Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Do U Do To Keep An Afro - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do U Do To Keep An Afro (1317 Views)

How Long Do U Wait Before U Die After A Gun Shot On Ur Leg / What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive / Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do To Keep An Afro by paulodinho(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2006
ABEG I NEEEEED UR HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, I WANT SOME HAIR TIPS COZ I WANT TO TRAIN AFRO BUT I THINK IM NOT USING D RIGHT PRODUCTSSSSSS,ABEG BRODAS HELLPPP MEEEEEE,, embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do U Do To Keep An Afro by doubletree(f): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2006
buy a wiggrin

gosh! i'm really bored tonight,i must have posted on all postables tonite, sad!
Re: What Do U Do To Keep An Afro by Oracle(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2006
Products to keep afro?
well that depends on you.
i believe keeping afro means "not cutting your hair or having a haircut"
so what products do you need to leave your hair and not go to the barber's shop.
i normally keep afro but right now i'm cut.

The most important thing is keeping it clean, you have to constantly wash the hair. and you have to constantly comb it, so that it'll look good. I know guys that apply things, but it only made their hair softer and easier to make braids like a woman.
tha definitely is not what i wanted
if you wannna apply any other thing then maybe what you're keeping is DREADLOCKS and not afro.
Re: What Do U Do To Keep An Afro by iice(f): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2006
Ahahahahaha Oracle you wan kill me o lol
@Topic yeah what he said grin grin grin

Doubletree am soo feeling you right now lol

(1) (Reply)

Does Garri(eba) Causes Eye Problem? / Splitting Of Testis / Doctors Threaten Strike Over Nurses & Other Health Workers Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.