Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Can DHL Return A Parcel? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can DHL Return A Parcel? (1764 Views)

Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem / Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can DHL Return A Parcel? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2013
I have a parcel that I am tracking through DHL. It shows that it arrived Lagos 10am on Monday(yesterday).but checking this morning again, it shows that it has just depart Germany. The parcel originated from North-America and the destination in P.H. Please, I need to understand what is happening.

Can someone help me??
Re: Can DHL Return A Parcel? by seedord247(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2013
Baridon1122: I have a parcel that I am tracking through DHL. It shows that it arrived Lagos 10am on Monday(yesterday).but checking this morning again, it shows that it has just depart Germany. The parcel originated from North-America and the destination in P.H. Please, I need to understand what is happening.

Can someone help me??

Yes they can if they the shipper request for cancelation. I'd advice you to wait for a day bcus sometimes it may be system error.
Re: Can DHL Return A Parcel? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2013
seedord247:

Yes they can if they the shipper request for cancelation. I'd advice you to wait for a day bcus sometimes it may be system error.
My bros, thanks for ur response. But I just spoke with the person that sent it to me and he said he never cancelled the shipment. Now, the tracker says, "parcel depart facility in Brussel". Almost same route it came to Lagos. But it doesn't show "returned to sender".
Re: Can DHL Return A Parcel? by seedord247(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2013
Baridon1122:
My bros, thanks for ur response. But I just spoke with the person that sent it to me and he said he never cancelled the shipment. Now, the tracker says, "parcel depart facility in Brussel". Almost same route it came to Lagos. But it doesn't show "returned to sender".

Have you try to call dhl and check whats wrong with the package?
Re: Can DHL Return A Parcel? by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2013
It got delivered yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument / Business Partner Needed / I Want To Sell part of My Business To You. (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.