Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Heaven And Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Hell (1205 Views)

Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
There is no literal place somewhere up there in the skies called heaven or hell. Heaven or hell are descriptive terms for either the presence of God, or his absence, respectively. So, anyone who loses the presence of God automatically descends into hell, and conversely, anyone with whom God decides to dwell enters heaven immediately, enjoyment.

Deuteronomy 32:13-14
13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

We lost this presence due to idolatry and disobedience and stubbornness and wickedness

Deuteronomy 32:17-18
17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
18 Of the Rock [that] begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

Our punishment ; the forsaking. Note that this event in Deuteronomy had no yet happened when it was recorded. God was showing us how we would behave in the latter times

Deuteronomy 32:19-21
19 And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.
20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
21 They have moved me to jealousy with [that which is] not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

He said he would provoke us with a foolish nation, when you hear of gay marriage and lesbianism and bisexualism these days, does your ears not tingle? Do these things not sound foolish to your ears? Yet it is perfectly normal to those promoting it, the leading nations of the world we find ourselves
Negroes, the Israelites of the Bible are in hell today, this hell is also called the grave, they are undergoing various kinds of torment in hell/grave, this is why they are the poorest, the most abused, the most economically down trodden people on the face of the earth, just as we were warned.

Isaiah 29:13-14
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Proverbs 9:17
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Our wisdom is hid. Other races make fun of us calling us clueless and stupid and lacking in basic common sense, because we sinned against our God and He punished us.
We did evil and expressly disobeyed the commandments of our God, so to humble us, He devolved us, akin to what happened to king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. Today the world watches on as the true kings and princes and honourables and royals of the earth continue eating grass like beasts in the wilderness of West Africa and all other parts of the world where they have been dispersed.
We were given seven times to remain as beasts. The seven times are over.

We will rise again, in a twinkle!

Repent and fear God!

1 Like

Re: Heaven And Hell by lastmessenger: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
The dead shall rise again. When the spirit of The Lord moves, the dead shall rise up to become strong. Africa will rise and the time is near. All we need to do is to forsake our sins and return to our God with fear and trembling.
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
lastmessenger:
The dead shall rise again. When the spirit of The Lord moves, the dead shall rise up to become strong. Africa will rise and the time is near. All we need to do is to forsake our sins and return to our God with fear and trembling.

Beautiful words from you Bro. You words fill me with so much joy. The spirit of God is moving already, and Israel is already rousing from the grave. We will rise again to take our rightful place, and this time it will be forever grin.

But I need to clarify something to you Bros, Africa is not the true home of Negroes, it is Asia, and Lebanon is the land marker we can use to identify this;

Deuteronomy 11:24
24 Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.

That beautiful land called the Garden of Eden is the place being described here. Also look at what the book of Isaiah prophesies here about our return;

Isaiah 29:17
17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Majority are deaf and blind now, but their eyes and ears will open shortly.

In conclusion, Africa belongs to the Somalians, the Ethiopians, the Fulanis, the Hausas, the Eritreans, the cushites, the Djibutians, and many more aboriginal tribes assimilated within the larger Yoruba, Igbo and many other ethnic groups.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Negroes arise, arise, arise!!!

Take your pride of place in the commity of men.

Blessed men, gods and kings and princes, arise!!!!

Arise and enter heaven! cheesy cheesy

Hallelujahhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bump
Re: Heaven And Hell by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
O.P do not mislead people, heaven and hell are very real.
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Read
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Heaven is where God lives
Heaven is the presence of God.
Heaven means rulership and leadership.

Hell is satan's abode
Hell is the absence of God
Hell means slavery and subservience

1 Like

Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Heaven is enjoyment. Hell is suffering.

Both of them right here on this earth

1 Like

Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Heaven: the abode of God. Leadership. Enjoyment.
Earth: Devolution. Followership. Lack. Hell

Heaven is leadership. Earth is followership. An overthrow from heaven to earth means a fall from a place of authority to a downfall to hell

When God punished Israel and took the crown of leadership away from her, Israel fell from heaven to earth

Lamentations 2:1
How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

So also when Satan was cast from heaven to earth it is his devolution from leadership to backwardship
Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Re: Heaven And Hell by psychalade: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fables & mythology

(1) No evidence to proof that God said anything to anyone

(2) Fact is, it is the bible that says "God said"

(3) Another fact is that, the Bible was written in a certain language ,with the claim that "God inspired the authors" with mortal men like us acting as translators , reviewers and printers angry
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2021
psychalade:
Fables & mythology

(1) No evidence to proof that God said anything to anyone

(2) Fact is, it is the bible that says "God said"

(3) Another fact is that, the Bible was written in a certain language ,with the claim that "God inspired the authors" with mortal men like us acting as translators , reviewers and printers angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2551613/anthropomorphism-nature-god

This thread can help you
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2021
Daniel 1:8-9
But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
9 Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

Even in hell, in captivity, Daniel received the favour of God because he made up his mind to do what pleases God. Come to God, he is in a hurry to bless you and to change your story and your situation for the better.
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Daniel 1:17
As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

All wisdom knowledge and understanding come from the Almighty God. There is no knowledge or intelligence outside God Almighty. Africa, where ''BLACK'' people live is hell fire, and Nigeria is the headquarters. ''BLACK'' is the absence of life and light so being called ''BLACK'' to your face and you accepting it is a sign of your devolution. In actual fact, no one is black and no one is white, the classification runs deeper than skin complexion, it a description of a devolved state aka ''BLACK'', and an elevated state aka ''WHITE''.

Africa is the abode of devolved ''BLACK people'', while Europe is the abode of elevated ''WHITE'' people.

Africa is hell, this is why most people want to escape from it, more people want to japa from Nigeria than ever before because the noose has been tightened increasingly on hell and its inhabitants in the last 6 years, all these by the son of perdition.

More people want to go to the abode of the ''WHITE'' man because his habitation is the heaven of this world.

The LORD will save his people

Psalms 14:7
Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Psalms 126:1
A Song of degrees. When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
I think the term ''BLACK RACE'' is a misnomer. This assumes that all ''BLACK'' peoples are the same people, that is, monolithic and homogeneous. This is not true. Among the ''BLACK'' race are people who are not related by anything but an abundance of melanin, the pigment responsible for darker skin shades.

In the Bible, Africa is the land of Ham, and the name Ham derives from the Hebrew word for burnt", "black" or "hot", so it stands to reason that the aboriginal owners of Africa will have a darker skin shade than all other people, since they receive more sunlight, and production of melanin is a reaction and an adaptive mechanism to counter the effect of excess sunlight on the skin

Judah and Israel fled to Africa during ancient wars, and many of them, the daughter of the original people, have now acquired a deeper hue of skin as a result of this adaptive mechanism that is developed overtime to combat the effect of exposure to the excessive sunlight of the land of Ham. Israel and Judah that fled to Africa are now called Negroes.

Negroes are Shem, and aboriginal Africans - Cush, Phut, Mizraim, and Canaan are Ham. Shem has at least two children in Africa - the ancient Assyrians (Asshur) and the Israelites (Arphaxad to Abraham) that fled from the middle east or Mesopotamian valley.

So what is the basis for saying ''BLACK'' race if this is not the grouping of devolved people, the ancient Egyptians, Assyrians and Israelites together? If this is not so, why are the Persians or the Arabs not members of the ''BLACK'' race?
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
My question is that what is the basis for classification as ''BLACK RACE'', is it the possession of melanated skin? So melanin is now the reason for calling some people ''BLACK'' and some other people ''WHITE''? Is possession of melanin big enough to warrant being used to classify people into races?

Arabs, Persians are Shem just like Negroes, they share a common origin, why are they not part of the ''BLACK RACE''?

''BLACK RACE'' is a misnomer. There is o such thing as BLACK race. Black means dead. So ''BLACK'' race is a grouping of dead people.

Are Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Iranians/Persians, Arabs members of ''WHITE'' race?
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2021
If melanin is big enough to be used to classify people into races, as albinos are ''WHITE'', why are all albinos not part of the ''WHITE'' race? Is it not stupid that Albinos are not part of the ''WHITE'' race?

The point is all darkskinned people must begin to consciously resist and reject being called BLACK. You are affirming your devolution if you do not resist being called BLACK. It is very disrespectful and out-rightly disdainful, completely dishonouring to label someone a ''BLACK'' person. There is almost no where being BLACK is a good thing. BLACK has a negative connotation in almost everything it is used in.

BLACK is the colour of mourning
BLACKsheep is the bad sheep
BLACKmail is bad
BLACKlist is bad
BLACKmaria is used to convey criminals and prisoners
BLACKmagic is juju
BLACKmarket is illegal market

They call you a BLACKMAN and in you mind it does not click to you that this is an insult?

Isn't the BLACKMAN the BLACKSHEEP of humanity?
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Song of Solomon 1:5-6
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

In all these references where the word BLACK is used to describe people, there is a negative connotation. Job suffered, his skin became black as a result of the heat [of hell]. Solomon was BLACK but comely, he lamented his slavery; his vineyard he did not keep but his brothers made him the keeper of their own vineyard this is [Solomon in hell]. The Israelites lamented that their skin had become BLACK as a result of famine and deprivation when the LORD turned his back on them and they went to hell
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 147:1-3
Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
2 The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
Re: Heaven And Hell by MrPresident1: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
shocked cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Arabic is a Language and not a Religion / Pasuma In A Church Poster, What's Your Says About It (PIC) / My Deliverace Story (testimony)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.