Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive (908 Views)

How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom / Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / Rhesus Negative Blood Group And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive by collinspro(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
What do u do if ur rhesus negative wife gets pregnant. Doctors in the house pls help. The cost of the treatment would be helpful.
Re: What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Define rhesus? Lets learn too
Re: What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cost depends on d hospital but the common is 100k

She will b given anti-D (rogam) but they should check first if d foetus is positive or negative like her
Re: What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Cost depends on d hospital but the common is 100k

She will b given anti-D (rogam) but they should check first if d foetus is positive or negative like her

This is it but I don't know about how it is 100k.

it should be less.
Re: What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
victorels:

This is it but I don't know about how it is 100k.

it should be less.

Shebi I said it depends on d hospital. This is d one I know but someone just told me a hospital she knows it's 15k
Re: What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Shebi I said it depends on d hospital. This is d one I know but someone just told me a hospital she knows it's 15k

don't mind me. I am only used to the price of medications for my social class.
Re: What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive by omicron(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
collinspro:
What do u do if ur rhesus negative wife gets pregnant. Doctors in the house pls help. The cost of the treatment would be helpful.
Most important step is to register at a tertiary hospital for antenatal as early as possible. If this is the first pregnancy and she had no history of miscarriage or TOP or bleeding in this pregnancy then this baby will not be affected.

To prevent future pregnancies/babies from from being affected, she would receive anti-d immunoglobulins (Rhogam) at various points during her antenatal.

If she had had any of the incidents mentioned above, she should have started receiving Rhogam.

So, the best thing is to register for antenatal at a tertiary hospital and take it from there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Person Infected Mysteriously In Ondo State / The Effects Of Smoking On The Body / 8 Ways To Know That Your Partner Has Sexually Transmitted Disease (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.