Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage (25924 Views)

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism / Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by sheymoni(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
When you don't withdraw at the right time, you'll end up with kids like kemi olunloyo, fayose & ffk

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by loomer: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Which kind ugly girl be this ones na?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by arsetalks(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Only a fool turns their back on their father he might have done something undesirable to you or took actions or said things that no reasonable man would but washing his dirty linen in the public is just wrong.He is your father and made you who you are

What is with.yourba daughters and their father it was obasanjo and iyabo now is this

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
I do not know the beginning of the story. It is all new to me but to be honest, this post is absolutely wrong. We are to honour our parents but that doesn't mean they are always right.

When the father wants to kill you? When the father wants all the financial burden to be on you and because of that refuses to approve any girl you want to marry? When the father goes about telling outright lies against you?

Bro, think about your post again.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
topsonkay:

Mtchew!! most of you write nonsense just to appear on front page.
Are u from ekiti,do aged ppl in ekiti wear pampers. Na wetin ur governor talk be dat oh.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by ozoigbondu: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
arsetalks:
I do not know the beginning of the story. It is all new to me but to be honest, this post is absolutely wrong. We are to honour our parents but that doesn't mean they are always right.

When the father wants to kill you? When the father wants all the financial burden to be on you and because of that refuses to approve any girl you want to marry? When the father goes about telling outright lies against you?

Bro, think about your post again.
Her father made her she she is today.She is used his name to gain relevance and now she is pouring scorn on him

Even if i have a problem with my father i will never bring it out for public consumption mba nu a naghi eme ya eme i will try to settle it if he proves diffcult i will simply snub him but bringing it to public domain is wrong
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by imitor4us(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=31550109]Only a fool turns their back on their father he might have done something undesirable to you or took actions or said things that no reasonable man would but washing his dirty linen in the public is just wrong.He is your father and made you who you are

I believe this is tbe first time you will be reading about her. she is a disgrace to this Nation and Oyo state.
Try and Google her name for controversies caused by this shame woman.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by ozoigbondu: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=imitor4us post=31555555][/quote]

I did not support her.The girl is a bitch who insults her nation and has an uncurable hatred for igbos.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by NovusHomo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
But, what exactly did she write?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by ozoigbondu: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
This woman must be useless imagine this trash

THE KEMI OMOLOLU-OLUNLOYO BLOG
This is the PERSONAL BLOG of the most INTELLIGENT woman in Nigeria and the Voice of the Nation, International Journalist, Media/PR Expert, Pharmacist and Guns Victims Activist Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo. News Director of HipHossip News Net "World News 4 Nigerians" www.HNNAfrica.com @HNNAfrica on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Reverbnation, Tumblr and YouTube (@HipHossip)

lf she is the most intelligent woman in nigeria and voice of the nation then we are doomed no wonder she was deported from cananda imprisoned in jamica.The idiot almost ran aganist yar adua and almost became an ambassador
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Gboskee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Just like Fayose. Useless children who use their parents for online banter
bkkkkwahahahahah!!!!!!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by qualityovenbake(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Her upbringing was poorly managed. Her parent and the society she lives in didn't do a good job on her. She lacks discipline and respect; and those fault's comes from her parent and the society where she grew up. There is an adage which says it takes a whole village to raise a child.

Meaning: Apart from the Parent, the society is responsible for the moral characters it creates and everyone in a community should be responsible for helping to train a child irrespective of who the parents are; offering correction where they are needed.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by MadCow1: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
As much as I don't care, let me state a few things many NIGERIANS take for granted;

I see many attacks on the girl but I read a tweet that struck me and it was from KwamiAdadevoh who said the Man was a terror..

Upbringing matters and chances are Kemis upbringing was not as roses as you all may think. The girl may have some skeletons that she is finally ready to let out.

I hope they all resolve their issues and find peace as a family divided against itself cannot stand..

Nobody should trade blames here, you don't know the full story.. What this father and daughter are acting out is a script that is as long as Kemis life..

My own is that they take it away from the Internet as we are not interested.. Or are we? grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by MadCow1: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Her upbringing was poorly managed. Her parent and the society she lives in didn't do a good job on her. She lacks discipline and respect; and those fault's comes from her parent and the society where she grew up. There is an adage which says it takes a whole village to raise a child.

Meaning: Apart from the Parent, the society is responsible for the moral characters it creates and everyone in a community should be responsible for helping to train a child irrespective of who the parents are; offering correction where they are needed.

What do you know about her upbringing? NOTHING... So hush..

If your father arssfucked you as a kid, I doubt you would grow up to have respect for him.

Respect is not taught, it's earned..

This is a strong family drama and most times I have learnt that there is always more to the story than you can ever know..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Skoopy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sometimes, this is how you get rewarded for your crimes/ sins against the people, You reap what you sore in many ways other than one. I just pity the aged man.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Champele(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
God punish all of you coursing the lady.you all dont fu#king know what she went through in the hands of her evil father I guess. im an example of such abuse.you fools.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
onila:
Kemi rocks!
Oh really? See her mouth like a pelican's beak.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by fireforfire: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Is dis mad woman.still in nig?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Hammefeez: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/online-outrage-trails-kemi-omololu-olunloyos-twitter-rants/

I remember her deprtation issue! Was she actualy deported from CANADA?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nigerians are way too sentimental for the wrong reasons. No wonder inbreeding is pervalent In our society now.

Being a father do not take away the fact that some fathers are morally useless! !!
Nobody knows the full story and nobody can tell the child hood demons she is still fighting.
If I have a father that has proven to morally bad, as in, done something that is terribly bad, I will not only take it out on twitter, I will rebel openly against him. undecided undecided

As if papa no dey kill pikin nowadays. No be yesterday una read thread where papa and mama dey beat their 9 months old baby say him be ogbanje undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by deflover(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
i used to be on her facebook list.....i couldnt take her rantings so i unfriend her
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by qualityovenbake(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
MadCow1:

If your father arssfucked you as a kid, I doubt you would grow up to have respect for him.
First of all to answer your question, I have two beautiful children (a Girl and Boy) that am training to be responsible adult. I cater for their needs and at the same time I make sure they are disciplined, so they won't be a spoil brat when they grow up. So, I know a lot about upbringing my friend.

Secondly, I never knew her father did those horrible things you mention. Rather than telling me to shut up, you should have highlighted it to me. Peace.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by topsonkay(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
BlackMaria:

Are u from ekiti,do aged ppl in ekiti wear pampers. Na wetin ur governor talk be dat oh.
Who released this goat from yaba left?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by MadCow1: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
qualityovenbake:
First of all to answer your question, I have two beautiful children (a Girl and Boy) that am training to be responsible adult. I cater for their needs and at the same time I make sure they are disciplined, so they won't be a spoil brat when they grow up. So, I know a lot about upbringing my friend.

Secondly, I never knew her father did those horrible things you mention. Rather than telling me to shut up, you should have highlighted it to me. Peace.

Nwokem, we all know about responsibilities of child upbringing.. Even the fowl knows it.

But not all fathers are responsible.

On this Nairaland, you have read countless articles of fathers who have been sexually assaulting their daughters from ages as little as 12.

I know a woman who wouldn't allow her husband bath their little daughter, despite the fact that the guy has not done anything for her to be suspicious of him.

On this same Nairaland, their have been countless stories of inbreeding of daughters by fathers..

Like I said, don't use yourself to judge her case. You have not even struck a pose in her shoes let alone walked her journey. You and I don't know the full story, not all fathers and mothers are worthy of being respected. Not all kids end up well no matter the efforts put in. Just because you think you are a good and responsible father does not mean your kids would see it that way.. I went through a phase of life where I couldn't stand the sight of my mother.. And no she didnt do anything as bad as what I have listed above.

All I am saying is don't jump to conclusion until you know the entire story...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by onila(f): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
RickRichards:

Oh really? See her mouth like a pelican's beak.
she invited me to lunch once

shes a nice lady
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Champele(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
God punish all of you coursing this lady, you all know nothing about her experience in the hands of her father, you better shut your dirty smelly mouths.I'm a victim.fools.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by qualityovenbake(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
MadCow1:

Nwokem, we all know about responsibilities of child upbringing.. Even the fowl knows it.

But not all fathers are responsible.

On this Nairaland, you have read countless articles of fathers who have been sexually assaulting their daughters from ages as little as 12.

I know a woman who wouldn't allow her husband bath their little daughter, despite the fact that the guy has not done anything for her to be suspicious of him.

On this same Nairaland, their have been countless stories of inbreeding of daughters by fathers..

Like I said, don't use yourself to judge her case. You have not even struck a pose in her shoes let alone walked her journey. You and I don't know the full story, not all fathers and mothers are worthy of being respected. Not all kids end up well no matter the efforts put in. Just because you think you are a good and responsible father does not mean your kids would see it that way.. I went through a phase of life where I couldn't stand the sight of my mother.. And no she didnt do anything as bad as what I have listed above.

All I am saying is don't jump to conclusion until you know the entire story...
I will take your advice and I also employ you to take your own advice too, have you heard her father side of the story. Feel free to politely poke holes in my way of thinking. I'm just simply putting this out there as a thought, and I'm willing to hear your thoughts on the matter, and adjust my position accordingly.
By the way, you never apologize for telling me to shut up. Peace
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
onila:
she invited me to lunch once

shes a nice lady
You two must have something in common.
Wait. What colour is your hair, purple?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Akolawole(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
I felt very very sorry for Chief Olunloyo.

Too bad to be experiencing this at this age cry

Why will he need rituals for? Wonders shall never end!

He may not be Wealthy but highly comfortable from infant because of his supernatural brain.

One of the best 3 mathematician in Nigeria at a time.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Alaroro(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
#BrainExplosion

@chief olunoyo undecided your daughter seriously needs to get laid does she have a boyfriend?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by onila(f): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
RickRichards:

You two must have something in common.
Wait. What colour is your hair, purple?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by Missuskike(f): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/online-outrage-trails-kemi-omololu-olunloyos-twitter-rants/
Kemi has not been in the news for sometime now. I guess the silence is killing her. that's why she is seeking for attention. I say everybody should ignore her. its a family affair.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage by onila(f): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Her recent tweets

Many NIGERIANS believe in torturing kids. When u hear my audiobook, your lives will change. I will never protect my dad #OmololuOlunloyo80

#BREAKING My Audiobook #DaddyDearest is ready to go to press. You can download it on http://Reverbnation.com/HNNAfrica this weekend
#OmololuOlunloyo80

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Okojie Gives A Man N300,000 To Start Up A Business Of His Choice (Pics) / Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club / Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Welcomes A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.