Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Word For Single Girls About To Get Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Word For Single Girls About To Get Married (3055 Views)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by njuwo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
1. Don't shout on him and not expect a slap, he is the man of the house.

2. Don't deny him sex and expect him to be faithful, if he can't get it from you, he would search somewhere else.

3. If you don't cook for him. "They" would and that's a fact.

4. Don't leave his house cause he had offended you or cheated on you. "They" would pack in.

5. Don't leave him when he was poor and expect him to honour you when he is rich. He is not Santa Claus.

6. If you don't contribute financially, don't expect to be respected, you will need more than one trick.

7. Don't be wicked to him and think he should be nice to you, it is called karma my sister.

8. Don't admire others and look down on him and then expect him not to do the same, you are only being unrealistic.

9. If you don't share with him he also won't, no hard feelings.

10. Don't expect him to be nice and God fearing, if you met him in a club. Church don finish for your area and besides, what is an angel
doing in a devil's pit?

5 Likes

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Egbagirl(f): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
njuwo:
1. Don't shout on him and not expect a slap, he is the man of the house.
2. Don't deny him sex and expect him to be faithful, if he can't get it from you, he would search somewhere else.
3. If you don't cook for him. "They" would and that's a fact.
4. Don't leave his house cause he had offended you or cheated on you. "They" would pack in.
6. If you don't contribute financially, don't expect to be respected, you will need more than one trick.

So raising my voice at my husband demands a slap from him simply because he is the man of the house? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Financial contribution should not be a prerequisite for respect.

10 Likes

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by amokeme(f): 1:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Egbagirl:

So raising my voice at my husband demands a slap from him simply because he is the man of the house? undecided undecided undecided undecided

seconded!

5 Likes

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by lonelydora: 1:45am On Mar 13, 2015
Nice advice
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by KanwuliaJara: 1:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Wonders! grin

2 Likes

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by prissyluv(f): 1:47am On Mar 13, 2015
amokeme,is it expected of a wife to raise her voice at her husband?

6 Likes

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by amokeme(f): 2:02am On Mar 13, 2015
prissyluv:
amokeme,is it expected of a wife to raise her voice at her husband?
we are humans, we get pissed. my husband and myself get into a heated argument and I raise my voice.. does that warrant a slap? absolutely not! and mind you, by raising my voice, I don't mean to say insulting words at him, might just be trying to make a point and he is not listening.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by prissyluv(f): 2:16am On Mar 13, 2015
amokeme:
we are humans, we get pissed. my husband and myself get into a heated argument and I raise my voice.. does that warrant a slap? absolutely not! and mind you, by raising my voice, I don't mean to say insulting words at him, might just be trying to make a point and he is not listening.

I understand. I was only asking to know more. Of cos it doesnt warrant a slap. I am not even thinking in op's direction. This husband and wife thing get as e dey do me sha.
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by amokeme(f): 2:49am On Mar 13, 2015
prissyluv:

I understand. I was only asking to know more. Of cos it doesnt warrant a slap. I am not even thinking in op's direction. This husband and wife thing get as e dey do me sha.
laughs.. its not easy at all o...
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by njuwo(m): 6:14am On Mar 13, 2015
prissyluv:

Do me by P.square should be your ringing tone.
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by bionick: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2015
:ostella,!..come to nairaland and read oooo....the little things i've been telling you at home wey you no wan hear.... Con hear ds before i change my mind ooo.....8-)
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by prissyluv(f): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2015
amokeme:
laughs.. its not easy at all o...

At all ooo. His Grace is what we all need.

1 Like

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2015
Egbagirl:

Yes ke. O ma tika bo e loju ni
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Wonders! grin
na real wonders o grin grin grin

I'm sure op is clowning. Awon aladiversers oshi grin grin

anyway wonders don't end on nl.few hours or tomorrow we will see another wonder grin

Tony Christopher where are you o? cheesy
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2015
This is what you should be advising Mr African man marriage counsellor

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2015

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2015

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2015

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2015
He or she who has ears let him or her hear.

EOD!
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Chigold101(m): 6:20am On Mar 14, 2015
Egbagirl:

amokeme i am not in support of a man slapping any woman at all but you how do feel when someone shouts at you? Answer me
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by pak: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2015
The guy needs more help than single ladies.

I wish ladies would slap a man each time he comes back home later than expected from an outing.

So the woman who shelves her career for a while to raise kids shouldn't be respected because she's not contributing financially.

From the OP's advice, I guess the woman because of the fear of 'they' taking over her exalted position should just turn herself into a doormat!

3 Likes

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Worst list I have ever come across. . This has got to be some joke grin grin undecided
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by 5minsmadness: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Egbagirl:

[size=14pt]Financial contribution should not be a prerequisite for respect.[/size]
shocked shocked shocked
OH reaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy!!!!!!
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Egbagirl(f): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chigold101:
amokeme i am not in support of a man slapping any woman at all but you how do feel when someone shouts at you? Answer me

Did I say anything about it being okay to yell at your partner? My point is, raising my voice at my husband should not give him the right to slap me.

Pls don't misinterpret me.

2 Likes

Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Egbagirl(f): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

shocked shocked shocked
OH reaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy!!!!!!

Err....
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by amokeme(f): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Egbagirl:

Did I say anything about it being okay to yell at your partner? My point is, raising my voice at my husband should not give him the right to slap me.

some pple cant just comprehend things. wanted replying him, just changed my mind. its of no use.
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Egbagirl(f): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

Yes ke. O ma tika bo e loju ni

grin grin grin
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Egbagirl:

grin grin grin

Egba babe mi to beauriful cheesy
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by SAMBARRY: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Worst list I have ever come across. . This has got to be some joke grin grin undecided
na real marvellous and wondrous list of jokes o
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Chigold101(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Egbagirl:

u and i are saying the same thing, because every action has equal reaction. When a lady yells a man slaps...lolzzzz men dont yell the respond with the next appropriat action...
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by 2good(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Egbagirl:

Will you respect your husband if he doesn't contribute to the home? Imagine that parent these days spend more money on educating a female than a male child, yet the male is expected to be more responsible financially. While then is all the money spent educating a female child when society expect less of them?
A female Phd holder can choose to be a house wife with no problem but a male without even a school certificate degree is not allow to do thesame. That is double standard from people demanding equality.
Re: Word For Single Girls About To Get Married by Egbagirl(f): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chigold101:
u and i are saying the same thing, because every action has equal reaction. When a lady yells a man slaps...lolzzzz men dont yell the respond with the next appropriat action...

We are not saying the same thing o. The reaction to me yelling at my husband SHOULD NOT be a slap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DUVET AND BEDSHEET / IBADAN House Clearance Sales / My Husband Leftt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.