Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos (23372 Views)

Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / 3000 Apc Members Decamped To Pdp In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by DeviIhimself: 5:12am On Mar 12, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Breaking News:
500Million APC supporters defect to PDP in Lagos. cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself

Yorubas are voting for Gej because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by DeviIhimself: 5:13am On Mar 12, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
Were they counted one by one, like been assembled and counted...3000? OK,that's serious then!

Read the article they are even more than 3000

Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by temitemi1(m): 6:26am On Mar 12, 2015
We are winning... GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by temmy6996(m): 6:53am On Mar 12, 2015
DeviIhimself:
3, 000 members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) under the aegis of Justice Group Wednesday defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos.
The group was led by Chief David Abidakun, who explained that they are leaving the APC in Lagos and the south west.

He said “We are not counting the number of people here but our membership. We have a membership of over 70, 000 in the South West and all of us will join the PDP in our various states in the South West after the formal ceremony”.

He said that the group left the APC for being marginalised, adding that “We believe that the PDP is a place to be and so we have decided to be part of the winning team.”

Receiving the decampees, the Lagos State deputy chairman of the party, Chief Sikiru Apena, promised them fair and same chances with existing members of the party.

Also at the event were Chieftains of the party and it’s Lagos State governorship candidate, Mr Jimi Agbaje

http://www.newsstandngr.com/news/3000-members-of-apc-defects-to-pdp-in-lagos/

http://reportsafrique.com/politics/?s=224
. When I read some news abt politics, I ask myself WHY THIS RUBBISH?. Take for example I'm 1 of the said APC member defecting to PDP or vice versa, ao easy will I be convince that I shld defect let alone convincing 3000 members? All of us can neva b zombies now. We'll still av some open brain people that'll object to that. All i'll say is that we the masses should knw wat we r doin n let's not allow these politicians to break us. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. UNITED WE STAND!!!
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by ignis: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2015
APC, gradually loosing it....
No thanks to the postponed election.

6 Likes

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by allanphash7(m): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2015
Mehn! I cant imagine someone will just wake up and decide to go and start pushing a grounded park Train

Shior

Ko kan aye

Teamchange

1 Like

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by menesheh(m): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2015
grin

Trending on nairaland

#Buhari is a terrorist
#Apc Is bokoharam
#Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by adaweezy(m): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2015
very old news... since November. 2014 and a mod will move this to front page
nonsense

1 Like

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by ddeola: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2015
3000 out of millions, what a shame !

Please don't tell them you counted their dogs, cats and goats o... grin grin grin
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by 1stola: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2015
goodLOCK to them.

SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by arimahoseloka(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2015
I just dey sorry 4 una. u don't know the disgrace waiting 4 good luck. its like u don't see that 80percent of the entire population are tired of his leadership. let's not talk 2much. on election day, u will see with Ur own eyes.
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by dammytosh: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2015
DeviIhimself:
It's only a myopic politician will join apc not knowing that the major selling point of apc is propaganda and lies and propaganda doesn't last long

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

You say Buhari is a terrorist, APC is boko haram and GEJ as president can not arrest Buhari and Prominent APC members and yet you say GEJ till 2019.

You need a brain transplant as soon as possible. You are beginning to think like FFK and Maggi Doyin.
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by Popemax(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Hahahahaha before 28th of march, we 'll witness a lot of defection from APC to PDP. What pdp is doing in the grass root is wonderful. I am surprised myself.
My sincere prayer is for God to give Buhari the fortitude to bear this final loss. As for Tinubu and Ameachi, their fate is sealed.
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by Sundaydare1: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2015
You people didn't have anything to do than argument on Nigeria issues. please come and help me clean my house....

1 Like

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by walozanga(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2015
More are facing the truth
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by walozanga(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2015
arimahoseloka:
I just dey sorry 4 una. u don't know the disgrace waiting 4 good luck. its like u don't see that 80percent of the entire population are tired of his leadership. let's not talk 2much. on election day, u will see with Ur own eyes.

WORDS OF A TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by itetemi: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2015
fake tori,pdp need to keep their lies so they rented crowd and said they decamped.

in lagos, pls say another tori.
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2015
It only takes a fool to read and believe anything he reads on social media without verifying the authenticity of its source. If this information is true and real, it would have gone viral and probably be on the front page of many Nigerian Newspapers.
Check the source as presented by the OP, then use your brain to determine it's credibility before making comment(s) ignorantly.
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by itetemi: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2015
DeviIhimself:

fake tori,pdp need to keep their lies so they rented crowd and said they decamped.

in lagos, pls say another tori.

even the source is mmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by McSpark: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2015
North East SAI GOODLUCK JONATHAN, North Central SAI GOODLUCK. Buhari boyz na them dey kill us for N'east. Buhari boko haram ne ba za mu zabe shi ba. Mun gane Yanzu, Sai Goodluck sai PDP. We wouldn't vote terror party. Una gang agaist us expectially Adamawa and Taraba kill us and displaced us GOD would come between us. SAi Jonathan.
hamaworld:

Thank you mister grass root.
Even those pigs in p D p know that there is no amount of dollar will make dem win.

1 Like

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by Shafiu1: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Apc is a devilish demonic party built on lies and propaganda and it shall crumble

Come March 28th apc will be dead because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
PDP hav e been deceiving Nigerians for years..You must be dumb to call a apc a devilish party.. What about pdp? Saints party? Be wise
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by dennismukoro(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2015
who are the member abd who are the voters ?
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by dennismukoro(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2015
who are the member and who are the voters ?
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by XBLadez: 7:35am On Mar 12, 2015
One by one, dem don dey come. I don't blame them, nobody loves to get drenched by the rain.
Oya, sare wole grin

2 Likes

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by babasanti: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Dividends of election postponement. GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLL 2019

2 Likes

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by aby1976(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Let me tell u what u don't know. Am sure apc saw d defection coming. Why? because justice forum is agbaje's. So no big deal. They just followed their leader. Agbaje started justice forum when AD split. So the defection is not a big deal as it's envisaged. By APC

2 Likes

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by victors123: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Jona may nt be best candiate but Buhari is nt the best option so we have witness Buhari Regime during Military rule is a dictator Military man will always be Military man!!! When talking about change who want to change Nigeria? It's Buhari that will be controling by Tinubu who as lut Lagos or Fayemi who loot Ekiti to alot of debt hummm! Still they claiming they are cent for where!! Stop hiding at the back of one figer
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by Shafiu1: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2015
walozanga:

WORDS OF A TERRORIST
Your brain has malfunctioned..Tell me what you benefited in Gej regime? Nigerians are dumb and gullible
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2015
the only problem I have with APC is their promises. geez, #5000 to unemployed youth, 3 million jobs annually? come on, we are not all that daft! the things I want to hear are; plans for health sector, education ( can you give what you don't have?), getting US off oil e.t.c
please make realistic promises (both PDP and APC) because the ones I've been hearing, only God that make such and I have not seen him contesting lately!

1 Like

Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by bobbyruffy(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Pollution amongst the parties....
Re: 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos by tola9ja: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2015
[size=21pt]LOL[/size][size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded / Yahaya Bello Sworn In Without A Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.