Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? (920 Views)

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by mekaboy(m): 12:44am On Mar 12, 2015
The light situation in Nigeria was far better than it is today under Bath Nnaji as minister. I wondering what he did to achieve it that Nebo is not doing.
Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by GboyegaD(m): 12:54am On Mar 12, 2015
I thought Goodluck commissioned some power stations of late or could it be true that they are not working as Bukola Saraki claimed? I don't seem to understand the negative relationship between the addition of new power plants to the existing ones and the falling supply of power.
Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 12, 2015
Give Jonathan another 4years stay in darkness another 4years.

1 Like

Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by tit(f): 12:59am On Mar 12, 2015
barth is not a civil service brought up.
he will look at the system and cut out the bull-shit.
nebo is a dull slowpoke civil servant like make i no talk.
the civil service breeds slow-pokes.

do not expect any change from anybody tat has worked for long in any organ of government: army, ASUU, ect etc.

that is why Yorubas are backing Agbaje who has a private sector background to them deliver from the slavery of Tinubu.
only a few foolish yorubass will vote for that stupid, fat foolish, fat belly, baldhead, hairy nose, slowpoke ambode!

1 Like

Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by pacesetter939: 1:48am On Mar 12, 2015
Prof. Barth Nnaji is simply a professional and a technocrat in the field but Prof. Chinedo Nebo is only but an administrator, who has no knowledge that the power sector in Nigeria is way different from governing a University.
Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by tit(f): 1:51am On Mar 12, 2015
pacesetter939:
Bath Nnaji is simply a professional and a technocrat but Chinedo Nebo is an administrator and forgot that the power sector is way different from governing a University.

If Barth were a VC, would the university actually deliver better quality to students and faculty?
Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by pacesetter939: 1:59am On Mar 12, 2015
tit:

If Barth were a VC, would the university actually deliver better quality to students and faculty?
Sure, without any iota of doubt. ProfBartNnaji's footprints in various capacities he has served speak volumes.
Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by Nitefury: 3:08am On Mar 12, 2015
A man who claims witches and wizards are responsible for power failure shouldn't be taken seriously...

For over two months now, no power supply in my area, yet those cretins from PhED found it expedient enough to give me a bill of N8500 yesterday.

Forgotten the last time I drank cold water from my house, because i only run the smaller power generating set with very low fuel (N120 ltr) consumption.

1 Like

Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by seunfly: 5:58am On Mar 12, 2015
mekaboy:
The light situation in Nigeria was far better than it is today under Bath Nnaji as minister. I wondering what he did to achieve it that Nebo is not doing.
I agree with you on this one, we enjoyed improved electricity supply during Bath Nnaji. I think the full privatisation is the problem, greedy people who really does not want to invest might have bought the power facilities, while they take immediately profit rather than put more investment to stabilise the industry.
During Nnaji's days, government was investing on those facilities but now little or no investment is going into those area especially from those organisation that bought those facilities.
NERC is to be blame for this, however we are in a nation where the few greedy and corrupt individuals are more powerful than government agencies that is meant to checkmate them.

My honest and unbiased opinion, it may not represent the true picture of the situation on ground.
Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by sluvy4tune(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Like Amaechi said

The more power plant they commission, the less we have power

1 Like

Re: What Was Bath Nnaji Doing That Chinedu Nebo Is Not? by mekaboy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
pacesetter939:
Prof. Barth Nnaji is simply a professional and a technocrat in the field but Prof. Chinedo Nebo is only but an administrator, who has no knowledge that the power sector in Nigeria is way different from governing a University.

I guess u have a point.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) / Buhari And Amechi Were Arrested In London(must See Video) / Where Are The President’s Men? - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.