Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) (789 Views)

Quotes About Life To Inspire And Motivate You (photos) / Has This Ever Happened To U? / Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) by taiocol: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
tongue

Re: Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) by dayjee: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Many times..... grin grin grin
Re: Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) by kay29000(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
lol! Yea. I remember one time, I was sitting at the back of the class, and I threatened to fire rubber-band and paper at my friend. She thought I was bluffing, so she was smiling. I didn't believe I would hit her, cos I was at the back of a long lecture hall, and she was in front. I moved my aim away from her face about 10 inches, and fired...like magic, this thing curved, and hit her smack in the face. The girl never talked to me again.
Re: Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) by Dioxidane: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
LolzzZ... Those good old days...
Re: Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) by Viktoh(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lolz
Re: Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) by Creamish(f): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
I luv firing but I hate being a target. It was fun. Had a good aim. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, your attention is needed / Nigeria To Overtake Uk , France In Economy Growth By 2030 / Free MTN Night Browsing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.