Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) (922 Views)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by pillarmaria(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
I came across this on facebook, please sincerely tell me the team you think would help our fashion industry in Nigeria the more.
Team A(GEJ)
Team B(GMB)

Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by pillarmaria(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please ignore your political affiliation and tell me the truth
Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by macpetrus(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Team A.....

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by IGBOSON1: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Team A has panache; whereas Team B looks like they're in dire need of a good meal! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Always, TEAM A.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by vicadex07(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
B for Buhari. They both look smart. cool

Why is Jonathan and his clueless counterpart wearing oversized lab coats undecided
Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by hazyfm: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
waste of thread
Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by pillarmaria(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Team A has panache; whereas Team B looks like they're in dire need of a good meal! lipsrsealed
guy u get bad mouth oo*lol*

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by pillarmaria(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
hazyfm:
waste of thread
bro please don't be a child of hate, life is too short to keep hating.
Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by pillarmaria(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
hazyfm:
waste of thread
just catch fun bro, after next week everybody go mind him business.
Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
No need to go far to find answer on that....here it is!

Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by pillarmaria(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
vicadex07:
B for Buhari. They both look smart. cool

Why is Jonathan and his clueless counterpart wearing oversized lab coats undecided
oga, check well oo, me i no dey see any oversized suit here oo.
Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by hazyfm: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
pillarmaria:

just catch fun bro, after next week everybody go mind him business.

U posted a nice pic of GEJ and purposely posted a dull pix of Buhari

Thats not fair at all
Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by pillarmaria(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
MayorofLagos:
No need to go far to find answer on that....here it is!
its obvious team A is still winning na.
Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by nationwide1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
pillarmaria:
Please ignore your political affiliation and tell me the truth
You know the answer and you're still asking. If you were given this in an examination, you no pick GEJ team?

But remember, good governance is not all about looks.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by pillarmaria(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
hazyfm:

U posted a nice pic of GEJ and purposely posted a dull pix of Buhari

Thats not fair at all
i now understand your pain, feel free to post a better pics of him
Re: Which Of These Teams Do You Prefer In Terms Of Style And Good Look.(pics) by amakaobiemeka: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
op u want to compare team a which are both on a dinner function suit. To team b who are just on a causual campaign. Team a is dressed in the cousiousness of an outing, team b is not. Team b has other photos where they dressed in suit. Why nt bring out the pics and compare to be fair. We knw naturally team b looks georgous than team a in handsomenes

(1) (Reply)

Another Foreign Firm Tips Buhari To Win Presidential Poll / Fashola Wins His Polling Unit In Surulere / Buhari Beat Jonathan In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.