Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu (20421 Views)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by confidenceikeh: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
One statement for u all

GEJ till2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by johnpalmer774(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2015
D9ty7:

And if he supports the use of card readers he is what? An APC pastor isn't it?
You are loosing it.

To the fact that his Campaigning against Card reader and PVC to me make him Anti Masses which PDP Represent .........Any sane Man or Woman will not be Campaigning against something that will add to the Credibility of Election in regards or who it will Favor ....I know his not Speaking for Baba Adeboye because Baba will never campaign against both PVC and Card Reader.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Here2BustnScrew: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2015
johnpalmer774:

To the fact that his Campaigning against Card reader and PVC to me make him Anti Masses which PDP Represent .........Any sane Man or Woman will not be Campaigning against something that will add to the Credibility of Election in regards or who it will Favor ....I know his not Speaking for Baba Adeboye because Baba will never campaign against both PVC and Card Reader.
OK so your baba has been supporting APC...
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by davidstones: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2015
Sometimes when I read the comments of some of us one can only laugh. It is laughable because many people directly or indirectly claim to be a christian and its easy to know that these people are aliens to the Bible. Christianinity is an experience and not a religion. You either have that experience or you dont. There is no sitting on the fence. Standing behind a pulpit does not make you a person of God. When did it become a sin for a pastor to air his own opionion? As a pastor myself, I am first a human being before I become a pastor. Pastors should be entitled to their personal opinions and it does not matter if you and me agree with it or not. What will be wrong is for a pastor to impose his personal opionion on his congreation or tell them that "God said" when that is not true.

The main mistake that most people make is that they see a pastor as "God". A pastor is not God. Its only God that is perfect and without any frailty. Many people are on their their way to hell because they simply come to nairaland and write anything even when they know that what they are simply lies. How did you know the pastor collected any money from PDP? Simply because he air he opionion about PVC or Readers card? You will be judged by what you say. Yes some pastors support the re-election of President Jonathan and what is wrong about that? That is their personal opinion and choice and I think people should have respect for that.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by juman(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2015
PDP brought churches into their party politics hence churches are now part of nigerian politics and politics is dirty.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by vedaxcool(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2015
Redoil:
But why would the APC janjaweedian and some islamic fundamentals like vedaxcool go down so low to such extent by telling such expensive and extensive lies against the pastors? Methink whoever is advising them to toe such partway is doing them a greater disadvantage.
Ameachi be warn and ur days of foolishness and stupidity will soon be over

When would satan's minions cease invoking my name?
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Redoil: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

When would satan's minions cease invoking my name?
fundamentalist how far
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by boujaye: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
garrix8:
The fact that this pastor is advocating for TVCs instead of PVCs shows he is a PDP pastor, a recipient of a sizeable chunk of the 6billion Naira bribe.

Gmb/PYO...

cant you see you now reason like APC - lies and propaganda. The Pastor that will come to wash APC members after March 28 and April 11, is not in Nigeria yet, but is in Rome doing 100 days dry fasting, seeking to get the atone blood of Jesus.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by johnpalmer774(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

OK so your baba has been supporting APC...

Yes if it's Only APC Member that is going to use PVC and Card Reader to Vote that means Baba want Credible Election which we Masses are Glamouring for ??
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by vedaxcool(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Redoil:
fundamentalist how far

Exremist I am doing fine.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by doitright2011: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sometimes we try not to drag these men of God into issues but they drag themselves in. None of the Pastors that took the N6 billion has come out to deny it.I guess Archbishop should start from there. Find out if its true and don't use the do no touch my anointed slogan. GEJ has been going from church to church and no one is saying anything, imagine if Buhari has been going from one Imam to another. The Church has failed by allowing its name to be dragged in the mud. For 16 years (PDP leaders have been Christians) and what benefit has the so call christian leadership given to the people. If Jonathan is an example of what Christian leadership, then Christianity is a failure. Lets not be blinded by ethnicity and religion. Jonathan has failed.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by D9ty7(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. So far he is a citizen of this country, he can say whatever he likes about the state of the nation.
Speaking against Card reader doesn't make him anti masses. He must had a reason for saying such. The reason which we don't know. Jumping into conclusion doesn't that he is a PDP wrong is very wrong.
If I say they shouldn't use card reader, does that make me anti masses too or a PDP thug? Hell no.
Is every Nigerian in support of card reader?
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
okomonny:
If you want to separate churches from politics then stop politician from coming to make political statement in the church. let the religious bodies concentrate on winning soul. stop preaching hates message about a politician and forcing members to support a candidate because he is from a particular faith
not particular faith,but because of d same region or tribe.because gej na fake christian.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote authbor=Here2BustnScrew post=31547284]
OK so your baba has been supporting APC...[/quote]adeboye support what is good for d nation,anyone that support d use of tvc is an enemy of united nigeria.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
davidstones:
Sometimes when I read the comments of some of us one can only laugh. It is laughable because many people directly or indirectly claim to be a christian and its easy to know that these people are aliens to the Bible. Christianinity is an experience and not a religion. You either have that experience or you dont. There is no sitting on the fence. Standing behind a pulpit does not make you a person of God. When did it become a sin for a pastor to air his own opionion? As a pastor myself, I am first a human being before I become a pastor. Pastors should be entitled to their personal opinions and it does not matter if you and me agree with it or not. What will be wrong is for a pastor to impose his personal opionion on his congreation or tell them that "God said" when that is not true.

The main mistake that most people make is that they see a pastor as "God". A pastor is not God. Its only God that is perfect and without any frailty. Many people are on their their way to hell because they simply come to nairaland and write anything even when they know that what they are simply lies. How did you know the pastor collected any money from PDP? Simply because he air he opionion about PVC or Readers card? You will be judged by what you say. Yes some pastors support the re-election of President Jonathan and what is wrong about that? That is their personal opinion and choice and I think people should have respect for that.
his personal opinion on his members,telling them not to vote buhari,why? because na hausa,that is what my pastor in benin tell us on feb,but he didn't collect bribe oo, this bishop said-he speak for PFN and CAN on d use of tvc,lets wise up.we must stand for d truth,if we love dis nation.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by NovusHomo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bishop Mustapha Benjamin grin. Anglo-Saxon+Arabic+Jewish. Just love the combo. grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Here2BustnScrew: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Yes if it's Only APC Member that is going to use PVC and Card Reader to Vote that means Baba want Credible Election which we Masses are Glamouring for ??
den why has he been pretending.. APC criminals.. then who is against credible election? APC that printed millions of fake ballot and working with jega to give children PVC in the north. is that credibility?. GEJ all the way
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by davidstones: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
his personal opinion on his members,telling them not to vote buhari,why? because na hausa,that is what my pastor in benin tell us on feb,but he didn't collect bribe oo, this bishop said-he speak for PFN and CAN on d use of tvc,lets wise up.we must stand for d truth,if we love dis nation.

A pastor have a responsibility to inform his congregation about an imminent danger. That is one of his responsibility as a Pastor. If he fails to do that, he stands to be judged by God not by APC or PDP.
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Mumu are these three lettered sentence? cheesy.
but communication is what matters most mr Solomon..
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Popemax:
nice....am with u
peace be with you bro..
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by stanleyharry: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
DO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES GET BACK TO US WITH

NAME.........
STATE........
AMOUTH.......
SEX..........
AGE..........
via......harryloancompamy5@gmail.com
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by stanleyharry: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGER
3)RESEPTIONIST
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTACT US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
davidstones:

A pastor have a responsibility to inform his congregation about an imminent danger. That is one of his responsibility as a Pastor. If he fails to do that, he stands to be judged by God not by APC or PDP.
are u a confusionist,u said a pastor should not impose his personal opinion on his congregation,did God tell d pastor that voting buhari is an imminent danger d member should escape from,u can see ur biase mind,if God involve in nigeria politics,by now our problem would have be solve,
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by popson1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
garrix8:
The fact that this pastor is advocating for TVCs instead of PVCs shows he is a PDP pastor, a recipient of a sizeable chunk of the 6billion Naira bribe.

Gmb/PYO...

May God bless you and yours for this insightful comment. smiley
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Controlled(f): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
General Overseer of the Resurrection Praise Ministries for Africa, Arch Bishop Mustapha Benjamin, on Wednesday, warned the All Progressives Congress (APC), its presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari and the party’s National Leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to leave the Christians, their leaders and temple of God out of their propaganda and deceit.

Benjamin, who claimed to be issuing the warning on behalf of the Christian groups and their leaders, including the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), the Apostolic Faith Movement, Southern Christians, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, among others, also warned Governor Rotimi Amaechi to stop his propaganda against the church in Nigeria and Christian leaders as well.

Arch Bishop Benjamin said this at a World Press Conference he addressed at the church, located at the Satellite Town, Lagos, while reacting to a newspaper report that 25,000 pastors and evangelists in the South-West were to hold a special prayer session for Buhari and his running mate, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, on Tuesday, at Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos.

The man of God also frowned at the allegation made by Governor Amaechi that President Goodluck Jonathan bribed Christian leaders across the country with a sum of N6billion.

Speaking at the conference attended by large congregation of the church, Arch Bishop Benjamin said that nothing of such spiritual exercise took place at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, demanding that the APC and their leaders should stop desecrating the temple of God with their campaign propaganda, lies and deceit.

“Everyday, one pastor or another is being called names, that is enough, enough is enough. I carry this message to all Nigerians. Let’s show respect for one another. Do not desecrate our worship centres.

“I stand for all the Christian bodies in Nigeria. What I say today is the position of the Church in Nigeria. Don’t drag us to your propaganda machinery. We won’t accept it, we won’t accept it anymore,” the arch bishop queried.

Arch Bishop Benjamin, while answering a question, contended that giving the poor distribution of the Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) for the coming elections and the insistence of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to use the card readers, the country would only witness just a free poll, but not a fair and credible exercise.

According to him, the distribution of PVCs by the commission in states of the federation and more especially in the Southern states bothered on alleged collaboration between the INEC and some interest, saying such was not likely to guarantee free, fair and credible election.

He, therefore, suggested that the INEC should allow the use of Temporary Voter Cards (TVCs) for the 2015, while it works towards perfection of electronic voting in 2019 exercise.
http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/31739-don-t-desecrate-church-with-propaganda-bishop-benjamin-tells-apc-buhari-tinubu

ole...pastor...thunder fire his blokos.....anofia grin grin
Re: Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu by Here2BustnScrew: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Controlled:

ole...pastor...thunder fire his blokos.....anofia grin grin
thunder will fire yours first before his..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Rejects Defence Lawyer’s Request To Withdraw After Metuh’s Fall / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.