Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Make Millions In Sport - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make Millions In Sport (684 Views)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Help..what Is The Meaning Of 10 Minute Draw In Sport Betting / Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions In Sport by bashgold(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dear Reader,
My Name is Balogun Shakiru Bash the founder "Bash International Soccer Management Agency" Sango Ota Ogun State. I am a football players Scout and Manager looking for both public and private companies who are interested in marketing their names and product with this new football club call (Soccer Villa Football Club and Academy). By investing in our team you can become the club President,Chairman etc and make big money from the players transfer.
As a scout and players manager i have established good relationship in Europe,Asia and America for the transfer of the players with Clubs and FIFA Licensed Agents,normally football players transfer take place two times in a year and i have planned ahead in every transfer market to develop young excellent talent from 7 to 23 years which will also benefit our National Teams (under 17,20,23 and Super Eagles).
I have designed club crest which can be view from my Facebook account (Shakiru Balogun),but my major challenge is finance for the followings:

FOOTBALL PITCH, JERSEYS, VIDEO COVERAGE,TRANSPORTATION and WEBSITE.

BENEFIT AND ADVANTAGE OF INVESTORS
Advertising your company name and logo with club jerseys,training kit,club website as well banner advertising at all our match venues.

You can contact us for more details and explanation with
Telephone Number: +2348094743163, +2348103117204.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry Dressed Up As A School Teacher [photos] / Records Ronaldo And Messi Have Not Broken (yet) / Mourinho Blamed Title Rivals For Chelsea Defeat Against Westbrom. Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.