Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend (44421 Views)

Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist / Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by informant001: 5:51pm On May 15, 2017
Here's an update on the little girl identified as Khadijah Bashir who was raped when she was 6 months old by the husband of her mother's friend in Kano state. The baby who is now 9 monhs old -is being treated at a hospital in Kano after undergoing surgery.

New photos of the baby have emerged as reports have it that she's added 0.7kg since the harrowing experience. She reportedly weighs 6kg now.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/khadijah-bashir-see-new-photos-of.html

See previous thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3774936/6-month-old-baby-raped-husband-mothers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by informant001: 5:52pm On May 15, 2017

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by informant001: 5:53pm On May 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by dealslip(f): 5:54pm On May 15, 2017
I hope the man has been burnt alive. I only need pictures of him been burnt alive.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by madridguy(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2017
I hope the bastard has been slaughtered.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by ikbnice(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2017
Killing the man right away would be too merciful. He should be given a slow and painful death

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Dalastically: 6:01pm On May 15, 2017
Castrate the Pervert

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by nonhuman(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2017
dealslip:
I hope the man has been burnt alive. I only need pictures of him been burnt alive.
y not go and burn him yourself if you think that's justice

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by nonhuman(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
dealslip:
y not go and burn him yourself if you think that's justice

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by TheFreeOne: 6:08pm On May 15, 2017
The pictures shouldn't have been allowed to go public cos of the stigma she may suffer later in life.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by maestrojohn(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2017
gosh! i feel like using the rapist thing for shark bait..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Shelloween(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
What happened to man that did this to her? I hope his dick was cut off?

6 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Chikelue2000(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2017
My fellow men, what's really wrong with us abeg?, raping a toddler?, just maka y?

12 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by mikky4764(f): 6:21pm On May 15, 2017
dealslip:

how abt the idiot of a wife that held the little baby leg while she was bin raped? God will punish both of them. The cry of a child may never be heard in their house and if at all it happens, the child may suffer similar situation do that they appreciate the pains the parents of this girl are passing tru.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by coolcharm(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
This Picture shouldn't be in the public domain!

If this baby sees this thread many years from now...

I feel so sorry for her. I pray the incident doesn't haunt her for life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by burkingx(f): 6:29pm On May 15, 2017
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by BoosBae(f): 6:29pm On May 15, 2017
Get well soon honey cry
That man will never know peace angry

6 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 15, 2017
I hope the man dah raped dah kid has been killed? angry

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Hades2016(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2017
People are just too wicked .... watin this small pikin know cry cry .... God will be with you Lil angel ....... and God will continue punishing that bloody animal angry

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Edu3Again: 6:30pm On May 15, 2017
angry
Why is the man not in prison?

I can see that the North is above the law.

That's how the Emir abducted a minor and r*ped her,
Yet he is free.

Another reason why I say the South should leave the
North alone, they give us nothing but trouble. angry

Please the sooner we get biafra the better.
With biafra no more scoring highest and getting the least positions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5230534_south9ja_jpeg3c8402eb977e7f4e911d9ef894f18a3f

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Raziii(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2017
Nawa oh! You bloggers are somehow. What are we supposed to do with these pictures? You should be showing us pictures of the man, not the innocent baby. But then its all about the traffic. #sad

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by estans(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2017
Wicked world. Am ashamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by DivinelyBlessed: 6:30pm On May 15, 2017
My God!

What has this world turned to?

Beware, we are in the last days.

He that has ear, let him hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by Chanchit: 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
That small girl has experience already cos she looks 39 already.
I don't know why they are prolonging this mata, since its no more a hidden fact that the deed was done for a ritual purpose, they should just use the man for ritual and the money shared to the appropriate quarters.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by tyconcepts(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
TheFreeOne:
The pictures shouldn't have been allowed to go public cos of the stigma she may suffer later in life.

They didn't even think of that because of two seconds fame.

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by gallmac: 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
[color=][/color] cry
Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by charleff512(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2017
OP the little girl should have privacy.
This exposure will only lead to future stigmatization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by georgeben205(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2017
I wept for this baby, that guy deserves to be thrown into a volcano.

6 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by InfinixMine: 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
I hope she'll change her name in future because of stigmatization and internet keeps record.

From the last post I saw, the man hired 10 lawyers and those ones too will be defending the rapist in court and helping to prove his innocence.

I hope proper justice is given on this matter!

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by charleff512(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Exactly my thoughts too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by babooshka: 6:34pm On May 15, 2017
TheFreeOne:

my thots exactly, meanyl no pics of d perp, d parents sef 2 allow d pic go public. Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend by LexngtonSteele: 6:34pm On May 15, 2017
There is zero "journalistic" integrity these days.

Every rape victim's identity should be kept anonymous...in developed countries, you make a choice not to conceal your identity.

This girl as she grows up would be stigmatized by her community.

I wish we had a Censors Board to screen out things like this. When people are sanctioned for releasing such articles, it would eventually stop

The OP, Nairaland, Nationalhelm and every media outlet who are spreading the girl's pictures are irresponsible

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Native Doctor Arrests/handcuffs Man With Bees In Uganda For Stealing / EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.