Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family (1489 Views)

Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs / Bayelsa Primary School Teachers Strike Indefinitely Over 9 Months unpaid Salary / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good day good soul of this forum, my name is mrs muritala, am from omu eleni, ijebu. am also a widow since 2004, i have 3 children, i work at TAI SOLARIN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TASCE), Omu eleni, ijebu. Please since i lost my husband in 2004, we all depends on my salary which is just N25k by now but things were not really going well with us as there is nobody from my husband family that even ask after the children or to know how they are living, but as things were difficult, i decided with my children that ayomide whose is the first son to stop the admission process due to insufficient funds and learn a furniture and let the twins to continue to the secondary level. Please, they are now waiting to write their ss3 waec. we have been living in hardship and poverty, why i came here is to beg every good people of this forum to help me and my children financially, things is still much difficult for us to the extends that we drank only garri for 4 days without any other foods. my twins has been so much unhappy and and just because of unpaid salary by ogun state government, its over 10 months we have recieved a salary from the government of ogun state at tasce ijebu, but please i am here begging the good people of the forum to please help me, no amount is small please for the sake of God. me and my children are suffering, even my landlord is fighting us because of 6 months rent we are owing. please i am very sorry for this post because i know this forum is not a charity organization but i don't want us to die in silent. please help me and family with anything you have. Thanks very much for understanding.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by millhouse: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eyaaa.... So bad, but u all asked for the change....
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by NenweIstson: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
I don't think much help will come from here, just go to stelladimokokorkus.com, I believe u will get help as soon as u turn to blog visitor
kolasoladone:
Good day good soul of this forum, my name is mrs muritala, am from omu eleni, ijebu. am also a widow since 2004, i have 3 children, i work at TAI SOLARIN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TASCE), Omu eleni, ijebu. Please since i lost my husband in 2004, we all depends on my salary which is just N25k by now but things were not really going well with us as there is nobody from my husband family that even ask after the children or to know how they are living, but as things were difficult, i decided with my children that ayomide whose is the first son to stop the admission process due to insufficient funds and learn a furniture and let the twins to continue to the secondary level. Please, they are now waiting to write their ss3 waec. we have been living in hardship and poverty, why i came here is to beg every good people of this forum to help me and my children financially, things is still much difficult for us to the extends that we drank only garri for 4 days without any other foods. my twins has been so much unhappy and and just because of unpaid salary by ogun state government, its over 10 months we have recieved a salary from the government of ogun state at tasce ijebu, but please i am here begging the good people of the forum to please help me, no amount is small please for the sake of God. me and my children are suffering, even my landlord is fighting us because of 6 months rent we are owing. please i am very sorry for this post because i know this forum is not a charity organization but i don't want us to die in silent. please help me and family with anything you have. Thanks very much for understanding.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by uchendutalks: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Email Uchendu at uchendutalks dot com
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by asalimpo(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2016
How can one be sure this aint no scammer?
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
asalimpo:
How can one be sure this aint no scammer?
Am Very Real My Brother, If U Have Any Body That Can Confirm, Even Now We Go To Work 3 Days A Week Due To The Salary.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by asalimpo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
people were trying to help you but you avoided their questions in the family section. Your silence raises suspicion about you and you'll be regarded as a scammer. If you are genuine, please comply . Dont just post your bank details expecting manna from Heaven.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
asalimpo:
people were trying to help you but you avoided their questions in the family section. Your silence raises suspicion about you and you'll be regarded as a scammer. If you are genuine, please comply . Dont just post your bank details expecting manna from Heaven.
My Brothers And Sisters, All The Questions Is What I Can Answer But Pls Am Trying To Secure My Job, Because I Am Trying To Open What Is Lock. Everything Is For Security Purpose. Pls For Me To Mention Those Name, U Should Know Am Not Here To Scam Anyone. I Just Need Ur Financial Help.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2016
kolasoladone:
My Brothers And Sisters, All The Questions Is What I Can Answer But Pls Am Trying To Secure My Job, Because I Am Trying To Open What Is Lock. Everything Is For Security Purpose. Pls For Me To Mention Those Name, U Should Know Am Not Here To Scam Anyone. I Just Need Ur Financial Help.

Quit babbling a whole lot of bull! You've been exposed as a liar, thief and a con artist in the Family Section, thanks to Ify. Now crawl away in shame, and reflect on what's left of your miserable life. angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2980796/unpaid-salary-suffering-family/1#43671941
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by blank(f): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2016

@ Ifyalways, doesn't this guy remind you of pourtmourt? Same writing style.
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by Emperor4tune(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
seeing they say is beleaving can u upload your photo alongside the kids u claim to have if possible your late husband photo,then i will see what i can do as a person....email me
Re: My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
blank:

@ Ifyalways, doesn't this guy remind you of pourtmourt? Same writing style.
Yes,It does,Obviously him.

(1) (Reply)

2016 NDA List Of Successful Candidates For AFSB Interview / Some Companies You Must Not Work For In Nigeria / Accounting Vs Banking/finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.