Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (30100 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Richy4(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
I can't believe how this woman actually excused her husband's Randy nature by saying that the junior colleague seduced her husband.
Is he a kid, or he does not have the mind of his own?

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
So sorry to hear about about your predicament but do continue to do good. Such is life, guess the problem lies with all of you three,

Husband: probably he is a womanizer and loves anything in skirt, and you erroneously brought the bushmeat to the hunter.

Wife: probably you let down your guard, stopped looking good for your husband, or taking care. Of his needs in that department, or allowing so much privacy btw hubby and your friend(such as she cooking for him etc)

Friend: Probably a slut, or in need of some financial help which your womanizing husband can provide etc.....

Meanwhile for all your branding and customization needs do contact.

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
ijustdey:

who and who
because I only know of the junior staff in the wife office
No blame am hin phone get fault, so e de duplicate the information for am.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
smoothsk:
So sorry to hear about about your predicament but do continue to do good. Such is life, guess the problem lies with all of you three,

Husband: probably he is a womanizer and loves anything in skirt, and you erroneously brought the bushmeat to the hunter.

Wife: probably you let down your guard, stopped looking good for your husband, or taking care. Of his needs in that department, or allowing so much privacy btw hubby and your friend(such as she cooking for him etc)

Friend: Probably a slut, or in need of some financial help which your womanizing husband can provide etc.....

Meanwhile for all your branding and customization needs do contact.
Wallahi, sorry i no fit patronize ur company with dis picture am seeing! shocked
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by KingTom(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

I'd rather blame HIV for making it to seem it's the worst thing to happen with human because when he contacts it, it will dawn on them.

Can't the foolish man control himself? Must he sleep with every Tom, dick and harry? He's just a loose cannon and I pray you'll be typing like this if reverse was the case.
How many Toms dicks and Harrys did he sleep with? undecided
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
How many Toms dicks and Harrys did he sleep with? undecided
Kingtom, ggrin and Iceberylin. undecided

grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by KingTom(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

grin
I am not gay undecided
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
I am not gay undecided
You can be to get paid.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by KingTom(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

You can be to get paid.
I am not jobless neither am I shameless or Poor undecided
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
ha ha ha ha i laugh n falls out of bed, "well wat i think u shud b doing is practicing new sex styles n new seduction technique so dat u can give fully to ur man, with dat he wnt cheat bcaus he knows dat his lady got everytin n every sexual moves a guy could ever imagine.
of course
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
ha ha ha ha i laugh n falls out of bed, "well wat i think u shud b doing is practicing new sex styles n new seduction technique so dat u can give fully to ur man, with dat he wnt cheat bcaus he knows dat his lady got everytin n every sexual moves a guy could ever imagine.
of course, that's important
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
I am not jobless neither am I shameless or Poor undecided
Lol. Okay
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by KingTom(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

Lol. Okay
I have successfully bored you away grin grin grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
...this one sweet sha!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by holysaint1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
ijustdey:

who and who
because I only know of the junior staff in the wife office

The Husbands "JUNIOR" staff... wink
and the wifes' junior staff in the office.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Honesty007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Smh, what a pity,the end of the world is come. 7 women shall take hold of one man saying,we would eat our food and wear our own clothes,only let us be called by your name.Today hardly is there any distinction betweenmarried n unmarried, everything is full of immorality n seduction at the highest peak,Its not your fault ma,just pray the lord to take vengeance and where necessary forgive any shortcomings!!!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by ggrin(f): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2015
Vickybee:

grin
undecided
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2015
pak:

Shollypopzz - It's like you went AWOL for almost a year or two !
good to see you back and how are you doing ?

How bout your partner in crime ? can't remember her moniker again but she was one troublesome young lady!

Thanks, I'm good; AbiL is busy with her program.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by 400billionman: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Islie:

Who do we say is at fault now
The wife
The husband
The junior colleague

She started what she could not finish.

She lacks wisdom..
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by rockyjames55(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Qhal:

The wife - for being stupid
The husband - for being a cheat
The junior colleague - for being wicked and a LovePeddler
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by dbestuncle: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
i blame the man 80%. infact why do some men make it luk lik men ar indiscipline. the woman also should check hersef (19%). leav the little prostitute(01%) to hersef because one day she will get married n knw how it feels.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 14, 2015
crackhaus:

None is at fault, they were all just being human - the wife was being generous, while the husband and junior colleague were only expressing their sexual desires which is perfectly normal.

I'd rather blame religion and society for making it seem like adultery is the worst thing that could happen in a marriage.

this is the second tinme i'm being appalled by something you've said.. you might really be living up to your name
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Some women r like that, instead of blaming their man who cheated on them they go about fighting their fellow women. Women need to know who their enemies are.

The man is an idiot for being such a dog but some women though, they can seduce for africa. feigning innocence too when you pick up on their act. when my kids' nanny first came to my house, she would walk around all day in a threadbare shirt without wearing a bra, then she'll bend over recklessly while cleaning. i had to nip that shit in the bud, almost fired her but good help is hard to find these days. she told me bra "worries" her that's why she doesn't wear one. imagine! got her better clothes and told her if she doesn't wear a bra, then she can't work for me. I trust my husband but I watch that biatch like a hawk. #girlsarenotsmiling.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by bukatyne(f): 2:17pm On May 14, 2015
The colleague seduced her husband?

Is he a mindless fool who cannot think?

Keep blaming everyone apart from your husband.

What to do? Castrate him or take away all the females around him (this would entail resigning and tailing him).

My fear is that he will become gay undecided
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:42pm On May 14, 2015
nickibarb:

The man is an idiot for being such a dog but some women though, they can seduce for africa. feigning innocence too when you pick up on their act. when my kids' nanny first came to my house, she would walk around all day in a threadbare shirt without wearing a bra, then she'll bend over recklessly while cleaning. i had to nip that shit in the bud, almost fired her but good help is hard to find these days. she told me bra "worries" her that's why she doesn't wear one. imagine! got her better clothes and told her if she doesn't wear a bra, then she can't work for me. I trust my husband but I watch that biatch like a hawk. #girlsarenotsmiling.
I agree with u. Some women can go at any length to get a man. Some young ladies even go as far as sleeping with their friends fathers. But as for me, if I catch my man with another woman, I will confront his first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" / How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.