Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded (23383 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) / Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Completes Rehabilitation Of Alapere Roundabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by clemmonce(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
The Landlord Association of Oyesiku Street, Alapere is appealing to the Lagos State Ministry of Environment to come to our aid concerning the canal along Alapere Estate Road down to Iyana Oworo, the canal is blocked which lead to everywhere being flooded, properties are being destroyed due to the flooding. We have written countless of times to the ministry of environment about this issue but nothing has been done, We have sent numerous mails, tweets nothing has been done.
We are using this medium to appeal to the commissioner of environment and the ministry of environment to come to our aid before further destruction happens to life and properties.

For the Landlord Association of Oyesiku Street, Alapere, Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by clemmonce(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
I just hope this can be taken to the front page for better awareness. I am appealing to the Mods to please push this to the front page for better awareness, so the necessary authorities can see it.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by oyonu(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jesus christ! LASG pls help out with this situation. I can only imagine how the mosquitoes in this place will be making a feast everyday due to this.

Lagos state is overpopulated, overrated and goosh! too dirty... u people should try the sunshine state, clean, peaceful and lovely

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by clemmonce(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
oyonu:
Jesus christ! LASG pls help out with this situation. I can only imagine how the mosquitoes in this place will be making a feast everyday due to this.

Lagos state is overpopulated, overrated and goosh! too dirty... u people should try the sunshine state, clean, peaceful and lovely
my brother the mosquito is unimaginable. Fat and big ones... we are suffering... Ministry of Environment come to our aid. lalasticlala please front page.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by Obdk: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lagos state HELL on EARTH.
suffering and smiling.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by DerideGull(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Shithole indeed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by clemmonce(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Obdk:
Lagos state HELL on EARTH.

suffering and smiling.
very true brother. No wonder life expectancy is very low in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by clemmonce(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
DerideGull:
Shithole indeed.
Can this be put on front page please. super mods....
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by FarahAideed: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
I am sure this is as a result of the sandfilling at third mainland court in the lagoon

4 Likes

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by clemmonce(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
I am sure this is as a result of the sandfilling at third mainland court in the lagoon
it might be. but the real problem is the blocked canal.. water is not flowing ...
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by clemmonce(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cc. @Lalasticlala
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by sirugos(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s
To locate Buharis father and give him condom

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by maxiuc(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by MachoKid(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
whoa shid is real out there in Africa
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by helphelp: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mainland no dey Ambode plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by nairavsdollars(f): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dont tell me people are living here in a megacity

1 Like

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by RealGucci: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
ketu alakpere yay
alakpere
hey wo
ai.
alakpere
anyone wey miss him step
wud be in dat shiitholle infested shiiit water
plus if your phones are water proof
u miss a step.
e nor go ever come on again
once it drops into dat stinkin shiiit ass infested shiithole yucky disgusting black sea drainage water shiiit

1 Like

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Have you guys ever heard of what is called community effort, how much does it take to hire a swamp boogey for a day.

3 Likes

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by Akalia(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
sirugos:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

lol, too much wisdom no go kill you.
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
That house with ladder weak me.
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by BedLam: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Where are those that are always shouting “ Lagos is a country “? Raise your hand!

6 Likes

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by Smily202(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
sirugos:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

You better rewind the time back to 1914 to convince Lugard not to merge the Southern and Northern protectorate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by myettiallah: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
South waste is a very dirty place...
U cant see such rubbish in the north....
Anyway, they have bin serving us and they are loyal slaves cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by OboOlora(f): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
MegaCity

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by phreakabit(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by Awoofawo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
clemmonce:
it might be. but the real problem is the blocked canal.. water is not flowing ...
When you na dey dump refuse in gutter and canal......you na no know say one day water go com meet you na for house abi....... abeg make all you na go get rake and shovel commot all the jagajaga inside canal next week Saturday.....

4 Likes

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by AishaBuhari: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hmmm! Still living like in the days of old - Retrogression at its peak

I hear that majority in Lagos don't have toilets and waste bins, hence the reason for the blockages.

That environment is no different from the image below

Heaps of Dirts in Lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/4343003/dirtier-lagos-heaps-refuse-everywhere

Ambode is also wailing..

1 Like

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
clemmonce:
The Landlord Association of Oyesiku Street, Alapere is appealing to the Lagos State Ministry of Environment to come to our aid concerning the canal along Alapere Estate Road down to Iyana Oworo, the canal is blocked which lead to everywhere being flooded, properties are being destroyed due to the flooding. We have written countless of times to the ministry of environment about this issue but nothing has been done, We have sent numerous mails, tweets nothing has been done.
We are using this medium to appeal to the commissioner of environment and the ministry of environment to come to our aid before further destruction happens to life and properties.

For the Landlord Association of Oyesiku Street, Alapere, Lagos State.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by oyetunder(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
hmm
Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by okadoo: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
EKO ONI BAJE...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded by bigfish3k: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
oyonu:

yes , overpopulated
and we are still hearing rumours that they forcing some companies in the east to relocate to lagos or risk closure and or persecution. what a country, if its true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / Probe PWC For Deceiving Nigerians, Hon. Adeola Tells Buhari / Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.