Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,682 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Letter From An Almajiri To Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From An Almajiri To Patience Jonathan (599 Views)

The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) / An Epic Reply To An Almajiri Who Thinks Niger Deltans Are Still Foolish / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From An Almajiri To Patience Jonathan by steadymind(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dear Madam First Lady: I Lack The Patience To Wait For Good Luck!

I am almajiri because I am from the North and one of the products of the Polygamous family, if you “hate” me, you don’t have to wait to a moment that your husband needs my vote before you come with your pretense.

I knew long ago that the killings in my region were allowed to be because, you don’t like my face. So, hold it, you don’t have to tell anyone to “stone” me because of my political party affiliation, you can use the soldiers to continue to kill me when they come to polling units, on the basis that “Nigeria’s economy is in your pocket”.
You are intoxicated not from the amount of beer your husband drinks, but for the power that you are enjoying.
Painfully, for all your utterances recently, you have killed your husband politically.
Yours,

Almajiri (‪#‎myvotemyright)

Re: Letter From An Almajiri To Patience Jonathan by truenorth: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Not sure she would have said that.

is there a Video.
Re: Letter From An Almajiri To Patience Jonathan by igbeke: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
an almajiri wrote dis?

Tot dey said dey are illiterates
The more reason he should be greatful to the God of GEJ for making education attainable for d almajiris like him.
Re: Letter From An Almajiri To Patience Jonathan by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
APC at work. Liars, frustrated and shameless fools.
pDP is the winning party.
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Long March To Freedom, A Clarion Call To World Leaders / “i’d Have Been Richer If I Stayed In PDP” – Tambuwal / Our Leaders Have Failed The North - Gov. Mukhtar Yero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.