Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Domain Business: Wire Transfer Details - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Business: Wire Transfer Details (554 Views)

How To Start Online Domain Business And Make Your Money / Bank Wire Transfer / Help On Wire Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Business: Wire Transfer Details by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 05, 2015
Pls, help me, what do I put where they ask for swift code, is it the swift code of the bank address i put on it..

NB.. I'm talking about godaddy
Re: Domain Business: Wire Transfer Details by iykepromotions: 6:03pm On May 05, 2015
jitmas:
Pls, help me, what do I put where they ask for swift code, is it the swift code of the bank address i put on it..

NB.. I'm talking about godaddy
yes call or visit your bank branch and ask them of their swift code
Re: Domain Business: Wire Transfer Details by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 05, 2015
@iykepromotions You mean where the account was opened or the nearest branch to me?
Re: Domain Business: Wire Transfer Details by iykepromotions: 7:03pm On May 05, 2015
jitmas:
@iykepromotions You mean where the account was opened or the nearest branch to me?
in my own case, where the account was opened

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? 350 Naira @ NNPC Depot Lagos / Imagine The Cost Of Fuel / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.