Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList (1770 Views)

'I'm Cool With Google Trader' – Seun Osewa, Nairalist Founder / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist / Nairalist Users: Beware Of Scam! (2) (3) (4)

Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by Seun(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2009
Ads posted here are considered to be spam, because this is a discussion forum.

But NairaList.com, our sister site, is the right place to post adverts.  It's a classified advertising service for Nigerians with support for dating, jobs, housing, sales of products, and services.  It's 100% free and it doesn't even require registration.

If you are tempted to post adverts here, don't!  Post them on NairaList.com instead!
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by Thadude(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2009
Seun, i believe u own it a duty to advice guys and ladies alike on the nairalist dating on the risk of HIV, and that it is their duty to make sure their partners are tested before sex. And also from ritualist/kidnappers who would wanna lure victims on pretence of being a pussy licker.
What kind of guy advertise himself as a pussy licker even if he is one!, such advert raises a red flag? And if one is a pussy licker arent there ladies in the neighbour hood to lick their pussy?, why would a guy wanna go far to where he is unknow just to lick pussy.

Pls visit craigslist.com to see how they place warnings on their dating/trading forums?, other wise scammers, kidnappers and ritualist would hijack the site and lure unsuspecting victims.
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by netmoney(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2009
Hello Seun!

You too much!You wanna know why I said so?

Just take a look at what you said back in the days at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-974.0.html#msg16272.

As I perceive,your dreams are finally coming to fruition.NAIRALIST,your recent innovation to help Nigerians is an idea I so much admire and I keep wondering:

How come he is able to think these wonderful niches?! I am joining the race to be one of the leading internet names,and that you are is one of my strongest motivation.

Thanks an umpteen times!
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by Seun(m): 3:32am On Jan 23, 2009
@tha_dude: oh dear. what can I say?

@netmoney: thanks. I almost don't recognize myself there.
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by 7mm: 4:59am On Jan 25, 2009
Hello Sure,

You are a imaginative person, I just like you very much.

Keep up the good job.

You are manifesting this year.

Amen.
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by onax: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2009
hmm!!!
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by ShinaBN(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2009
You take a bold step again! keep it up
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by foni2k4(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2009
Seun, you are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by all4u1: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2009
MANIFESTATION 2009 cool

KEEP IT UP!!! wink
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by Seun(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2009
How many ads have you placed on Nairalist so far?
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by daragrams(m): 4:18am On Feb 20, 2009
ive followed seun for sometimes now and i just want to tell u that i admire uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by rufaai(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2009
Yep, Seun is a focused person. I tend to learn from him!

Craiglist.Com decided not to include Nigeria in their classified ads, probably afraid of spammers. Now, we can proudly say we've got Nairalist. I love Nairalist. Seun, keep it up.
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by stechi(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2009
Seun:

Ads posted here are considered to be spam, because this is a discussion forum.

But NairaList.com, our sister site, is the right place to post adverts.  It's a classified advertising service for Nigerians with support for dating, jobs, housing, sales of products, and services.  It's 100% free and it doesn't even require registration.

If you are tempted to post adverts here, don't!  Post them on NairaList.com instead!
Hi Seun,I like the spirit you are really rejuvenating in our youthful minds around the nation.Your sister site NAIRALIST.com is really a welcome site for adverts.Pls can you provide an option for uploading pictures of some items being advertised with specifications for any picture being uploaded.Thank you,
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by Willyesq(f): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2009
@ seun

kindly advise me on how to monitor my posting. i find it hard following all the threads i have posted in.formaly i used to get an alert in my email. dont know if i forgot the email i used here or it has stoped coming.pls what should i do?

cheers.
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by Seun(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2009
Try https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;sa=showPosts

Also, click the "subscribe" button on any topic you want to follow.

Then when you're ready, go to http://www.nairalist.com/
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by Willyesq(f): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2009
@Seun
thanks for urgent response.but clicking the subscribe button generate a message asking if am sure i want to unsubscribe, meaning that alerts are being sent already.how can i find out the email address i used for this alert.i have forgotten
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by lordy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this,  I get error 505 whenever I try posting on Nairalist.

What could be responsible for this? Somebody please help!
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by Seun(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2009
I'm working on the problem.  Are you using Google Chrome or Safari?
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by lordy(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2009
Thanks Seun,

I use Google Chrome, and I was able to post successfully this morning. The post is awaiting approval.

Keep up the good work!
Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by emmotions: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2009
Seun, I too gbadun you like money wey dey for Central Bank. abeg jare u too much, (Nothin Do U) every enemy of progress no go meet u for house or anywhere u dey because baba God dey watch and protect u. may the lord bless u with more wisdom.

Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by peeep: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2009
Thankx sir.

Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real / FOR SALE / How Real Is Making Money Online Through Sharing Refferal Links?