Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,480 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Vacancies For Accountants And Network Administrators - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Accountants And Network Administrators (1185 Views)

Social Network Administrators/ Management Needed / God Is Good Motors, Recruiting Lawyers, Network Administrators / Ethical Hackers, App Developers And Network Administrators Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Accountants And Network Administrators by intune(f): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2007
URGENT VACANCIES FOR ACCOUNTANTS, NETWORK ADMINISTRATORS AND NETWORK OPERATORS.
FORWARD YOUR CVs TO admin@navayaconsulting.com ASAP.
Re: Vacancies For Accountants And Network Administrators by Guardian(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2007
REPORT:

Recruitment site
: navayaconsulting.com
Created : 28-Mar-2007
registration-expiration: 28-Mar-2008

Registrant-lastname : Adeyinka
Registrant-organization: Cypress solutions
Registrant-street1 : 148 Quincy Street
Registrant-pcode : 11216
Registrant-state : NY
Registrant-city : Brooklyn
Registrant-ccode : US
Registrant-phone : +1.7189425337
Registrant-email : **************@hotmail.com

Web site content : Web site is a clone of Bank Of Industry website with contents that doesn't relate in any way to recruitment. Any Nairalander with contacts in or with Bank of Industry should notify all Anti-Scam/Anti-Fraud/Security/Legal concerns immediately.

Comments:

This website was recently registerd as shown above, likely through a local mushroom webhosting reseller, for the purpose of taking advantage of eager job seekers, defrauding helpless Nairalanders and tarnishing OUR IMAGE at Nairaland.

Corporate organisations often do not bother about saving cost by registering business site for just a 1 year period that cost more or less =N= 6,000.

The poster used a funny email address admin@navayaconsulting.com instead of the conventional hr@navayaconsulting.com or recruit@navayaconsulting.com or cv@navayaconsulting.com. Signs that this poster is an armature, go learn more smiley

WARNING:

Dear all, Beware!!!
Re: Vacancies For Accountants And Network Administrators by shyshyshy: 1:51am On Jun 17, 2007
I love the navayconsulting.com site, its totally different from we are used to here in Nigeria.
Flash is professionally and moderately used, the information provided is spot on and over and above all these they have some fresh young ideas.

I already posted my CV and guess what I have 3 interviews lined up for me next week, YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(1) (Reply)

Engineers, Join The Oil And Gas Industry / Igi 4 Ond Holdas / Pls Cbn Test Format,house Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.