Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes (25872 Views)

Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) / 10 Millionaire Pastors And Their Celebrity Lifestyles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by lalasticlala(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
It isn’t strange for any human to have wild fantasy and day dream about their object of obsession. We all have someone we long to have for one reason or the other.

Even the celebrities are not left out of this normal feeling.
They call it a crush or having the hots for the person, because they desire the person so much for either love or lust and for whatever reason.
Check out those our celebrities have crushes on.

PHYNO & GENEVIEVE NNAJI
Nigerian rapper, Phyno, popular for his musical video, Alobam, actually has a life ambition and that is to marry A-List Nigerian actress, Genevieve Nnaji.
According to the chap who, within a few years, has placed the genre of Igbo rap on a high pedestal on the Nigerian music scale, told an interviewer that if he can achieve his ambition of getting Genny as his own, then he must have accomplished the biggest dream in his life.
This also explains why Phyno repeatedly mentioned Genevieve’s­name in his album,“No Guts, No Glory”.
Phyno has also been rumoured to have dated Kedikecrooner, Chidin­ma, but the pair dispelled the rumour but in the said interview, he also said that he would love to date her as well.
Hear him:
“Genevi­eve Nnaji is my crush. I will give anything to have her. I can’t rule out dating her because nothing is impossible.”

WAJE & BRYAN OKWARA
Nigerian singer and Mother of one, Aituaje Iruobe, popularly known as Waje, had disclosed who she is attracted to and finds very attractive.
Bryan­ Ex-Mr. Nigeria is a hot brother, she had said, when she was asked a question on who her male celeb crush is, in an interview session tagged#ASKWAJE.

LKT & RITA DOMINIC
Fuji Pop star who came to limelight with his excellent delivery in Olu Maintain's Yahoozee album had professed his undying love for the Nollywood super star, Rita Dominic. In an interview, LKT spoke about the soft-spot he has for the talented thespian, Rita who is well older than him. Hear what he said,

"I’ve been dating Rita in my dreams and I’ve always loved to see her movies. When I read her interview, something in me said I should voice out my admiration and affections for her. “If truly her heart desire is to have a set of twins, I can give her that. I have got twins in my genes. It might sound awkward or a joke, but I'd I’m not kidding; nor am I looking for cheap publicity.
“I would have approached her a long time ago, but I thought she was already taken by another man. Even if it turns out that she is older than me, I can live with it. Age is nothing but a number,” he says.

COSSY ORJISKOR & MIKEL OBI
Controversial actress cum singer, Cossy had in the past revealed her lust and crush for the football star, Mikel Obi, in an interview. Hear her:

Who is your favourite Nigerian footballer?
(smiles)I­ don’t want to mention names. Whenever I am watching a football match instead of enjoying the game I derive joy in watching how the players’ ‘thing’ dangle in their shorts and their muscles too. It’s romantic indeed. It trips me and you know what it means and the consequence…
Which of the Nigerian players have you watched in action that tripped you?
Okay here you come again. I won’t mention his name but I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist.
So what is the name of the club?
It’s Chelsea.
Is it Mikel Obi?I think you should be talking about Mikel Obi.
You might be absolutely correct. I will say yes if you think you guessed right.
What do you like about Mikel?
He is a cool and handsome dude, you know. During the Nations Cup which Nigeria won he emerged as one of the sexiest footballers in South Africa.
So you are tripping for him?
I have said enough so it is left for you to sort it out.
Have you ever met Mikel one on one before?
I have not, but I am looking forward to meeting him on a good day.

FRANK ARTUS & GENEVIEVE NNAJI
The Liberian born actor had revealed in an interview with entertainment express his crush for Nollywood damsel, Genevieve Nnaji. Hear him:
You once expressed likeness for Genevieve; is it just all about her acting prowess?

"Genevieve is my screen goddess. She was born on May 3, 1979 and I was born on May 4, the same year. Even when she came to Liberia, I was wishing to touch or meet her. In fact, if I’m not married, I would have loved to marry her. Ironically, I have not worked with her on same movie.

MAJID MICHEL & GENEVIEVE NNAJI
Ghanaian star actor, Majid, has never hidden his crush and love for Genevieve Nnaji.
At the Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Award ‘AMVCA’ 2014, the two movie stars were seen posing together for camera. Then days after the event,Genevieve Nnaji shared a couple of pictures of herself and Majid together.
Then Majid Michel went on immediately to tell Genevieve how he felt about her in the form ofa comment.
See his comment to her:
“The photo above was taken at the#AMVCA’s…. Red lipstick, rose petals, heartbreaks, she (Genevieve) was my Marilyn Monroe! Her Brown eyes, tuxedos, red carpet, fast cars…I was her James Dean on the Low…Never seen such Magnificence in a Black Princess… Felt like Love struck me on that Night… I pray that Love doesn’t strike Twice.”

APRIL JOJU & RAMSEY NUOAH
26-year-old Mnet TV series ‘Tinsel’ actress, Joju Muse popularly known as April, in a recent interview, revealed that she doesn’t mind having sex with Ramsey Nouah. That’s not all the Joju Muse, a Public Admin graduate from Olabisi Onabanjo University and daughter of a former senator confessed. She also said she gets Hot watching Ramsey Noah, a married man wit kids and Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo in movies.

Excerpts
On which Nigerian actor would you not mind kissing on set?
There are actually two of them; Ramsey Nuoah and John Dumelo. I’m so in love with both of them. Their movies hit the right spot.
Right spot? They make you Hot?

Everything join together. [laughs]

If she doesn’t mind a sex scene with Ramsey Nuoah?

A sex scene with Ramsey? Mehn, we are doing it for real. No acting, we will do it.

JOJU MUSE (APRIL) & JOHN DUMELO
The Tinsel actress also has a crush on Ghanaian actor John Dumelo. She revealed it in an interview:

On which Nigerian actor would you not mind kissing on set?
There are actually two of them; Ramsey Nuoah and John Dumelo. I’m so in love with both of them. Their movies hit the right spot.

NAZARETH JERSEY & FRANK ARTUS
Nazareth, an upcoming actress once revealed her crush for Artus Frank.
Below was how a Vanguard reporter reported it:

In fact, we were chatting on the bbm when I caught a glimpse of Frank’s photograph as the ‘display picture’ on her phone. Curious, I asked the ‘Bitter Generation’ actress if there is anything going on between her and Frank.
“Yes, I am crazy about Arthus Frank,he has a heart of gold and qualities every woman wants in a man. People misjudge him by his appearance and kindness but getting to know him, he turned out to be different”, she told me, “I was impressed, so I made him my friend for life”.That should be a declaration of a woman in love but when I asked her if Frank feels the same about her. She replied, “I don’t know, I only know about myself”.

TONTO DIKEH & WIZKID
Pokolee had never hidden her crush and love for Wizkid. They may just be friends, but that doesn't still take away the fact that the movie star and the upcoming singer has a crush on Wizkid.

WIZKID & GENEVIEVE
Nobody knew that deep inside Ayo Balogun a.k.a Wizkid lies an undeniable feeling he once had for star actress Genevieve Nnaji. He once opened up to Toolz on Ndani TV. ‘I really had a crush on Genevieve until I met her and I realized she was my aunty. I love her.” When asked if he will love to date her he said: “Yea, definitely, but I doubt if she would date me”

DON JAZZY And TOOLZ
Who wouldn’t crush on Tolu Oniru known simply as Toolz, for those knock-out hips and curves. The highly endowed on-air-personality once opened up ina TV interview that the ace music producer, Don Jazzy once had a crush on her. According to her: “Don Jazzy is my personal person , Don Jazzy is like somebody that thought me a lot about the industry. People say that I have a crush on him, but I have to say he is the one that has a crush on me’ she explains.

EMMA NYRA and TERRY G
Her sexy eyes aside, Emma Nyra doesn’t deny she has a crush on the ‘ginger your swagger’ sensation Terry G. Forget about Terry G’s crazy energy and enthusiasm, Miss Nyra has the hots for him.
When asked in a recent interview with Saturday Vanguard, who her celebrity crush is, she says:

’ I always say Terry G.I like people who are their own persons. He does his own thing, his own sound’. Unfortunately Mr Terry G has a baby mama.

YEMI ALADE & FLAVOUR
Flavour Nabania, the Highlife artiste isn’t ashamed to flaunt his body which makes the likes of Yemi Alade have the hots for him. He recently tweeted a selfie of himself that showed a lot of skin for the ladies.Yemi Alade revealed recently in an interview why she kissed Flavour’s poster in Enugu and the crush she has on him:

“I cannot explain why I kissed the poster,it was very spontaneous.
But the truth of the matter is that I have always had a crush on Flavour .If people ask me who my crush is ,I say it’s flavour.

LYNXX & CHIDINMA
Gorgeous Nigerian rapper Lynxx who is a ladies’ mancouldn’t resist the sexual appeal the ‘Kedike’ star exudes.In a picture that went viral,he was kissing the talented singer's cheek and he captioned the picture: “Ain’t nobody’sbusiness’#SheDeyMakeMyHeartGo. He also calls Chidinma his celebrity crush in a recent interview. According to him:
“She’s so cute and tiny, and she has a powerful voice.I think that’s attractive. I haven’t done a song with Chindinma because I’m shy. I’m really not a shy person, but around her, I am shy,” he revealed.

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by lalasticlala(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Phyno and his crush

Waje and her crush

LKT & his crush

Cossy & her crush

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by lalasticlala(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
majid Michel and his crush

Frank Artus & his crush

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by lalasticlala(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
April Jojo & her crushes

Nazareth Jesse & her crush

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by lalasticlala(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tonto & her crush

Wizkid & his crush

Donjazzy & his crush

Emma nyra & her crush

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by lalasticlala(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yemi Alade & her crush

Lynxx & her crush

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by daveP(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
FTC
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by englishmart(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
See cossy o. She dey find who she go use breas.t kill.

9 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by daveP(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
The following fit so well i think they can go ahead...
Genny and mahjid.
Jazzy and toolz(what if they had a fight ?)
joju and dumelo(nt ramsey,mba!)
lynxx abeg o,bigger ones dey there and u dey look at that small crush o' mine.me self be celeb.exceptional interviews grin grin
emmy nyra for real??

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by maxism2: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Op who is Uti Nwachukwu's crush?

Op who is Denrele's cush?

am waiting eagerly to get that

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by wharlzywee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jazzy + toolz= great collabogrin
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by englishmart(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
You mean jenny is 35?
How come D'banj's mother kicked against her when she was dating her son?
Someone whose daughter is over 20?
Sha if Joseph minala could be 17, then anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by lalasticlala(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
wharlzywee: Jazzy + toolz= great collabogrin

na heavy duty b DAT o
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by englishmart(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
ENGLISHMART AND TIWA SAVAGE.
The young handsome boy from enugu had on several occasions expressed his love and wish to snatch tiwa from her husband.
This is what he said on an interview with soundcity

"well I can't deny the fact that I so much love Tiwa.
She makes me feel like the world is mine.
If only she could give me a chance, I will service her till mama calls. I spoke with her at banex plaza abuja. Hope nobody is getting jealous"
He concluded

TIWA SAVAGE AND ENGLISHMART

14 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by wharlzywee(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
lalasticlala:

na heavy duty b DAT o
lol... I teeyu
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oya let them continue the crush.
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chai! Genevieve Nnaji nah hot cake O. smiley embarassed

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Sarimah(f): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony: Chai! Genevieve Nnaji nah hot cake O. smiley embarassed
as in ehnn...

3 cute guys only her.. shocked
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Danhumprey: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sarimah: as in ehnn...

3 cute guys only her.. shocked
Ahem!smiley
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: ENGLISHMART AND TIWA SAVAGE.
The handsome young boy from enugu had on several occasions expressed his love and wish to snatch tiwa from her husband.
This is what he said on an interview with soundcity

"well I can't deny the fact that I so much love Tiwa.
She makes me feel like the world is mine.
If only she could give me a chance, I will service her till mama calls. I spoke with her at banex plaza abuja. Hope nobody is getting jealous"
He concluded

TIWA SAVAGE AND ENGLISHMART
hmmmmmmm seriously
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by englishmart(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
claireshan: hmmmmmmm seriously
are u crushing on me?
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: are u crushing on me?
NO

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sarimah: as in ehnn...

3 cute guys only her.. :/

4 actually.

Phyno
Frank Artus
Majid Michael
Wizkid

Upon say she old. gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Xsenga(f): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ENGLISHMART, ABEG WAKE UP 4RM DAT YA DREAM OO. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Sarimah(f): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Ahem!smiley
tsup?
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by englishmart(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xsenga: @ENGLISHMART, ABEG WAKE UP 4RM DAT YA DREAM OO. grin grin
why should I Na?
Am I the only one crushing on someone?
Why u no tell tonto, phyno, cossy and the rest to wake from their dreams?
grin

14 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by englishmart(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
claireshan: NO
you had better not, COZ my heart is already too busy with TIWA.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Sarimah(f): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

4 actually.

Phyno
Frank Artus
Majid Michael
Wizkid

Upon say she old. gringrin
old 4where?

Atleast she still fresh cool

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Danhumprey: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sarimah: tsup?
I'm good. We gotta talk.
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: you had better not, COZ my heart is already too busy with TIWA.
Lol goodluck
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by tandj: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Genevive is an ageless beauty, I have to admit.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by daveP(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Englishmart she go dey flog u everyday with accent,etc better wake fast.chidinma is there,even on NL too wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani / Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.