Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Pals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pals (1001 Views)

To All My Pals Here / Pls Pals Am Comfuse In This Bible Verse Exodus 4:24-26. Help Explain / Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pals by engr17(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2006
Let us pray: Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfil their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen
Re: My Pals by BernieBoy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2006
Amen lol grin
Re: My Pals by jonpinjeff(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2006
God Bless U Too. May His Deepest Desires for You Be Accomplished In Your Life. May He Fill Your Heart With Overwhelming Joy and Provide U with the Capacity to Contain It. May Superabundnace Embrace U and Never Depart From You Till the End Of Eternity.

Amen.

Its So Comforting to See a Beacon of Light in the midst of so much Heresies.

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Existence Of God / Re: Kag: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality / You Better Believe It. Intimacylessness Is Better Than Eternity In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.