Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,781 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Graduates Do You Regret Not Going To Parties While In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduates Do You Regret Not Going To Parties While In School (529 Views)

I Regret Bitterly Going To University. / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? / This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduates Do You Regret Not Going To Parties While In School by lordthree(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2015
I'm about to start my final year first semester, I'm a conservative guy but lately I've been wondering if I'd regret not attending parties like my friends do.
nairalanders who have graduated do you regret not attending a lot of parties as a student or do you regret partying too much.
Re: Graduates Do You Regret Not Going To Parties While In School by Kylez(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2015
I smell FP angry

1 Like

Re: Graduates Do You Regret Not Going To Parties While In School by StPete: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Enjoy your life in school while u can cos…
U WILL NEVER GET IT BACK

I remember one time while I was rounding up my project and my supervisor was giving me tough time
Having broken my head on what was seemingly an impossible task, I got invited by a friend to attend his birthday party at a Private beach.
After attending that party, then I discovered mhen, it was my best day at the university.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Do You Regret Not Going To Parties While In School by lordthree(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
StPete:
Enjoy your life in school while u can cos…
U WILL NEVER GET IT BACK

I remember one time while I was rounding up my project and my supervisor was giving me tough time
Having broken my head on what was seemingly an impossible task, I got invited by a friend to attend his birthday party at a Private beach.
After attending that party, then I discovered mhen, it was my best day at the university.
been thinking of it oh, and you have a valid point

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Oron: Requirement For Cadets / Students To Pay Tuition / How To Apply And Obtain A Student Visa To Study In Germany And Finland / Best Final Year Project Topic For Hydrogeology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.