Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? (2457 Views)

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2015
Some people say when fathers beat their female children this encourages them to believe domestic abuse is okay. Do you agree? What ways can female children be disciplined by their dad without resorting to beating??
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Topkush: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2015
There are other ways better than beating

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Tallesty1(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Beating is not the right way to discipline a child
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Mimienudles(f): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2015
When she stops misbehaving tho, I don't understand your kind of 'beating'. But, beating and leaving questions on her body isn't right. If a child is being brought up well, her father won't have to beat her, and that's where 'home training' comes in. Remember, if you spare the rod, you spoil the child. Really, Iduno what am saying but please, ignore it if it senseless.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Beating is not the right way to discipline a child
what oda ways? Lets eia
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
When she stops misbehaving tho, I don't understand your kind of 'beating'
beatin as in with cane
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Mimienudles(f): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2015
Viktoh:
beatin as in with cane
I've modified my post, read and see if it makes alil sense
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2015
I can't remember my dad ever flogging me sha
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2015
till they have sense
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
I've modified my post, read and see if it makes alil sense
..makes alotta sense
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
till they have sense
lol..grin
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:
I can't remember my dad ever flogging me sha

But yhu still turned out to be ghuud

..... ...

If I am correct

#JustSayin
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2015
See all this beating shii doesn't make sense to me

A bad gurl will remain a bad gurl

No matter how you beat her.. . If u like use pistol beat am.. . She'll still be who she is...
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
See all this beating shii doesn't make sense to me

A bad gurl will remain a bad gurl

No matter how you beat her.. . If u like use pistol beat am.. . She'll still be who she is...

beating somtime turn u back to ur default settings
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

But yhu still turned out to be ghuud

..... ...

If I am correct

#JustSayin

Yes, didn't turn out badly.
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by ghost1718(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2015
beating is not the right way to discipline female once she is 9years and above, either u let her go hungry for the day or cut her hire cheesy

but we males, u can use flying pan, morta hand, turning garri, 4by4 plank, and the rest just to make sure we hear?? E no Good oh
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by ghost1718(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2015
Topkush:
There are other ways better than beating
other ways like ??undecided
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Viktoh:
beating somtime turn u back to ur default settings
Not really

Where we stayed before was a kinda area were houses were scattered every nooks.. .

Yhu could just peep through a neighbors compound...

There was this ghuy in particular, we attended the same primary school back then, o mehn dis ghuy was sturbborn... I mean original one.. .

The dad did use to beat him like a goat. .. To the extent he was dealt with indelible marks on his body...

Do yhu know what?

That nigga become a hardened criminal... But unluckily for him. He got killed by a rival gang
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:

Yes, didn't turn out badly.

That's what I am taking bout. ...

My dad has never beaten me before

My mum did once though.. .

But i can proudly tell you that I've been ghuud thus far and ma dad is happy for me
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Islie: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2015
It depends on what which of the divide you are.....
If beating is your own way of discipline of a child, then you can stop when you feel she is no more a child but someone you can talk to one on one and listen to what you have to said
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Not really

Where we stayed before was a kinda area were houses were scattered every nooks.. .

Yhu could just peep through a neighbors compound...

There was this ghuy in particular, we attended the same primary school back then, o mehn dis ghuy was sturbborn... I mean original one.. .

The dad did use to beat him like a goat. .. To the extent he was dealt with indelible marks on his body...

Do yhu know what?

That nigga become a hardened criminal... But unluckily for him. He got killed by a rival gang
.chai, just a word might mk him change...dats wat most parent dont realise
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Viktoh:
.chai, just a word might mk him change...dats wat most parent dont realise
Definitely!!

That ghuy was really a pain in the ašš.. .

He really did hurt his parents

Ah dunno if he was possesed

My parents normally talk to me wen ah do something wrong.... And after that, i definitely cub ma excesses
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2015
ghost1718:
beating is not the right way to discipline female once she is 9years and above, either u let her go hungry for the day or cut her hire cheesy

but we males, u can use flying pan, morta hand, turning garri, 4by4 plank, and the rest just to make sure we hear?? E no Good oh
ion agree with nt givin her food a whole dae, it might even lead to stealing. U knw?.....boys case special nah, na so my mummy gimme one kain slap ehn na so i begin see vision 2020 grin
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Definitely!!

That ghuy was really a pain in the ašš.. .

He really did hurt his parents

Ah dunno if he was possesed

My parents normally talk to me wen ah do something wrong.... And after that, i definitely cub ma excesses
buh u knw we ar diff frm eachoda..some peepz if u talk 2 dem they change, buh some if u neva beat dem em nor go change
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Viktoh:
buh u knw we ar diff frm eachoda..some peepz if u talk 2 dem they change, buh some if u neva beat dem em nor go change
True
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by ghost1718(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Viktoh:
ion agree with nt givin her food a whole dae, it might even lead to stealing. U knw?.....boys case special nah, na so my mummy gimme one kain slap ehn na so i begin see vision 2020 grin
shai we don suffer, but na for our own Good
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
ghost1718:
shai we don suffer, but na for our own Good
yes oo
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Mhizkel(f): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
What most parents fail to realise is that beating their children, either male or female, makes them worst..The beating results to making their body hardened thereby making them more fearless..And when a child becomes fearless, he/she is tend to do what nobody can even imagine!I would rather find other ways to discipline my children instead of beating..I drop my pen!
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by Viktoh(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
What most parents fail to realise is that beating their children, either male or female, makes them worst..The beating results to making their body hardened thereby making them more fearless..And when a child becomes fearless, he/she is tend to do what nobody can even imagine!I would rather find other ways to discipline my children instead of beating..I drop my pen!
TriLL tawq
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by johnbuck81(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
"spare d rod n spoil d child"...or am jux mistaking.
Re: At What Age Should Fathers Stop Beating Their Daughters?? by snowhyt(f): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
i was never beaten by my dad... wenever i go wrong, i'm sure of not getting any of d goodies daddy brings wenever he comes back 4rm work and also i wld b banned 4rm playing or watching television throughout dat day.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! / Happy Birthday To My Birthday Mates / I got the help I needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.