Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Bought An Item On Aliexpress, How Can I Track It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Bought An Item On Aliexpress, How Can I Track It (539 Views)

Naira To Dollar On Aliexpress / How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought An Item On Aliexpress, How Can I Track It by cutebobo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
please i orderred for an item on aliexpress and was given tracking number but dont know how to track it
Re: I Bought An Item On Aliexpress, How Can I Track It by fiverrwin(f): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
just take note of the date it will reach you. make sure two days to you login when you have not received it to open dispute. if not you will not receive it and can not get your money back. monitor it well.
Re: I Bought An Item On Aliexpress, How Can I Track It by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2015
@op the seller should also give or tell you the shipping company that is shipping your items. With that shipping company, let say DHL, log on to their website (e.g www.dhl.com), click on track package and input the tracking number given to you by your seller. Problem solved. Or betterstill, log on to www.17track.com and select the shipping company.
Re: I Bought An Item On Aliexpress, How Can I Track It by bedfordng(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2015
contact the seller for shipping coy used

(1) (Reply)

I Have N500,000 To Invest In Any Small Tech Retail Business / Domain Business: Wire Transfer Details / The Salon Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.