Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank (29440 Views)

Oluwatoyin Subair: The MD Of HITV Shares His Touching Experience / Gtbank MD, Dan Orogun Dies In A Boating Accident In Liberia / Multi-choice MD, Spokesperson To Face Contempt Of Court Charge Over Dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
The very supportive wife of Nigeria’s legendary comedian, Ali Baba, has just been appointed the Managing Director of Enterprise bank.

The management of Heritage Banking Company Limited formally announced the appointment of the Bank’s Executive Director, Retail Banking, Mrs. Mary Akpobome, as the Acting Managing Director for Enterprise Bank during the transition period.

It was noted that Mrs. Akpobome would be saddled with the responsibility of managing the internal transition processes within Enterprise Bank as well as ensuring seamless integration of the bank into the Heritage Bank operating system and culture in a way that protects all stakeholder interests. The exercise which spans people, process, systems and value integration is estimated to a last a couple of months.

Mary Akpobome, a seasoned banker par excellence with over 20 years’ experience joined Heritage Bank in 2012 as the Executive Director, Ivory Banking. A woman with an eagle eye for growth opportunities, Mary was a key executive member in the acquisition of Enterprise Bank by Heritage Bank in 2014.

A well decorated banking veteran, Mary has in the past successfully undertaken similar tough but sound business decisions that revolutionized the banking business and generated substantial profits for shareholders from her days at Citizens Bank and Bank PHB.

She’s a Holder of an executive MBA from the University of Lagos, Lagos State and a B.A (Hons.) Theatre Arts degree from the University of Benin, Edo State, she has also attended several certified courses both locally and internationally.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/32026/52/alibabas-wife-appointed-md-of-enterprise-bank.html

7 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
seems it pays when your spouse is a popular and well liked person. You ride so well on their goodwill to greater heights.

congrats Mrs/Mr Alibaba

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by TrishaP(f): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
More money for the family. Great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by GboyegaD(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
She was an ED in the glory days of Bank PHB. I wish her success in her new role.

5 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by menix(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
No wonder wey Alibaba no dey broke..
Congrats Alibabas...

9 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
menix:
No wonder wey Alibaba no dey broke..
Congrats Alibabas...

lolz, I think comedy pays too.

He earns about 6digits for every show he anchors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by EbubeOnoh(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fucking nonsence
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by menix(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
pendy79:

lolz, I think comedy pays too.

He earns about 6digits for every show he anchors.

Comedy pays well buh ow many shows ve he anchored for the past 7yrs if not last year he decided to wake up...

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
menix:

Comedy pays well buh ow many shows ve he anchored for the past 7yrs if not last year he decided to wake up...

you are asking how many shows Alibaba anchored in the last 7years? Are you for real?

go online and do a search to get the facts. He only slowed down since he now do bit more of talent hunting and a radio show.

I know of two he did in the UK last year alone.

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijacutee lalasticlala puskin let celebrate a friend and role model to many comedians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by ucheheart(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
If she is doing great how come the previous banks she worked for like phb and citizen ceased to exist? Hope she doesn't crack jokes while on the banking job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
ucheheart:
If she is doing great how come the previous banks she worked for like phb and citizen ceased to exist? Hope she doesn't crack jokes while on the banking job.

even Enterprise bank is winding up business at the moment

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
pendy79:
naijacutee lalasticlala puskin let celebrate a friend and role model to many comedians.

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by nigerianvenom(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
nice one.i love this news.congrat alibaba and family
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
Fucking nonsence

Seems you and Alibaba don get issue before? Or you were a staff of the bank, cos this your kind comment get as he be.

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by hungryboy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
A well decorated banking
veteran, Mary has in the
past successfully
undertaken similar tough
but sound business
decisions that
revolutionized the
banking business and
generated substantial
profits for shareholders
from her days at Citizens
Bank and Bank PHB.

i no trust this woman, all the banks were she been dey work for before don broke,
Heritage bank don buy bad market,
make i go withdraw that my 1k first for enterprise bank oh,

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by pendy79: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
hungryboy:
A well decorated banking
veteran, Mary has in the
past successfully
undertaken similar tough
but sound business
decisions that
revolutionized the
banking business and
generated substantial
profits for shareholders
from her days at Citizens
Bank and Bank PHB.

i no trust this woman, all the banks were she been dey work for before don broke,
Heritage bank don buy bad market,
make i go withdraw that my 1k first for enterprise bank oh,

Seriously. you funny . this is her first Chief Executive role so other failures were not her doing

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by kennosklint(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2015
owo must shw
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by prodam(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Intelligence in ladies turns me on...
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by haibe(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Who is Alibaba wife, where does she originate from? So because her husband is a celebrity, it means she is one too abi. You should tell use about his grand son too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by constance500: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
I'm coming
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by ichidodo: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Alibaba's loyalty,love and support has paid off....we just wished we was in his shoes right now.
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by allanphash7(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
How will i stop seeing segun adewale advert on my NL page

That is all i need

If dem like make dem put Mr ibu wife who cares

How will dis affect d rate of Naira to dollar

Spit and sprinkle acid on enterprise bank
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by LMAyedun(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats to Alibaba & wife.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by eleko1: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
She deserve it.heartfelt congrats cool
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by tundeayo2020: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2015
nice one
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
Fucking nonsence

Jealousy.....Jealousy.....Jealousy is the root of....

Smile a lot more brother....the world is a wonderful place! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by eleko1: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2015
The black/black fit her
Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by satowind(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2015
See fake apc political stunt . Fake party of touts

Gej till 2019

Re: Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank by bastien: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2015
No connection wire lesser

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.