Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos (77796 Views)

Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Video: Robbery In Lekki Phase 1 Estate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by eagleeyez: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2015
boma95:

Are u saying if they repent and ask for forgiveness God will not hearken to them?

There is no condition here okay? No one is using if.
If your family memeber was amongst the dead ones or someone you trully had deep feelings for, you will not start stating on how God will have mercy on them if they repent.

What the hell even made u think on that?? Listen my prayer is that they die before they repent, that's all!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by eyinjuege: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2015
MadCow1:
[b]
We need some serious changes in our Laws.. The robbers who robbed us back the. Only gained entry because we were unarmed.. When they tried a second time and met fierce resistance, they never bothered coming to our house ever again.

#TeamLegalizeArms
Also
#TeamLegalizeWeed.. 4:20

Legalizing firearms in a country where over 60% of its youths are unemployed with no social security is suicidal o. Especially in Naija where everyone is impatient and feels they are always right. Imagine driving in Lagos with its mad traffic and more than enough crazy folks on the roads with guns.We dont even have the statistics of the populace, so how do you trace the guns? More people will die with that kinda policy.
On a different issue now, the no of firearms in circulation in the country is unbelievable, especially in the present political climes, insurgencies, seaway pirates etc. Its just God protecting us o because most of these firearms can't be traced. How they enter the country is story for another day.... *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Mattex001(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2015
asala1:

The truth is that Lagos as a city is more unsafe as compared to Kano.
ure talking gibberish i'm not sure you've lived in lagos before
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by billyG(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2015
alaoeri:
Where is Mbu when you need him most?
Mbuu came solely 2 Rigg election 4 PD.pigs not 2 safeguard lagos.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by MadCow1: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
eyinjuege:

Legalizing firearms in a country where over 60% of its youths are unemployed with no social security is suicidal o. Especially in Naija where everyone is impatient and feels they are always right. Imagine driving in Lagos with its mad traffic and more than enough crazy folks on the roads with guns.We dont even have the statistics of the populace, so how do you trace the guns? More people will die with that kinda policy.
On a different issue now, the no of firearms in circulation in the country is unbelievable, especially in the present political climes, insurgencies, seaway pirates etc. Its just God protecting us o because most of these firearms can't be traced. How they enter the country is story for another day.... *sigh*

You guys always assume the worst about NIGERIANS..

In the US wey children dey shoot up an entire school Nko? Same US wey person go carry gun go shoot up the entire office because them sack am. However, I have seen videos of people who got saved because they had a Gun with them. Go watch the show Worlds wildest Police videos and ask yourself if Guns are not a necessary tool.

Here is where I have a big problem.. The wealthy NIGERIANS in our Nation have all bought up the Police (complete with working firearms and Bullet proof vests), some have as much as 10 Mobile and Black uniformed police with them, whilst the rest of the nation is left to share what's left of the few remaining armed Policemen. I am not saying go into Ajegunle and start sharing arms. When I travelled to Texas and went to a shooting range, I realised that there was a process required for me to purchase arms which included my criminal history, job and even a psych evaluation in some cases. With or without guns, people are still killing people in Nigeria. Dane Guns and semi-automatics are legal to own in Nigeria today and yet people are not being killed as such by private gun owners in our villages (where the most Dane guns are owned and manufactured) neither are people in the city being shot up by people who own semi-automatics in the city.

Like I said, if a few people on the streets of Lekki yesterday had guns that was easy to carry like pistols, those robbers would not be standing in the middle of the road like that without even bothering to take cover because they would have the presence of mind to understand that one of the many civilians on that street may be armed.

The problem with the nation is lack of discipline and corruption. If the Police did thier works properly and recalled all the police men attached to politicians and wealthy NIGERIANS, we would have more police officers to put into circulation that way, crime would reduce as their would be less people per police officer. Have you asked yourself the number of armed officers inside private residences in that Lekki alone? imagine if they all responded to that Robbery scene. Similar thing happened in Port Harcourt a few years back when robbers struck very early in the morning around 8 am when people were still on their way to work. They attacked A bullion Van on Nkpogu road and when they couldn't breach the van, they just started shooting and trying to forge an escape. Now, that Nkpogu road has over 30 Banks and over 100 businesses (some with armed police guards) on it. Yet the Policemen who engaged the robbers were not up to 20 and they successfully held the robbers down whilst reinforcement arrived. Many people got shot, cars were riddled with bullets as well but they didn't succeed because the police from some nearby Banks responded..

But seeing as the Politicans have bought up most of our few officers and even their weapons and have left us with just a hand full of officers with batons and poorly maintained guns, it's time we readjust our security apparatus. Private Guard companies should be given licenses to bare arms. That way, these politicians can hire private security and our police can be left to police us. Private individuals should be allowed to purchase concealable firearms after due deligence has been carried out on them and a psych evaluation done to ascertain their mental state.

I repeat that if atleast 5 persons yesterday had guns.. Infact, I have seen two videos of people who actually caught a clear view of the robbers live on the street. If those people had a simple semi-automatic AK-47 (yeah they do exist as I fired one in the US), that scene yesterday may have been a whole lot different..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Skoopy(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:
Too too bad...Even if one is insane enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives cry .... Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions?

see how they wasted that young girl cry

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate angry .... Peace shall forever elude them angry

Surprisingly, the perpetrators of this act might just be the first to make heaven.

Isaiah 55:8-9
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts".

God will help us.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by debbydee(f): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2015
oh this is terrible. God please keep us.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by eyinjuege: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2015
@Madcow,
No one is assuming the worst about Nigerians. Human beings will always be what they are. The very few countries that legalised firearms have structures in place that can support it. (Even in the US, a lot of people are still against the legalisation of firearms, and if not that the industry is rich, and prosperous it would have been banned even in the US. War / firearms is actually profitable). How many people's biometrics and fingerprints in Nigeria do we have? Thank God for the NCC and even INEC who are collecting fingerprints, but thats still not covering the whole populace. What of our birth and death registers? Many people are not on those registers. People can't be traced as easily here as the US and they can easily disappear and assume new identities. DNA is hardly used here to solve crimes. All these systems, structures and MORE need to be in place as they are in the US before we should even start thinking of legalising it. A lot of developed nations don't have a policy legalising firearms. Canada, UK are examples. They do have their own sound reasons for that.
Meanwhile, we have too many illegal firearms in circulation as it is and my fear is they cannot be traced.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Fellonigerians: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2015
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by AdeniyiA(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
"My political ambition does not worth the blood of a single Nigerian "---- GEJ
undecided
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
buygala:
Too too bad...Even if one is insane enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives cry .... Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions?

see how they wasted that young girl cry

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate angry .... Peace shall forever elude them angry

Amen... In Jesus name.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Skoopy:

Surprisingly, the perpetrators of this act might just be the first to make heaven.

Isaiah 55:8-9
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts".

God will help us.

I know that someone deceived you that the more you use your brain, the more it finishes but its a lie. Use your brain bro... Use your brain. The wicked and evil can never enter the kingdom of God. Even sinners who repented are not even sure. Not to talk of wicked, devilish souls like these... Jeez.. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by donodion(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=MadCow1 post=31565859]I watched a Documentary on the "Terror at the mall" shooting incident that happened in Kenya..

One part of the documentary that stayed with me was that the first set of people to go in and rescue many trapped civilians from the Mall were not the Police nor the Army, but 3 Armed Civilians that had their Pistols with them. They entered the mall and actually engaged some of the Terrorists before the Police and the Army even found the guts to enter.

I wonder what the scenario today at Lekki would have looked like if about 5 random Civilians had a Gun in their cars.. undecided

The robbers would not even know where to focus on. Imagine that the Police were over powered and had to run, leaving the civilians to fend for themselves without arms.

If the Army is under equipped, I wonder what the Police would say.

We need some serious changes in our Laws.. The robbers who robbed us back the. Only gained entry because we were unarmed.. When they tried a second time and met fierce resistance, they never bothered coming to our house ever again.

#TeamLegalizeArms
Also
#TeamLegalizeWeed.. 4:20[imagine
Empowering civilians with firearms is not the problem but the mental issues with Nigerians.Look at it from this perspective;
Civilians are ,working ng class, the unemployed, security guards,gateman,danfo drivers, Area fathers and iyalojas,taxi garage chairmen,etc just yo state a few. Now imagine a danfo driver,in Lagos, with a .22mm loaded firearm, lastma official s and civilian road users are as good as dead....on daily basis.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by asala1: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mattex001:
ure talking gibberish i'm not sure you've lived in lagos before

I can bet you have never lived in the north just hearing stories.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by pinky21(f): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
poseidon12:

Thank God you survived it. How did it happen? We are really not safe in this country. And this happened in a high brow area like Lekki.
The police force need complete overhaul because they are really useless. We do not have a modern police force at all.
I wonder if any of these banks invest in security cameras.
there is no security in this country. after d robbery wen dey came out dats wen d shooting started so dey could escape. we saw dem escaping on a spped boat cos they robbed on road 13. really felt for d poor girl . thank God for d life of a man who would be among d dead cos he was driving wen he met d scene,he didn't know if he should run or stop .they sprayed his car with bullets. thankGod is a man cos a woman won't know wat to do at that time. The next annoying tin to happen is for police to start picking people wen we could see d speed boat zooming off.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by boma95(f): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
eagleeyez:

There is no condition here okay? No one is using if.
If your family memeber was amongst the dead ones or someone you trully had deep feelings for, you will not start stating on how God will have mercy on them if they repent.

What the hell even made u think on that?? Listen my prayer is that they die before they repent, that's all!!!!!!

U re so dumb that u don't even understand the message I'm trying to pass....do u think I support the robbers? No need explaining my point again.....mtchew
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by donodion(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
makizee:
These are indeed dangerous times, The picture of that lady on the ground breaks my heart...Those robbers are cursed already

Nigerians, in these times we all have to be security conscious, gun wielding thugs can attack anywhere at anytime, especially with political rallys and the likes, once you hear sporadic gunshots and it is close to where you are, you best bet is to lie on the ground...stop whatever you are doing and lay flat on the ground, bullets travel fast, the gun man wont lie down to shoot...May God protect us all.

Police do your work, Those guys must be smoked out. they must not escape Justice, This is actually the first successful robbery of a Bank in Lagos for about 7 years, Lagos Police have kind of relaxed and only go after Okada and Danfo drivers and occasional skirmishes with area boys, it is a rude awakening indeed.

you are correct.At the sound of good n shots,first thing to do is go down flat on the floor and crawl fast to shield for safety.

But come to think of it..what if the robbers were ec- servicemen or security agents?.Remember the case of a constable that was found to be robbing people in their homes and N12 million found in his account?

Serving and dismissed police officers have been found to be implicated in kidnapping and robbery rings.

Naija is fvcked but redeemable.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by donodion(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
pinky21:
there is no security in this country. after d robbery wen dey came out dats wen d shooting started so dey could escape. we saw dem escaping on a spped boat cos they robbed on road 13. really felt for d poor girl . thank God for d life of a man who would be among d dead cos he was driving wen he met d scene,he didn't know if he should run or stop .they sprayed his car with bullets. thankGod is a man cos a woman won't know wat to do at that time. The next annoying tin to happen is for police to start picking people wen we could see d speed boat zooming off.
And that's among the many reasons I despise Nigerian govt and their security system.
Why always picking unarmed civilian after robeery incidence?Yet the unlucky ones would still have to bail themselv s with money after so called interrogations.

tsssssk.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by zid82(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
My God! cry. What a violent world. All I know is,their own death shall be horrible,painful and filled with agony. And their soul may not find rest,be it in heaven,hell ,earth;and underneth the earth. I curse them from my heart and with the tears of my eyes.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Edusouls(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
deadZONE:
eeehh lemme me be inhumane, atleast the number of police harassing innocent civilians has reduced by three.
when those robbers, meet you, ma guy u go see say, some people are devil in human form,dey here dey talk rubbish wey full ur mouth, na only police them kill, u no see innocent civilians wey dy waste..
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Edusouls(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
streetzdreamz:
easy on d name calling man,the guy obviously said nothing wrong,how can six lives be lost to armed robbers and police men inclusive with no casualty on d robbers side,a good look at that pics will tell ya the slain officers didn't even get a chance to return fire before dey were killed,yea the guy was right what sorta training do these guys undergo?is it only to harass innocent civilians and demand for bribes dis guys are good at? And not in their basic asignment? Its disgusting enough that robbers killed innocent civilians,and a team of police officers were caught in d crossfire leading to their death,as someone rightly said,arms shud be legalized and let everyone protect emselfs,rather dan rely on some officers who can't defend their own lives!!rip to d deceased.,
anybody could be caught in a crossfire, how do you people reason self,chai nigerians no dy smile at all we get baad heart, no love at all,
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by eagleeyez: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
boma95:

U re so dumb that u don't even understand the message I'm trying to pass....do u think I support the robbers? No need explaining my point again.....mtchew

Iam so dumb?............hmmmmm
If onlt I could stoop to your level. Have a lovely week ahead
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by streetzdreamz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Edusouls:
anybody could be caught in a crossfire, how do you people reason self,chai nigerians no dy smile at all we get baad heart, no love at all,
yea I wonder how you people reason,geez!!these guys were trained to combact any act of terror that poses as a threat to civilians,but in Nigeria reverse is the case,the civilians they are paid and trained to protect ends up getting brutalized by this same force men,and here they can't engage robbers in a daylight robbery and later winds up dead and here u are tellin me Nigerian's gat a bad heart,and u are right anybody cud be caught in a crossfire,but nt trained officers who oughta be alert for any form of danger lurking around but no,they'd either be drunk,or scheming up plans to brutalize the next unfortunate civilian dt'l walk into their tentacles,and yes I hate d NPF cuz dey aint different from d blood sucking robbers on our highways!I dnt blame u though I blame the system.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by favourmic(m): 1:10am On Mar 14, 2015
pinky21:

Don't be annoy with any police officer picking up people, they to have family to feed and most of them have young kids, just so sad but I was thinking of something can't they investigate on those bullet? track where the bullet come from I don't know may be in Nigeria system they have bullet numbers just asking if possible
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
The blood of the dead soul will not allow each and everyone of the army robber to rest in Jesus name. Until we caught them they will not have rest of mind in their hideout in Jesus name
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Skoopy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
exxell:

I know that someone deceived you that the more you use your brain, the more it finishes but its a lie. Use your brain bro... Use your brain. The wicked and evil can never enter the kingdom of God. Even sinners who repented are not even sure. Not to talk of wicked, devilish souls like these... Jeez.. Tufiakwa!

You must be God to determine who enters his kingdom and who shouldn't.

Try and be rational in your thoughts.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by laudate: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
favourmic:

Don't be annoy with any police officer picking up people, they to have family to feed and most of them have young kids, just so sad but I was thinking of something can't they investigate on those bullet? track where the bullet come from I don't know may be in Nigeria system they have bullet numbers just asking if possible

Did you really say this So because a policeman has a family to feed, that gives him the license to extort and brutalise innocent civilians, whose taxes are being used to pay his salary?? Have you ever been brutalised or harassed by a policeman before, for no just cause? sad Just for the record...how old are you? Maybe we can excuse this infantile reasoning on the basis of your juvenile age! shocked
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
See how them waste this beautiful babe. Chaiii I beg if they are curt they should roast their balls with chili pepper and give to pussycat for meal.

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by coolcentbigman(m): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2019
uzomarinze11:
Armed robbers today stormed FCMB at Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 Estate Lagos Nigeria,killing at least 6 peiple.

Eyewitness said the robbers were dressed in military uniforms.

See photos from the scene of the robbery attack.

Source

I just keep scrolling back to the pics of that beautiful lady, she has plans like everyone and plans to achieve her goals in a genuine way by hustling in the streets of Lagos instead of engaging in prostitution and so on but those dreams of hers died along side with her corpse embarassed embarassed embarassed.

What i know is dat no killer will ever go unpunished, these hoodlums don't really know the value of life because if they do it will be difficult to even hurt a fly. They do not just killed that lady but generations yet to born not to talk abt the policemen killed most of them have families to care for and even in as much as i hate the police force no one deserve to be murdered in cold blood, i pity them for the calamity abt to befall them.

Nigeria is getting worst no place is safe for now, please Lord intervene before we start living like animals in our own land before they start using people for point and kill.

Rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.