Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! (2461 Views)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Felixjude(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2016
So my friend decided to do a photo shoot of his almost 9months preggy wife.....here is the result.
Isn't the baby cute??

Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by donbenedict(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2016
kiss
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Awww... So sweet!!
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
May God alter my sensorium, even before I think of exposing myself and my family to this level of national ulcer.

We are gradually getting there.. .
Very soon LADIES will get that which they have always craved for.
See what It doesn't matter has caused...
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by kashamyanat: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is crazy.
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by jashar(f): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
errrrrmmm.....

Please, what's that line on her stomach?
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
jashar:
errrrrmmm.....

Please, what's that line on her stomach?
linea nigra (black line): study shows it has always been there but only darkens as the pregnancy progresses due to pregnancy hormones/hyperpigmentation.

Cute baby and family...
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by jashar(f): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

linea nigra (black line): study shows it has always been there but only darkens as the pregnancy progresses due to pregnancy hormones/hyperpigmentation.

Cute baby and family...

Ehen, thank you.
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
jashar:

Ehen, thank you.
Y'welcome. You sounded like say e fear you cheesy
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
The man looks so proud of his handiwork. cheesy
God bless the baby and union.
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Showing off baby bump... don't know how I see it sef. this one is cute though
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by jashar(f): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Y'welcome. You sounded like say e fear you cheesy

ahhh grin, my sister, I no go lie you. E catch me small
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Flexherbal(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
This can only happen , when you love your wife.
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by 5minsmadness: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
I hate this our copycat behaviour angry

But the pics r cute smiley
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Very beautiful pictures
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Miami11: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice picture, unlike the other bleached out pregnancy we seen recently.
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Swissheart(f): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2016
At least this is better than that other one.
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by Acidosis(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2016
2nd class puppets who live on anything dirty Oyinbos dish out to them
Re: See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! by yetseyi(f): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Whats with baby bump pics that is reigning now.
Even if you want to snap must the belly be without clothing.

The pictures are nice sha.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Birthday Mates / N/A / The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.