask her to pray or on top of 3rd mainland bridge. Then u will be sure if the shaking and falling is divine.
pls i dont need polluted minds here
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by espn(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
glory200:
pls i dont need polluted minds here
ders nuffin polluting here.. u asked for an opinion now u v it..if u already v d answer why ask.. since u believe she is in d spirit..why come here and ask..we don't believe and we gave u our opinion..must we b from ur school of thought?
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by glory200: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
espn:
ders nuffin polluting here.. u asked for an opinion now u v it..if u already v d answer why ask.. since u believe she is in d spirit..why come here and ask..we don't believe and we gave u our opinion..must we b from ur school of thought?
u first go to the canal i believe u are also in the spirit
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
glory200:
Pls
dear ur friend has received demon in the name of Pentecost
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by espn(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
glory200:
u first go to the canal i believe u are also in the spirit
it's obvious u just opened dis thread for opening sake..bleep to hell abeg.
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by ifekemmie(f): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Must u open ur friend's yansh here.

She is spirit filled.
Re: Opinion Pls My Friend Falls And Shakes Anytime She Prays by glory200: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
ifekemmie:
Must u open ur friend's yansh here.

She is spirit filled.
ok thank u was kind of disturbed

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Give Tithe To Charity Instead Of To The Church / What Do You Think Of First Fruit Offering? / If You Are Alive, Just Call These Names, Don't Stop...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.