Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos (77763 Views)

Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Video: Robbery In Lekki Phase 1 Estate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by uzomarinze11: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Armed robbers today stormed FCMB at Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 Estate Lagos Nigeria,killing at least 6 peiple.

Eyewitness said the robbers were dressed in military uniforms.

See photos from the scene of the robbery attack.

Source

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by buygala(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Too too bad...Even if one is insane enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives cry .... Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions?

see how they wasted that young girl cry

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate angry .... Peace shall forever elude them angry

735 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by asala1: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wow, this is serious! God help Nigeria. A poor innocent girl caught in the fire. Her family is thrown into sadness now. RIP to the dead.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Vado(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jheez!!! Look at this finely structured lady smoked just like that embarassed . Rip to them all & the cops too. May those robbers never know peace on earth and hereafter. cry

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by purplesummer(f): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kai! These pictures are tormenting

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by podosci(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
asala1:
Wow, this is serious! God help Nigeria.
People living in Kano, Borno, Adamawa would look at this and issss,,,,
The fact that this kind of incident is nothing sewious means we are in trouble
Why are people desecrating the memories of this poor soul by snapping their dead bodies and uploading it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by asala1: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
podosci:

People living in Kano, Borno, Adamawa would look at this and issss,,,,
The fact that this kind of incident is nothing sewious means we are in trouble
Why are people desecrating the memories of this poor soul by snapping their dead bodies and uploading it?

I don't believe Kano is more violent than Lagos expect the occasional bomb blast. I have lived in both cities.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by podosci(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
asala1:

I don't believe Kano is more violent than Lagos expect the occasional bomb blast. I have lived in both cities.
occational bomblast in Kano? ,,,,,what of borno, yobe and adamawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by emmatok(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
asala1:

Are you dreaming, how many times do you see this kind of robbery in Lagos.
Unlike a Kano under BK siege.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jesu shocked
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by asala1: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
podosci:

occational bomblast in Kano? ,,,,,what of borno, yobe and adamawa

Just like I tell people where I am now outside Nigeria that's many people living in the southern part of Nigeria have never had any encounter with BH and just hear the news just as we also hear them here but they cannot understand. It is same for you.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by asala1: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
emmatok:

Are you dreaming, how many times do you see this kind of robbery in Lagos.
Unlike a Kano under BK siege.

The truth is that Lagos as a city is more unsafe as compared to Kano.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by podosci(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
asala1:

Just like I tell people where I am now outside Nigeria that's many people living in the southern part of Nigeria have never had any encounter with BH and just hear the news just as we also hear them here but they cannot understand. It is same for you.
We need a serious campaign to enlighten people because all this nonsense would not stop if our people are not enlightened about them...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nawa oh.

RIP to the dead..

Get well to the injured..
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by yuzjet(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Omg.... shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by MadCow1: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
I hear someone has a video..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Too bad. What a bad day for the dead. RIP to them. But security officials no try o. If that can happened in Lekki, I wonder what will happen in Lagos suburbs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by coded01: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
shocked shocked

The Country continues to languish in Poverty but the government keep embezzling and also remain clueless and uncaring while the masses keep suffering... angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by mercielizzie(f): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
God av mercy
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by alaoeri: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Where is Mbu when you need him most?

24 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oma se ooo
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by knightsTempler: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
angry

Sad!

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Jennydoris(f): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
buygala:
Too too bad...Even if one is insane enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives cry .... Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions?

see how they wasted that young girl cry

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate angry .... Peace shall forever elude them angry

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Ugojames(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
R. I. P to the dead
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by teamb: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
rip to the dead
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by deadZONE: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
chaii, eewwoooooo, may the innocent rest in the bossom of the lord... undecided undecided undecided that police got a head shot nah wah ooo what training do there give police? to collect 20naira or to be tactical in approach. cry cry cry RIP to him tho what a loss

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
And some of these devils will be on the social network reading this.... And feeling fly undecided undecided

They've got no conscience at all...
Smh sad

RIP...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by pinky21(f): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
thank u lord is all I can say .I witnessed d whole tin .still in shock

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chai diaris god oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by DONADAMS(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
bad
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos by Estimable(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oh Nigeria.....Which way.....
The high rate of unemployment is alarming.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus / African Prostitutes & Their Customers Humiliated In Russia, Forced To Walk Naked / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.