Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! (14701 Views)

Are You Suffering From Sex In Bed / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family / I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ayo001:
The guy no pay salary, you dey crap.

Lolzz... I know people like you.All you hav to sing is "the guy no pay salary" and u get ur peanut to eat and subscribe and do ur album on nairaland
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by HzRF(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
muyiwaadekunle1:
Oh boy no be this same Osun I wan go serve come may! I hope sey I never enter one chance o.
U don enter
Beta relocate kobo u won't see

My parents never receive Nov salaries

Two if dem
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ayo001: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mention 5 credible politicians in APC ? If indeed the ’’change" is meant to improve the life of an ordinary Nigerian.

Them no fit. shocked
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:
some of the teachers are now rationing food at home and borrowing money from friends but how long are we going to do this?....Osun people are suffering.

Let them continue to ration food. Very soon, they will begin to ration their children to other states. Shebi they voted for a tout as their governor all in the name of apc and their hatred of anything jonathan! Now e don set! Aregbesola has gotten what he wants which is a second term in office and now it is time to chop for him. Maybe Oyedepo had Osun in mind when he prophesied that people will begin to beg other states to absolve them. Osun people, Sai buhari.....una go hear am for 4 years! No more food, no more salary, no ore Opon Imo! The CHANGE you people were calling for has come! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ayo001: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
E dey pain you ? wink

9ousky:

Lolzz... I know people like you.All you hav to sing is "the guy no pay salary" and u get ur peanut to eat and subscribe and do ur album on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by emaculate99: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
robay:

alabosi ni e,ika de ni é,how much PDP pay u To be telling lies,u beta go and tell ya so calle jonaTAN to pay our allocation Useless PDP
I speak the truth...I am not a politician, try to speak the truth and embrace the truth as a patriotic citizen and stop calling a patriotic citizen who want the good of the people a man who is jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by sorom4: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
#osunpaytheworkers
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ayo001:
E dey pain you ? wink

Pain me!!! U Ar only doing ur job now. Continue More grease to ur elbow. U shall build House, raise ur children, take care of ur parent in it.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
this is so pathetic..... owing workers for months....... all osun state secondary school student must be paying tax of #4500..... I wonder how a secondary school student will be paying tax....... this is a confirmed statement from all secondary school students in osunstate.......

the people of osun state were shouting change... they voted aregbe rascal and now they shouting no pay good for them.....

let them face the consequence.... there tajueed governor leaves in Lagos and control osun state from Lagos........ let those illiterate traders that voted aregbe suffer it small......

5 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by appini: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aregbe has used willi- willi for the Osun people, if there is another election in Osun today; they will still vote for him again.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:
I speak the truth...I am not a politician, try to speak the truth and embrace the truth as a patriotic citizen and stop calling a patriotic citizen who want the good of the people a man who is jobless.
Truth Indeed. See Prophet of truth advocating truth. For Ur mind U truthful!!
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Badosqi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aregbe is on another mission with this salary thing. He is using it to solicit vote for buhari. Listen to osun state media stations and you will hear it everyday, the same news of FG(GEJ) witch-hunting his government. Fg not paying him allocation, dirty things just to corrupt gullible people to vote for buhari.
The fool is collecting the allocation diverting to Burahi's quest and selling lies to people. The annoying thing is that the dull ones stil see nothing wrong in this, some stil dey hail am well not workers sha.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:
Osun state, a state which is said to have the lowest unemployment rate. A state with second lowest poverty rate according 2012 statistics. A state where the governor spend billions of naira to produce "opon ifa" I mean "opon imo" and thereby giving few out of the schools in Osun the Tablets. in Ife, few schools were given the tabs. A state that boast of employing graduates and the masses and this made people to hail the government of the state without knowing what these people are doing. The graduates appointed are doing no other work than sweeping the state all around with a remuneration of #10,000 per month.
the recent development of NONPAYMENT OF SALARY made me to write this article. The masses and the graduates appointed by the governor to clean the state have not been given any salary neither has the teachers.
We work for money for many things which include payment of our wards' school fees, buying foodstuffs, without money we can not do the above listed and this will affect our children's school because they will be sent away from school or we would starve to death if we have no money and does not involve in borrowing.
I am calling on all nairalanders and all patriotic Nigerians to please take this up and lets fight this injustice. He is there enjoying himself while the workers are suffering. The OYES members are being owed 8 months salary while the teachers are owed 5 months salary.
Let's save the FUTURE OF THE YOUTHS due to the fact that some youths might be denied of GOOD EDUCATION AND PROPER TREATMENT due the nonpayment of their parents' salary
I end this article by introducing this harsh tag #osunpaytheworkers. let's use this hash tag and save lives of the youths. in unity we can defeat things that seems tough for an individual.

I knew the O stuff was nothing but O shait!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ayo001: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Guy, I no be politician but f×ck the type of APC "change". Corrupt men who want to bank on the errors of Jonathan to completely destroy Nigeria. Mention five credible politicians in APC ?

9ousky:

Pain me!!! U Ar only doing ur job now. Continue More grease to ur elbow. U shall build House, raise ur children, take care of ur parent in it.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by omokab: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=31552599]

Check this out and tell us how the blame of non payment goes to the federal government. Is it everything you people blame federal government? These governors spent billions and are still spending on campaign and therefore can't pay workers and you are blaming the federal government. I leave you with this to digest.

[/quotemy man you can't know more than this unless you are a civil servant either federal or state.Many state truly have not pay their workers for like 3-5 months.Non payment of workers is not peculiar to Osun as am talking to you Ebonyi civil servants were on strike.some of the federal civil servant were also owing. I was not able to receive my full salary last year until this year.The arrears of last year is still there pending.I will never support a state government that refuse to pay their workers either you are pdp or apc.But federal govt is also the cause of most of this nonsense due to the fact that state allocations is not pay to them in full.May God help us.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
I wonder if the almajiri schools GEJ built them are still functional
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:
don't mind him bro he's one of the illiterate being rear by the state government ogbeni rascal..... he has been brainwashed by politics......

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
emaculate99:
Osun state, a state which is said to have the lowest unemployment rate. A state with second lowest poverty rate according 2012 statistics. A state where the governor spend billions of naira to produce "opon ifa" I mean "opon imo" and thereby giving few out of the schools in Osun the Tablets. in Ife, few schools were given the tabs. A state that boast of employing graduates and the masses and this made people to hail the government of the state without knowing what these people are doing. The graduates appointed are doing no other work than sweeping the state all around with a remuneration of #10,000 per month.
the recent development of NONPAYMENT OF SALARY made me to write this article. The masses and the graduates appointed by the governor to clean the state have not been given any salary neither has the teachers.
We work for money for many things which include payment of our wards' school fees, buying foodstuffs, without money we can not do the above listed and this will affect our children's school because they will be sent away from school or we would starve to death if we have no money and does not involve in borrowing.
I am calling on all nairalanders and all patriotic Nigerians to please take this up and lets fight this injustice. He is there enjoying himself while the workers are suffering. The OYES members are being owed 8 months salary while the teachers are owed 5 months salary.
Let's save the FUTURE OF THE YOUTHS due to the fact that some youths might be denied of GOOD EDUCATION AND PROPER TREATMENT due the nonpayment of their parents' salary
I end this article by introducing this harsh tag #osunpaytheworkers. let's use this hash tag and save lives of the youths. in unity we can defeat things that seems tough for an individual.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by sanc2s(f): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
I support APC, but because of this #OsunPaytheworkers, GEJ till 2019 grin

3 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by kriskristyne(f): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
The azzhole(aregbe) said he would not pay workers especially teachers because they did not vote for him.
aregbe pay my papa/mama salary
i suppose dey school now, no money to go.
E taya me ooo

5 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
If there is one man I have pathological hatred for is no one other than raauf aregbesola , from day one I never liked him, I made it clear to my one of my south west friend that the man is absolutely good for nothing.
Well, the truth must be told , he has used the money for Buhari's campaign and to fight PDP as well.i will simply blame osun indigens for Re electing him!!!!now he can do whatsoever he likes

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by emaculate99: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
9ousky:

Truth Indeed. See Prophet of truth advocating truth. For Ur mind U truthful!!
if I am not being truthful, then go to Osun state to confirm cos I believe u don't stay in any place closer to Osun #osunpaytheworkers

1 Like

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by robay(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
appini:
Aregbe has used willi- willi for the Osun people, if there is another election in Osun today; they will still vote for him again.

Yes,we go still vote him again,non of ur business oo,and learn hw to face ya business,becoz i don't knw wetin consine u
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by hansad: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
sins, sins, sins and sins against workers - imagine a worker with children and pays house rent, at the end of the month no stipend. Gov is sinking money on campaign for Buhari.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by francizy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
omokab:

my man you can't know more than this unless you are a civil servant either federal or state.Many state truly have not pay their workers for like 3-5 months.Non payment of workers is not peculiar to Osun as am talking to you Ebonyi civil servants were on strike.some of the federal civil servant were also owing. I was not able to receive my full salary last year until this year.The arrears of last year is still there pending.I will never support a state government that refuse to pay their workers either you are pdp or apc.But federal govt is also the cause of most of this nonsense due to the fact that state allocations is not pay to them in full.May God help us.

Brother, we all know what is on ground especially with the plunge in oil price. I wouldn't mind if you back up your claim about the fed government not paying in full with a source. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by 9ousky: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ayo001:
Guy, I no politician but f×ck the type of APC "change". Corrupt men who want to bank on the errors of Jonathan to completely destroy Nigeria. Mention five credible politicians in APC ?

Destroy Nigeria!!! Tell me one single thing u Ar enjoying in Nigeria, not to talk of the thing being destroy. U av grievances with APC its ur problem, U av grievances with their leaders its ur palava. U ar free to vote for the candidate of ur choice on 28.
Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by biomedixexcel(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thank God Ekiti did not make the mistake the osun made..... they should have voted Aregbe out

3 Likes

Re: Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
biomedixexcel:
Thank God Ekiti did not make the mistake the osun made..... they should have voted Aregbe out

That is eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Social Media Mistakes Most Likely To Cost You A Job / Civil Engineering Vs Architecture / How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.