Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba (68070 Views)

I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ – Woman Narrates / ‘I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ - Woman (photo) / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by RaeMystix: 4:42am On Mar 13, 2015
iamord:
forget about all that. I have gotten to a level in life. And a see through all this hogwash. Because someone preaches about hell does not make him or her genuine either. Why don't I hear them call Mandela?? Because he was good?? Think!
If only folks would lay off my back...My comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously..
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2015
So now there's an aquarium-like object in hell.

Hell must be getting developed. cheesy
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Zakir280(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2015
and wat did ur jesus tell u abt Gej?

#A**holes
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Chigold101(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Nmeri17:
wow!! why arr these people always taken to the VIP section of hell to meet pop stars and world leaders why don't they ever go to heaven and see Solomon and ask him for tips on how to manage women better they always go and come back with grim tales as if God wants us to be perpetually afraid
this woman wants to make money very fast this year. She knows that she will sell like wildfire if she mentions Nigeria cos Nigerians will buy the book or cd or whatever she makes.

Liers from pit of hell...

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skylane: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2015
Yinkash100:

Hail joseph "d dreamer"
who showed you the gate?
How was the gate designed?
Why you no enter?
I thought d bible call it "pit" of hell, how come pit few get gate?
matthew 16:18"I tell you you are peter and on this Rock I will build my church and the GATES of hell shall not prevail against it" mind checking it out? I tell you as many are those that Condemn this message is as much that will go to hell on the last day,afterall the bible itself said few were raptured from the earth,and few are those who believe this message and repent thereafter!

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skylane: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2015
masonkz:
So now there's an aquarium-like object in hell.

Hell must be getting developed. cheesy
look at wat u are saying? Mortal men so carnal! Don't u know that most of these advanced technologies are products from hell? Don't u know dey are mostly designed from the pit and given to an agent here on earth? Hmmmmm many are those that needs to acknowledge the spiritual
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skylane: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=ifeness post=31562844] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yeye deluded Christians. You will remain backward for ever!!!

Oh wait you did not see Hitler and Abacha? Who did Whitney did or what Crime did she commit? Poor Christians will shout accept Jesus again.you think you are wise and we deluded abi? Don't worry with these nasty comments if u do not repent you shall be remebered of these words you just put down in hell I bet you
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skylane: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Zakir280:
and wat did ur jesus tell u abt Gej?

#A**holes
Blasphemy beware of what you say,you do not own ur life
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by iamord(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2015
RaeMystix:

If only folks would lay off my back...My comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously..
sorry. I was not jumping on u. Just contributing to your view. If any one said something harsh to you. The best you can do is to ignore smiley
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by ajf(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2015
skylane:
I don't know but instead of you to condemn or refute this message as a true christain why not ask God to confirm it to you? What if these things are true? I have dreamt of hell once but I was only shown d gate but I neva entered,so I don't think if its a lie,cos if God has been sending ppl to warn since the time of nouah while will he stop now? This is the confirmation of the. BOok of Joel,our children will see vision and his spirit will be upon dem,please don't make any deregatory comments cos I wonder while will a christain lie in the name of God? Without fear cos these type of lies are unforgiveable,Think about it she's not getting paid to do so think about it please repent

Oya, oga tell us how the gate look like o jie....
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skylane: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2015
ajf:

Oya, oga tell us how the gate look like o jie....
I tell you you don't want to know,and I pray u will never see it brother,its a place I don't even wish Jihadi John or shekau to go to
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by ebenice(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2015
my view:
alot are merely castigating this woman's message because of the following reasons

1 they are scared of the torments of HELL

2. they believe HELL is REAL but are too scared to admit to it fierce reality

3 a part of them knew the woman is saying the pure truth but they wish its not so hence the trow insult in defiance

4 they dont want to hear anything unpleasant so they wish the woman would av said sonething a bit pleasant than seeing gadhafi in hell and wishin it wasnt real

5 others are merely following the "CROWD" (folow folow) to rain insults thinkin doin such would in anyway overpower the plain reality of the woman testimony

as for me i'm more concern about myself than the popular view shared here by many. i prefare i 1 REPENT OF MY SINS AND CHANGE MY SINFULL LIFESTYLES

2 MAKE IT KNOWN TO MY FREINDS, NEIGHBOURS, COLIQUES, AND FAMILY THAT I'M NOW A BORN AGAIN,

3 THEN MAKE RESTITUTIONS AND RIGHT MY WRONGS I DID BEFORE, FORGIVE THOSE WHO OFFEND ME AND SEEK FOFGIVENESS FROM THOSE I OFFEND IN HUMILITY

4 FEAR GOD AND FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS AND BE CAREFULL LEST I TURN AWAY FROM GOD

5 FORMULATE NEW GODLY PRINCIPLES AND ABIDE BY THEM JUST FOR MY OWN GOOD

6 BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MAKING HEAVEN THAN EARTHLY, WORLDLY PLEASURES THAT WOULDN'T HELP MY STAR

ALeast i'll feel better and less insecure when next i come accross things like this, knowing fully well that it not my portion .

peace!

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by decountof(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2015
i need info on people in heaven pls.....all dis hell things am tired of it joor....
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by TheFilmmaker: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2015
RaeMystix:
I do actually believe this story for two reasons...Ghadaffi and Whitney ought to be in hell.

Ghadaffi-----Him destroying lives of young girls and killings of innocent lives, ought to make him the #1 candidate for hell....In fact, he ought to be giving V.I.P treatment..which involves hottest parts of hell.

As for Whitney?.... All those damn crack alone

Its a shame that someone as intellectually smart as you are could still believe these fables. I guess education is subjective after all.

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by south26: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
pls God help your children to make it to heaven. heaven and hell is real.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by rurnciz(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
[b]may God deliver us, the end is near......even if JEsus himself come to dis current world nd prch abt hell, pple who wl believe nd repnt wl b few #humans. . . . . .tz high time we repent
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Mactuoyo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
"No one has ascended into
heaven except he who
descended from heaven, the
Son of Man" (John 3:13).

Miss Linda shut up your mouth!
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Yinkash100(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Shoro niyen

ebenice:
my view:
alot are merely castigating this woman's message because of the following reasons

3 a part of them knew the woman is saying the pure truth but they wish its not so hence the trow insult in defiance

4 they dont want to hear anything unpleasant so they wish the woman would av said sonething a bit pleasant than seeing gadhafi in hell and wishin it wasnt real

5 others are merely following the "CROWD" (folow folow) to rain insults thinkin doin such would in anyway overpower the plain reality of the woman testimony

as for me i'm more concern about myself than the popular view shared here by many. i prefare i 1 REPENT OF MY SINS AND CHANGE MY SINFULL LIFESTYLES

2 MAKE IT KNOWN TO MY FREINDS, NEIGHBOURS, COLIQUES, AND FAMILY THAT I'M NOW A BORN AGAIN,

3 THEN MAKE RESTITUTIONS AND RIGHT MY WRONGS I DID BEFORE, FORGIVE THOSE WHO OFFEND ME AND SEEK FOFGIVENESS FROM THOSE I OFFEND IN HUMILITY

4 FEAR GOD AND FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS AND BE CAREFULL LEST I TURN AWAY FROM GOD

6 BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MAKING HEAVEN THAN EARTHLY, WORLDLY PLEASURES THAT WOULDN'T HELP MY STAR

ALeast i'll feel better and less insecure when next i come accross things like this, knowing fully well that it not my portion .

peace!
Enough sir, we've noticed you.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Yinkash100(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
skylane:
matthew 16:18"I tell you you are peter and on this Rock I will build my church and the GATES of hell shall not prevail against it" mind checking it out? I tell you as many are those that Condemn this message is as much that will go to hell on the last day,afterall the bible itself said few were raptured from the earth,and few are those who believe this message and repent thereafter!
How sure are you that the bible itself is real.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by RaeMystix: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Its a shame that someone as intellectually smart as you are could still believe this fables. I guess education is subjective after all.
That was a joke for crying out loud....Like I stated earlier, my comment CLEARLY wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by MzCorleone(f): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sarcasm01:
Abi o, who put this silly lies on the front page gaan?
I tire sef
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by MzCorleone(f): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
uboma:

You can say that again.

All these Charlatans looking for who to deceive.
most people are gullible when it comes to religion,they believe anything.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Jeromejnr(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mactuoyo:
"No one has ascended into
heaven except he who
descended from heaven, the
Son of Man" (John 3:13).

Miss Linda shut up your mouth!

Oga sorry o, but u just took this scripture out of context.

Even Paul later said about himself that at a time he had been to heaven.

That doesn't mean I believe this woman's testimony sha. But at the same time who knows it might be true.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Bexson: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Timohunk:
I must admit that this story got me thinking about my own life and where I will spend eternity

Eya, sorry for your fish brain.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Bexson: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bloomyloo:
Heaven n Hell is real... Jesus Christ is real and he is Love, Peace, Joy and everything good. Follow him and have rest. Best gift to mankind.
All hail King Jesus
Go to sleep, dumb brain.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Bexson: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
unclepp:
how is it a lie? justify. why must she see a doctor?justify
Justify why she mustn't see a doctor. I guess you too are deranged.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Bexson: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Hell is horrible and real! Repent today and believe in the Lord Jesus to avoid "had I known !
Mumu
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Bexson: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes Hell is real....because the Bible says so....not because of some vision.
As a matter of fact, even the Bible is lying if it said so. Since the people who are going to the hell are the non-Christians, according to the Bible, then hell is not real. It's a fictional story for dullards.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Bexson: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
skylane:
look at wat u are saying? Mortal men so carnal! Don't u know that most of these advanced technologies are products from hell? Don't u know dey are mostly designed from the pit and given to an agent here on earth? Hmmmmm many are those that needs to acknowledge the spiritual
You are a 21st century foooooooool.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Bexson: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
ebenice:
my view:

peace!
Another idat.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bexson:
Eya, sorry for your fish brain.
is that an insult or a complement?
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skylane: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bexson:
You are a 21st century foooooooool.
if you expect me to return the same vile word to you then you are in 4 nothing,well we shall soon know who is the real 21st century greenhorn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru