Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen (40159 Views)

Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by ebukavictor: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
5p1naz:
dear mr. President

But with which light should we charge our mobile phones with, in order to use this mobile platform na...

Dollar now 225 sha

u de current atol...a dollar is 199 naira
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by Itisudo: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kakpos:
HOW WOULD THAT ONE HELP OUR CURRENCY TO GET VALUE, EWU!
Kakpos:
Kakpos:
who is EWU?
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by olaolulazio(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
davinchi86:
goat can ur father b an ordinary village head talk less of been a President mumu

At least he can control his family.

I guess u are from the clueless family..

Grow up cus the silly act of your father's runs in your generation.
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by M4gunners: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Now this are people with PVC not like what a APC did earlier today.
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by ademusiwa2: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Nigeria stock exchange is a private business. Inside the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

It is illegal for Nigeria to collect taxes inside Western Nigeria.

But Nigeria can set up private company inside the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. Most Nigerian are confuse of the two. It is like america university. which was built in Nigeria, not in Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

By international law, a person does not need a license from Nigeria to establish a business inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

Basically the federal republic of Nigeria as been smarter and more educated and more exposed than the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

[/size]

[img]http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-09-25/photos/image?view=image&format=raw&type=img&id=485[/img]
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by gp6liveth(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kakpos:

U don't know the multiplier effect of local investment. So u went to school to look at women's bombom and forgot simple economics. I pity blind and illiterate Nigerian like u.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by mascot87(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
smile........just dnt knw what to say shaa.

Just say anything my dear,I would gladly appreciate your comment good or bad smiley

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by ademusiwa2: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by ademusiwa2: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=38pt]
because nigeria have collected taxes from Western nigeria.

I now agree my people , My people no know book.. We have been foolish, all the while.. we were not smart..

I now accept, we be olodo people.. I totally accept that, right now.

We can start building right now from we should have. nothing in life is too late

[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by Tinyemeka(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ's suit doesn't look dapper to me. Doesn't appear... sharp. Not body-fitted. The dapper suit here is that of Oscar Onyeama (blue suit), followed by that of Aig (wharrever the heck he's doing there angry )

P.S. Na cos una begin use the adjective "dapper" to describe Jona, that's why I decided to look closer o.

Otherwise, I'd have just glanced and passed.

No offence. smiley
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by initialize(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
remember007:
PLS HONEY SHOW US A PIC OF YOUR DAD ON SUIT...until then, GEJTILL2019

Now it's obvious who's d!ck pays ur tuition... Ass-nut
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by epadomo(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2015
holyokoto:
This visiting to Lagos is becoming another thing o

D fear of lagos is d beginning of ......... I don knw d remaining oooooo.
Gej begging lagosians on poster EKO JOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by ademusiwa2: 5:36am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=38pt]Well since Nigeria have scam Western Nigeria. It is time to move on and stop believing in mirage. Mirage never exist.
We have to look into the future and stop thinking that we are Nigerian. If we don't start seen yourself has western Nigerian, Nigeria will continue to scam us.

Stop be dreamers and live by the truth,because the trust will set you free
[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2015
mascot87:

Just say anything my dear,I would gladly appreciate your comment good or bad smiley
Never mind but it will be better u go for change shaa.
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by KMJY(f): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2015
Khalessi:

You mean politicalize
Khalessi:

You mean politicalize
Khalessi:

You mean politicalize
you mean politicize?
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by Emmafrancis: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Sanchez01:

[size=14pt]Your stupidity reeks to the highest of heavens. I had it in mind not to respond but when I read the bolded part, I couldn't just help but shake my head at the level of cluelessness you exhibited. If the President is not responsible for the mono-economic state of the country then who is? You, me or the opposition party [/size]
Cluelessness is written all over you. How can a man that is president for just 5 yrs now be responsible for something that has been formed and nurtured since 1969 till date. The problem started as a result of greed of other region in nigeria who saw the oil wealth of four states frm Niger delta as quick and easy money for them.
GEJ is just starting to revamp other aspect of the economic, something other past leaders never bothered to do.
Next time check ur fact and keep ur stupidityy to urself
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by Bifwoli: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2015
GEJ ...invest in this man if you want Nigeria PLC to rise astronomically.

GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by boujaye: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=14pt]It still does not change the fact that our currency is struggling against the Dollar. Dapper indeed![/size]

buhari has promised to stabilize the world oil price, oko oko
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2015
bwgist:
me like am grin grin wink
you like am as naira no get value
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Bifwoli:
GEJ ...invest in this man if you want Nigeria PLC to rise astronomically.

GEJ till 2019.
why ddnt it rise in his last 6 years of power??
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by mascot87(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Never mind but it will be better u go for change shaa.

Now u have said something. Thanks dear smiley I appreciate it
Re: President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen by Dammyjohn(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kakpos:
Why dishonoured your Presdent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose And His Mother, Oluwafunke Oluwayose Step Out From Afao Unity Event(pics) / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial / Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.