Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari (23339 Views)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / Corruption: Buhari Raises Prosecution Panel, Names Members / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I have never been extorted and never will and niether will th driver of a vehicle I am in be extorted(reason I always seat in front to make sure it doesnt happen) besides... We re talking of the looting of our public funds to make ones family wealthy beyond imagination with nothing being done about it....
I wouldn't say you've not travelled far from ur locality... I would rather say...u've shut ur mind against it becoz everybdy will attest to the fact that they've witness extortion from police officers in one checkpoint or the other.... And except u've never travelled across checkpoints in Nigeria...
Again.... The looting of national funds isn't just done the way you think its done.... For example.... During OBJ's regime... The NEPA director was reported to have asked for a budget from the government to order for new transformers and the fund was approved and the fund was disbursed and signed....according to the budget... He was willing to install more than three electric arc furnace in each local governments across the nation and polyphase transformers for each streets in each local government area of d state. He took the money went abroad and shipped polyphase transformers of high leg delta of 1991... Low cost and unfunctioned transformers where brought...
When OBJ was notify..he went to the NEPA warehouse and found out that it was old and that he has bought what the budget carried...he was unable to file the case against him... As a president.... He covered the case up! That's why he can never brag about electricity in his regime!....
The are cases of tactical looting! That even when u've seen it...and know it... You'll find it hard to follow it up!....
So... Looting is actually done with the mind set of the popular saying "national cake".... Everybdy wants to have a bite of the national cake...
When there is love.... Issues like this will be handled...
Nigeria is rich enough to pay allowance to every secondary school and university undergraduate students and every umemployed graduates....
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Eluwilussit:

True talk. I am ashamed when supposedly educated young men and women can't see beyond their noses. You can't take billions from Tinubu and Amaechi and turn around and jail them. As long as Buhari will not jail Tinubu and Amaechi, all the anti-corruption talk na rubbish.

Buhari is old. Old people suffer from a lot of old people's diseases. It is natural. Nothing to be ashamed of. The North is about to make a huge mistake again. After they will blame the south.

As per corruption, you nailed it. That's what we need. We should be ready to lose our jobs. Even if we have to die, we should stand our ground and fight every corrupt practice. But we will not do that. We give and take bribe at every level of our national life. There has to be a conscious national awakening. We need to fight for justice. The price of justice and equity is usually paid in blood. Not on Nairaland. Lol
Lol...
This is a voice I'd expect Buhari to use... To advice young leaders of this country to look out for changes against corruption in our locality and not to encourage youths to vote him to come and stop corruption...
Its jst like a girl asking a man for help and the man will say....let's have sex first before I'll help...
Let buhari change diz country from wherever he is and not expect us to vote him before he could handle corruption.... Its not just done that way...
Buhari is a member of the council of state....they're well paid... About 23million a month... Isn't that huge enough to groom young leaders from the north? Rather than grooming young touts (bokos)

1 Like

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2015
can't dis old man just stfu haba. c who dey talk corruption like say e no corrupt too. emperor oga thief of Lagos n co surrounding him are dey nt corrupt too abeg next story
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2015
LRNZH:

You just hit the nail on the head. PDP campaigns as if Nigerians are in kindergarten. They avoid issue based campaigns for fear of expoaition. Nigerians deserve better than the status quo abeg.

CHANGE......

cc; Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy,

All this "issue based" you are talking about, is nothing as long as that oaf has failed to submit his qualifications to INEC. There's no bigger issue than that. Obama was asked to show the American people his birth certificate. He didn't argue. He brought it to cnn and showed not only Americans but the whole world. It is a shame that in our own case, we blindly decided to sweep everything under the carpet. It is a bad precedent. That's no way to treat the electorate.

1 Like

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by dapsonlou(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2015
EFcc is reduced to arresting Yahoo boys, now that's fall from grace
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol...
This is a voice I'd expect Buhari to use... To advice young leaders of this country to look out for changes against corruption in our locality and not to encourage youths to vote him to come and stop corruption...
Its jst like a girl asking a man for help and the man will say....let's have sex first before I'll help...
Let buhari change diz country from wherever he is and not expect us to vote him before he could handle corruption.... Its not just done that way...
Buhari is a member of the council of state....they're well paid... About 23million a month... Isn't that huge enough to grown young leaders from the north? Rather than grooming young touts (bokos)am

Buhari is the most selfish nigerian. Maybe equal with Tinubu at that level. If you have read through the history of nigeria, shortly after independence, you will come across his name as a young officer. At 43, he was already an ex head of state. He's 72, we are still talking about the same man. Haba! Na him papa get nigeria?

He should step aside like Gowon, IBB, Abdusallami etc. We deserve genuine change. From Jona to a younger man/woman. Me I dey interested in that post either in 2023 or 2027.
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2015
Sanchez01:

WRONG! CORRUPTION IS THE MAIN PROBLEM OF NIGERIA. Tribalism and ethinic chauvinism is just a fraction borne by corruption.
Let me distinctively lay down the definitions of corruption and tribalism...
Corruption..: Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
Tribalism...: 'Way of being' based upon variable combinations of kinship-based organisation, reciprocal exchange, manual production, oral communication, and analogical enquiry.[2] Ontologically, tribalism is oriented around the valences of analogy, genealogy and mythology. (According to wikipedia).
Most businessmen are living and making it without the support from the government.... But most of them find it hard to make it due to the tribalism war in this country...igbomen nt trading business with an hausa man...becoz hausas do nt trust the igbos....
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by cold(m): 12:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Coming from a man who said Abacha did not steal a kobo. Is he having a laugh?
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:51am On Mar 13, 2015
foxxynik:

I wouldn't say you've not travelled far from ur locality... I would rather say...u've shut ur mind against it becoz everybdy will attest to the fact that they've witness extortion from police officers in one checkpoint or the other.... And except u've never travelled across checkpoints in Nigeria...
Again.... The looting of national funds isn't just done the way you think its done.... For example.... During OBJ's regime... The NEPA director was reported to have asked for a budget from the government to order for new transformers and the fund was approved and the fund was disbursed and signed....according to the budget... He was willing to install more than three electric arc furnace in each local governments across the nation and polyphase transformers for each streets in each local government area of d state. He took the money went abroad and shipped polyphase transformers of high leg delta of 1991... Low cost and unfunctioned transformers where brought...
When OBJ was notify..he went to the NEPA warehouse and found out that it was old and that he has bought what the budget carried...he was unable to file the case against him... As a president.... He covered the case up! That's why he can never brag about electricity in his regime!....
The are cases of tactical looting! That even when u've seen it...and know it... You'll find it hard to follow it up!....
So... Looting is actually done with the mind set of the popular saying "national cake".... Everybdy wants to have a bite of the national cake...
When there is love.... Issues like this will be handled...
Nigeria is rich enough to pay allowance to every secondary school and university undergraduate students and every umemployed graduates....
bro.... If anything, I travel likke mad.... I'm in the Navy so the extorters(if there's a word like that) know better than to try such rubbish.... Even wen travel via Public transport, the only check points I allow the driver spend atleast 3minutes for check re millitary check points... Anything clad in faded black and a gun slung across his shoulders never spend 1minute talkn to d driver once i notice any shabby talk... U re right on the corrruption thingy in high places though....
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 13, 2015
Am not into politics and I don't like GEJ or Buhari for president buh all this man has just said about GEJ and his administration are truth facts that even PDP die-hard supporters who av been blinded by wanting a christian and south south president knows Buhari just modad GEJ. Jona is a total failure, I wonder why Nigerians don't want to admit this and remove pride and shame from their eyes and minds. Buhari nor gud, Buhari nor gud u ppl kept ranting buh Jona has done so much harm to this country than good. The most painful part is, presently Nigeria is a laughing stock in the eyes of every other country in this world that's why a Dollar is closed to N198 presently. Even small Ghana is laughing us. It's a shame

3 Likes

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by maureen546: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2015
Mr president keep doing wat u know that will benefit the common man we r in support of ur leadership style,keep moving God is wit u.
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by kboycrew: 1:45am On Mar 13, 2015
jahhans:
buhari is a fool
your comment only shows who the fool really is. We said issue based campaign but u descend solow 2 calling a former general and head of state and grandfather fool 4 no just reason.
Animal farm "2 legs good,4 legs bad"

1 Like

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by chuka22: 1:51am On Mar 13, 2015
mtcheww!!! Another empty stupid propaganda! Once again the empty vessle making the loudest noise and his myopic followers are stupidly brainwashed, how can some one talk of change when others are following the path of continuation? This man is just angry of being the poorest among his past fellow heads of state. Please go and sleep in peace and leave GEJ alone to rule, u and ur colleagues are just fighting to still keep hold of ur oil blocs that will soon be taking from them. Why not for once give GEJ a peaceful advice on the way forward if u r truely a patrotic nigerians, must u pple use critics all the time? Pls stop this undeveloped characters and try to be developed in character for once play a good and peaceful brother role to GEJ, thats all about development is not only artifact centred. Rubbish politicians with wicked words of campaign. GEJ till 2019 or the west and the north can go ahead and form a republic, which i will bet my life that they wont last for 6months because oil and water can never blend together.
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by nzeadachie: 2:42am On Mar 13, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Dont you have a brain to be thoughful just for ONE MILLI SECOND..... CORRUPTION IS THE ROOT OF EACH AND EVERY PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.... Solve that and Nigeria begins to grow....

Lemme dare you..... Oya.... Show ur gullibility and quote me....
JIHADI BUHARI CAN RULE ONLY ON YOUR DREAM, MUGU
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Trailblazerleo(m): 4:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Am not surprised buhari will spew this trash,but he did not mention the billions his kinsmen Abacha,Ibb,Abudlsalami,Shagari and co stole from us.you can't accuse Gej when the visicious thieaves are walking free in the street of this country.
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by neocortex: 4:15am On Mar 13, 2015
Controlled:

see classy issue based campaigning.... grin grin if it was PDP now....dey will be talking about....pampers.... grin Stoning innocent people... grin smelly mouth... grin grin...dying in newspapers.... grin grin....character assassination....... grin grin. God bless the people's general.... cool

SMH, please point out the issues in his speech . The man who had been running from debate pointed fingers at Jonathan administration and you called that issues based campaign, no it isn't , it is a continuation of APC propaganda ideology in which their only selling point is the number of Boko haram attacks taking place.
One of this day Buhari will blame GEJ for his old age.
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by nzeadachie: 4:21am On Mar 13, 2015
neocortex:

SMH, please point out the issues in his speech . The man who had been running from debate pointed fingers at Jonathan administration and you called that issues based campaign, no it isn't , it is a continuation of APC propaganda ideology in which their only selling point is the number of Boko haram attacks taking place.
One of this day Buhari will blame GEJ for his old age.

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Horlufemi(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2015
myhoodlink:
God bless President GEJ. GEJ till 2019.

Note: I respect GMB more than most of you but let a younger individual preside over the affairs of the country.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

You mean evil younger people? Corrupt Younger person? Simple minded people like you are the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by felifeli: 6:22am On Mar 13, 2015
Stelvin101:
Am not into politics and I don't like GEJ or Buhari for president buh all this man has just said about GEJ and his administration are truth facts that even PDP die-hard supporters who av been blinded by wanting a christian and south south president knows Buhari just modad GEJ. Jona is a total failure, I wonder why Nigerians don't want to admit this and remove pride and shame from their eyes and minds. Buhari nor gud, Buhari nor gud u ppl kept ranting buh Jona has done so much harm to this country than good. The most painful part is, presently Nigeria is a laughing stock in the eyes of every other country in this world that's why a Dollar is closed to N198 presently. Even small Ghana is laughing us. It's a shame

You need to see a psychiatrist very quickly. Nobody is laughing at you. Your imagination is too lively. Please stop smoking ganja.

1 Like

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Manred0(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2015
This is very true.
Sai Buhari
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by stanley102(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Controlled:

see classy issue based campaigning.... grin grin if it was PDP now....dey will be talking about....pampers.... grin Stoning innocent people... grin smelly mouth... grin grin...dying in newspapers.... grin grin....character assassination....... grin grin. God bless the people's general.... cool
You call these 'issue based?' The man was simply criticising his opponent, not telling us how he intends changing the wrongs he alleged if he becomes president. Our politicians need to move away from the familiar "my opponent is doing it this way" to "I will do it this way." #peace
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by dadexcel: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Sanchez01:
Unfortunately the General is right. The only people nabbed by the EFFC are those that have personal vendettas with the President. the EFFC have been reduced to nothing. We honestly need a man who has zero tolerance for corruption. Fayose, Obanikoro and a whole lot of others would have been sweating under a no-nonsense leader.

#God Bless the General
#March4Buhari
#May for Jonathan
#iHaveDecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2125945_mach_gifa51b408f912d7b1eaa2c04ea1c2eeb19
. Oh! I almost thought you are talking about Efcc under obasanjo! Because I hav e not seen jonathan go after percieved enemies using any arm of the government , that only happened when ex-military detectors like buhari and obasanjo where in power, please let's get our facts right!
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
bro.... If anything, I travel likke mad.... I'm in the Navy so the extorters(if there's a word like that) know better than to try such rubbish.... Even wen travel via Public transport, the only check points I allow the driver spend atleast 3minutes for check re millitary check points... Anything clad in faded black and a gun slung across his shoulders never spend 1minute talkn to d driver once i notice any shabby talk... U re right on the corrruption thingy in high places though....
Good enough...u're a uniform personnel....
Maybe you could help us and fight corruption... For ones.... Disguised urself and stroll down to any police checkpoint near you....and watch the silly actions that they display.... And if u caught them extorting money from the unhealthy struggling citizens of this country....I'd beseech you to take reasonable actions....perhaps with a single act... You'll help to reduce corruption from our local level....
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by DzTzl(f): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2015
sleemfesh:
Sometimes I wonder what the brains of these APC guys is made of: saw dust or amala.
ur stupidity is legendary, after reading all of dt ds s wt u cn cm up wv? anyways since ur brain is finding it difficult to comprehend, I'll leave you to your woes.

3 Likes

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Raphtop(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2015
sleemfesh:
Sometimes I wonder what the brains of these APC guys is made of: saw dust or amala.
at least they have brain that is made up of whatever particle you choose to call it but for you.., YOU NO GET BRAIN AT ALL

1 Like

Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by blackandbold: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2015
podosci:
Nigeria is a wonderfull country
If it is true then we are in trouble
E funny shaa....This GMB is very comical, is it not the old outdated man pdp pis telling us about
what exactly is comical about him or what he had said..these are more than mere facts..these pro corruption prwxtices are known to all.sometimes I wonder why people are still very ignorant about the actual state of things in this country. I may want to assume u are either nit a nigerian or u are one who has chosen to blindfold himsef to real isues in nigeria
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2015
DzTzl:
ur stupidity is legendary, after reading all of dt ds s wt u cn cm up wv? anyways since ur brain is finding it difficult to comprehend, I'll leave you to your woes.
Madam.... This are political statements.... There isn't anything reasonable about all that he has said... If he's really for change.... He's got the balls to assist this administration! Tinubu embezzled nearly half of the lagos state allocation yearly and become rich....he used the money to invest more in his business and when he was charge to court he used his business to defend himself.... Which we all know dat Tinubu stole from Lagos state.... Obasanjo is a criminal... Many other APC past leaders are criminals.... What is he willing to do to them? He allegedly claim to give pardon to them!... GEJ is doing his very best to make this country a better one and people from the APC are the ones destroying this administration just to use it against GEJ in their campaign.... Is it not the same IBB that he claimed to have used the force to ransack his house and on the process he loses his certificate? Isn't that same IBB that drained this country's money that he Buhari said didn't steal a dime from the country?.... To what extend is Buhari going to prosecute his fellow APC supporters/sponsors?
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2015
Somebody should educate that senile old man called Buhari and his gangsters that only a competent court has a right to pronounce anybody guilty. The allegations against EFCC chairman remain baseless. Buhari and his gangsters must prove them before a competent court if there is any evidence agruest him
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Buhari is the most selfish nigerian. Maybe equal with Tinubu at that level. If you have read through the history of nigeria, shortly after independence, you will come across his name as a young officer. At 43, he was already an ex head of state. He's 72, we are still talking about the same man. Haba! Na him papa get nigeria?

He should step aside like Gowon, IBB, Abdusallami etc. We deserve genuine change. From Jona to a younger man/woman. Me I dey interested in that post either in 2023 or 2027.
I keep asking myself... What will make a man contest for presidency for over 3times? Using different campaign slangs.... Seemingly "change" happens to draw him closer to the dreams of succeeding!.... And am fully certain that Buhari will never rule this country......
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by olatade(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2015
As we march to the month of march let the wind of CHANGE begin in your house.VOTE GMB,VOTE APC.
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2015
nzeadachie:
CORRUPTION CORRUPTION ALL THE TIME, I THINK GOODLUCK WILL GIVE BUHARI THE EFCC CHAIRMAN AS HE KNOWS ONLY ABOUT CORRUPTION
if u can tackle Corruptn headlong fr d top bliv me you thngs wudnt b awkward again
Re: UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari by zynet2009: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2015
sleemfesh:
shut da Bleep up...mumu,ewu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed / Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / Senator Adeleke Arrives Court For Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.