Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) (763 Views)

Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. / N15 Billion Almajiri Schools Abandoned In Ruins / 300 Almajiri Children Graduate From AUN's Feed And Read Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) by FantasyTV: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owYtRBjg3mI

This is a short Documentary about the Life of an Almajiri!.... Watch!..
Re: The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2017
Ok
Re: The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) by stjudas(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2017
I'm from the South East.... Not my business.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) by Eastactivist: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2017
stjudas:
I'm from the South East.... Not my business.

You mustn't comment man
Re: The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) by stjudas(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Eastactivist:

You mustn't comment man

But I already have.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) by thedarksider: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
the north is built with oyel money my foot...
Re: The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) by Pavarottii(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
It's. Nauseating to watch things like that.
Re: The Life Of An Almajiri In The Northern Part Of Nigeria (watch) by Blue3k(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
What's the solution to this issue?

(1) (Reply)

The Railway Revolution We Need - Senator 'gbenga Ashafa / Brother Of UNIMAID Prof Killed By Boko Haram Writes A Touching Letter To Shekau / When Hitler Ruled Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.