Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Jambites Need To Know? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Jambites Need To Know? (544 Views)

Over 10,000 Jambites To Lose Their Result Due To Exam Malpractice -see Detail / 2016/2017 JAMB CBT 10 Cool Tips All Jambites Need To Know / Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Jambites Need To Know? by Bensmart04(m): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
To all my friends writing JAMB this is a word from me to you, I have gone through review myself and discovered it has always been helpful to me during examinations and I have decided to dish it out for you to emulate... Anxiety will paralyze you and prevent you from thinking straight; it will make you nervous, increase your careless
mistakes and will make you to behave hectically. Honesty none of this characteristic will help you during exam situation. However, by
realizing you are not a mortal peril
during an exam situation, you can
take a lot of pressure off your
shoulders and reduce exam nerves. Make yourself clear that there is no need to be fearful, relax don't stress your brain, don't burn midnight oil the night before the exam and remember to eat light food when coming for your
exam. And finally pray before you start your
exam and always remember to start
with subject you know best this will
give you confident about your score.

See full details http://www.theafricanvoice.org

(1) (Reply)

RIV-POLY 2014/2015 2nd/3rd Supplementary Admission List Is Out / How Good Are Nigerian University Lecturers? / Graduates Do You Regret Not Going To Parties While In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.