Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Linda Ikejis Blog....controlled By Apc Mischiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ikejis Blog....controlled By Apc Mischiefs (746 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Oyegun Is Being Controlled By Some Forces – Timi Frank / The Lies And Mischiefs Of Oshiomhole-sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikejis Blog....controlled By Apc Mischiefs by deepumpin: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
A re-edited picture was sent on linda ikejis blog about the most famous twitter handle @pdpmediaroom247 displayin the photo as praising the fortunes of the APC. Meanwhile i and my collegues have posted the real link of the photo but the blog owner linda ikeji refused to approve the posts. Fellow nigerians join me in dis regarding the authenticity of LINKA IKEJIS BLOG...she isnt worth it. below are the original pics against the fake, re-edited pic.https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=3cfbae6c4f&view=att&th=14c0df67bac53001&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=f_i764u1p60&zw

Re: Linda Ikejis Blog....controlled By Apc Mischiefs by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
She has explained what happened in her blog, you guys made a mistake, she quickly posted the mistake, simple. Thats what amebo site is all about

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikejis Blog....controlled By Apc Mischiefs by Papertrail11(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
leave the stupid girl shees been posting crap lately recycled bullshit
Re: Linda Ikejis Blog....controlled By Apc Mischiefs by confidenceikeh: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
I knw b4 nw dat APC bought her over
Re: Linda Ikejis Blog....controlled By Apc Mischiefs by WisdomFlakes: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Quit whining already jo. Everyone knows that most Internet connected Nigerian are pro-APC, APC/Buhari fans are like MTN -- everywhere you go cheesy It's only a reflection of what's truly on ground, don't blame Linda coz 90% of her followers love Buhari naw, dat na AyeDee-like Bad Belle. tongue

You can't stop the movement.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikejis Blog....controlled By Apc Mischiefs by dustmalik: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Quit whining already jo. Everyone knows that most Internet connected Nigerian are pro-APC, APC/Buhari fans are like MTN -- everywhere you go cheesy It's only a reflection of what's truly on ground, don't blame Linda coz 90% of her followers love Buhari naw, dat na AyeDee-like Bad Belle. tongue

You can't stop the movement.
Tell them very well, because they don't seem to get it.
Re: Linda Ikejis Blog....controlled By Apc Mischiefs by danot1030: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Just nairaland is control by pdp rats.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: The Reason Behind Morocco’s Diplomatic Fight With Nigeria / Mbaka Why? / Abia State House Of Assembly Seat Is A Family Race In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.