Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? (35062 Views)

Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by sammyjay3(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'll place my bet on GMB

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Trut(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
I will bet N50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Naira) for GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by grin88(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
I can bet my life on GMB Sai baba insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by konny1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by jamoscofield(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
siraj1402:
Why clueless

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
I hate gambling.
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by konny1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
I dey mad...

But na GEJ go win!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by yorke1: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by nextstreetfilms(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppins:
Mumu, who asked you?
Are you PDP's financial secretary?

Help me ask him ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Brightology2(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dats y u ve 2 keep on dreaming,wen u wake on may 30th Gej second tenure has continue.
Tuminibody:
Not even in my wildest dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Teagirl(f): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Can I bet my phone certificate or NYSC discahrge certificate..or my EX.I don't have cash..Goodluck till Obama call my mobile phone..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by mahyowah(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
alberto2k:
My money on GEJ cheesy
Lol! your money don burn be that.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Cutest9gerian(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
My Money on Gej jare tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
siraj1402:
Why will i bet my money on a clueless someone, when I knew he has been rejected only the 21 billon is working.

All you had to do was either say GEJ or Gmb.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Cutest9gerian(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
cramjones:
Here is a breakdown of monies that have been wasted by GEJ:

1. Over $40 million were distributed to Pastors and other Christian leaders

2. Over $25 million were distributed to Imams in the North

3. Over $20 million were distributed to traditional leaders accross the country. Each traditional leader in the South West received between $250,000 to $300,000 from the President

4. Each rally costed at least $10 million: This includes, payment of about N500 - N3000 ($3 - $17) to mobilize "supporters", security, logistics, private jet transports etc. Multiply by at least 30 states will give over $300 million!!!

5. Media houses were bribed with millions, we were not privy to how much each received, but we can category say that AIT was given a check of $45 million to do their hatchet jobs.

6. Social media campaigns has gulped another $50 millions: This includes payment for short youtube videos, nairaland campaigns, twitter and facebook paid groups. Payment of people like Fani Kayode, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, bloggers like Linda Ikeji and others.

7. Another $8 million each was paid to each PDP governor for "mobilization" of their people and various stakeholders

8. Each minister received at least $1m - $2m for mobilization as well.

9. Several diasporan organizations have received a total of $3 million. These organizations are mainly based in the UK, United States and Canada.

10. Legal fees has gulped over $15 million

11. $10million was reserved for Foreign media "mobilization". Fani Kayode and others did their best to see how they could win Foreign media, unfortunately the only media that accepted Op-Ed or campaign related posts were the Washington Post and Washington Times. When it caused so much uproar, WP declined further publications. Also unfortunately for GEJ and his team. The US and UK govt are not in support of his Presidency, and major Foreign media like the New York Times and The Economist ALWAYS check with their governments before a major article is written about other foreign governments. Hence the duo supporting General Mohammadu Buhari.

In summary, after putting all the estimates we have, the GEJ government has literally squandared National wealth in the excess of $1billion to win a disgruntled public that only wants change!

We can do this - enough of incompetence, insensitivity, corruption and crass negligence of duty. We must change the status quo.

March 28 is the date. Let us come out and put our stamps on CHANGE!

CramJones
Have u finished with your Tales by moonlight?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by pat077: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'll stake on either to win.
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by sammyj: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
SAI Baba all the way !!
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Tuminibody: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Brightology2:
Dats y u ve 2 keep on dreaming,wen u wake on may 30th Gej second tenure has continue.

but don't forget that in politics, every candidate is a potential winner likewise a potential loser, don't be shocked on May 30
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by fairygeh(f): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Won't bet on none of them,tho i am sure Jonathan would win

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by fairygeh(f): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
cramjones:

3. Over $20 million were distributed to traditional leaders accross the country. Each traditional leader in the South West received between $250,000 to $300,000 from the President

4. Each rally costed at least $10 million: This includes, payment of about N500 - N3000 ($3 - $17) to mobilize "supporters", security, logistics, private jet transports etc. Multiply by at least 30 states will give over $300 million!!!

5. Media houses were bribed with millions, we were not privy to how much each received, but we can category say that AIT was given a check of $45 million to do their hatchet jobs.

6. Social media campaigns has gulped another $50 millions: This includes payment for short youtube videos, nairaland campaigns, twitter and facebook paid groups. Payment of people like Fani Kayode, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, bloggers like Linda Ikeji and others.

7. Another $8 million each was paid to each PDP governor for "mobilization" of their people and various stakeholders

9. Several diasporan organizations have received a total of $3 million. These organizations are mainly based in the UK, United States and Canada.

11. $10million was reserved for Foreign media "mobilization". Fani Kayode and others did their best to see how they could win Foreign media, unfortunately the only media that accepted Op-Ed or campaign related posts were the Washington Post and Washington Times. When it caused so much uproar, WP declined further publications. Also unfortunately for GEJ and his team. The US and UK govt are not in support of his Presidency, and major Foreign media like the New York Times and The Economist ALWAYS check with their governments before a major article is written about other foreign governments. Hence the duo supporting General Mohammadu Buhari.

In summary, after putting all the estimates we have, the GEJ government has literally squandared National wealth in the excess of $1billion to win a disgruntled public that only wants change!

We can do this - enough of incompetence, insensitivity, corruption and crass negligence of duty. We must change the status quo.

CramJones
You talk too much sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Fabuzoid(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
mak i hear say i try am. i dey madt
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by buchilino(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
put ur moni on Nigerian politicians at ur own peril
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by emmykk(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
where are the sai buhari virus they should come and bet oooo.nor be by nairaland.the chips are down
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppins:
Mumu, who asked you?

morun you go vex tire, you can go to hell or go to sambisa if you like.

Buhari must change your type from 28 march henceforth.

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Even the Blind & d Deaf wil Bet dia money on GEJ. GEJ/SAMBO D WINNING TEAM

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Atlanta2015(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gej till buhari go mud
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by steppins: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
lamako:

slowpoke you go vex tire, you can go to hell or go to sambisa if you like.

Buhari must change your type from 28 march henceforth.

SAI BUHARI
I thought I knew all the foools in NL. This one is special.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by dunkem21(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Double Chance; GEJ grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Mubarack44(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppins:
Mumu, who asked you?

why are you calling someone with your Name? na you be mumu

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by ecorel(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
cramjones:

CramJones

I can only believe or compare ur analysis.. Sorry "eye opener" when u drop APC's spending on ur suspected or suggested spending head! Convince me pls! Havnt decided for anyone yet!
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
fairygeh:
You talk too much sir undecided

Please a true Nigerian respect two things - Age and Authority - I have them both. Do not be a nitwit, for I am neither your mate nor your acquaintance. Take caution!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by RotrEmmanuel: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
cramjones:

CramJones
u truely a useless Goat trying to seak for fame on NL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.