Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Please Those Who Have Written Chevron Shuld Give Us Infor On The Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Those Who Have Written Chevron Shuld Give Us Infor On The Test. (1180 Views)

Plz Am In Need Of Clue For Total Test From Those That Have Written There's' ..pl / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Those Who Have Written Chevron Shuld Give Us Infor On The Test. by chukwuju: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2006
[b]please those who have written the chevron test in lagos should please give us information on how the was because we have the test in abuja on the 4th september.please its urgent,help ur members please.
Re: Please Those Who Have Written Chevron Shuld Give Us Infor On The Test. by eniola1310(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2006
what can i say ? i've written the test and i think all they test is accuracy and ur level of reasoning. it looks really simple but u have to be able to read btw the lines. forget all u knew before and focus on the context. wish u luck
Re: Please Those Who Have Written Chevron Shuld Give Us Infor On The Test. by debbydebs(f): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2006
[color=#770077][/color]please, i take God beg una, we wey dey port harcourt, how far with our own test? Abi na automatic employment?
Re: Please Those Who Have Written Chevron Shuld Give Us Infor On The Test. by Chuckdee(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2006
Hi debby debs

I took the test ealier this yr at Ph and it consist of two parts, the initial part is for everyone n consists mainly graphical intepretations n critical reasoning. If you scale thru this part, you will be asked to remain behind(the test is marked immediately) This second part depends on ur area of discipline and is professional.
I wish you best of luck, but you must really study hard at it, the graphs are soo complex you will almost have to twist your head in order to figure out the sequence shocked

Once again, best of luck n hope in God
Re: Please Those Who Have Written Chevron Shuld Give Us Infor On The Test. by debbydebs(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2006
thanks 4 d rep. I applied 4 as a chemist and no response yet. how far?
Re: Please Those Who Have Written Chevron Shuld Give Us Infor On The Test. by Chuckdee(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2006
lol
Was thinking you already have been invited Deb.
All the same, best of luck

(1) (Reply)

I've Don Interviewwithskye Bank / Share Your Peoplestemp Experience / Unity Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.