Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (44996 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / How I Was Almost Raped By A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nayok(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=Lekmusic post=31583267]3 bottles of Orijin, the big ones and you no high? Where you pour am put?[/quote. No mind am joor. 3 bottles of orijin? D lady go rape u die
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by rhames(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
She is that independent type who does not want responsibilty and will do with flings from familiar guys. You are a star for an older woman to appreciate you thay way. There are things that she might want to share with you which she will not share with anyone. Dating for her type comes with all respect in the world. But if you consider that relationship, then dont piss her off. Its evident she wants a relationship. You wont be the first and last to experience this.

Good luck.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow! This is the kinda post we need on fp! Kudos op!
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nayok:
shocked sadOo, aint like the way u end d story. So u dont knack her? Mummy mi o bimo ode
I don't do oldies wink
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kontinu
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, please push this thread to the FP cheesy
Now that i've pushed it to FP, what next? wink

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Mhizizzy(f): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
NA orijin101 fit post dis kinda story sad
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by alexov(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ok, I'm here now and I need proof so pictures or this is a load of crap
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:
NA orijin101 fit post dis kinda story sad
If not me, who will
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by frisky2good(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
So you drank her orijin and did not do? Hope you reimbursed her.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by mimicious(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Jokes apart, this incident happened real yesterday, It waz God that save me.... But i will finish it tomorrow wink
Y Tomorrow? undecided
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
mimicious:

Y Tomorrow? undecided
Don't mind me, jez wanna put you all in suspense wink
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by mimicious(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Hmmmm! Aiit
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by SuperSuave(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101 kon finish wetin you start o
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by romzyxy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
vimi:
Yet anoda MB wasted.
Mtchwwwwwww!!!!!

I tell uu embarassed
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by phelps007: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101, u nor go kill person wit laff oh...Lol..next time u go fear fear wen person land 3 big bottles of Orijin for ya front just like dat....waiting for part 2 anyways...
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
SuperSuave:
Orijin101 kon finish wetin you start o
I dey come jhare wink
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

I don't do oldies wink

How old be d area sis?
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by harffie(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Area! Area!! Area!!! Heh?
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by bobisky(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just give me the sis number make i go try.i dey stay 4 igando
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by 8ightball: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought she was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

Laid. Change it before I slap you. This shows this post is all a cooked up lie from the mind of a jobless, idle nairalander with no future ambition in life
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by gud4dbest(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

watch out for part 2 tongue
It will come out tomorrow wink
and u finally succumb,afterward wanting more...I guess u know wat u'r doin...
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Aderupoko2: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wetin I wan type no make sense, so I don remove am
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin!!! Orijin!!! Orijin!!!

How many times I call you..

Were is my bottle of Herbal Orijin??..

I sight you with my 3HD SUNGLASSES..
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nairanders and lies everybody go come poo they go carry am go FP no pix or Adonbilv this na lie joooor
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought she was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

What's the name of the movie you just narrated?
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by kinglekan: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Which area you dey stay for IGD?

Na Abaranje I dey, but I dey enta dt side sometimes
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
kinglekan:

Na Abaranje I dey, but I dey enta dt side sometimes
You suppose know igando community high school na......
D street wey dey opposite am, na my hood be dat
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by keandre: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
nawa ooo
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by blessedvisky(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

the thunder that will strike you is still pricing orijin in d market angry
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
blessedvisky:

the thunder that will strike is still pricing orijin in d market angry
ok

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by hyedee(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
See as u dey waste golden chance *punnany* abi na strech marks dey piss u off ni...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) / Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times / How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.