Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. (36392 Views)

BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) / BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen / Did You Remember This Character "Kunta Kinte" In The ROOTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by Deiok(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wowww. What a tv series those days. My elder brother use to scare the day light out of me with this movie.
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by fpeter(f): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
OMG!!!!!!!! i can't forget this ever.
as a child after watching i would
be so scared, i go even pee for
bed because i no fit get up go
pee for toilet for night. Choi! i
remember the episode where the
village elders were having a meeting
on how to eliminate wili-wili,while they
were on the matter wili-wili jumped
down from the roof of the building
come see race....I'm sure if i watched
it now it would be very silly and funny.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by Awesomeking: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol-na this stupid looking freak make all of una fear??-i dont even know what that thing up there is,its so funny seeing adults shaking like chickens,i probably wasnt born then
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by generalissimo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cha! lipsrsealed see my life outside!!! I no know dis one o. If dis na 'who wants to be a millionaire' question now, I don fail am lipsrsealed E no good make person school in France o
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by wiezkov(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
I remember in Primary school when one pupil caused pandemonium by pretending to be Willy-Willy. He entered under some boards and was stretching his white gloved hands as if he was rising. The whole school took off running and the boy was expelled after things had calmed down. lwkmd
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by ntbaby(f): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
D such scenario fit dash person heart failure

like seriously o.heart failure + stroke
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by ableguy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol, this is real throw back. person don old ooo, I remember those days NTA 6 aba.
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by honeyjoyce(f): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chai!! See wili willy
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by laprince(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
theV0ice:
Isn't that wili-wily of the ''hot cash'' drama series on NTA PH? grin

Kai, that picture made my childhood years a living hell o. i loved to watch it but it built a mortal fear of the dark in me that i was only able to get rid off much later in life cheesy

we even had a song for it. ''wily-wily don die, (hands clapping) pa pa pa, na who kill am, (hands clapping) pa pa pa, na nchelem kill am (hands clapping) pa pa pa, clap for nchelem, clap for nchelem, give her a big clap, (hands clapping) pa pa pa pa pa pa''. [size=5pt]sorry my people, i grew up in a portharcourt village grin[/size]

but OP, this should be in TV/MOVIES section na

you be old meat ooo grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by tombeh(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wili Willy.....Waoooo

That reminds me way back when we're still bathing on our stomach....
Even Jaguar and Osoni..... was FUN then too...lolz grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by experimentist: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orunto:
THE FIRST SHEKAU WAS ABU BARK AL BAGHDAD
undecided too much SK ah bad fi di brain
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by HopeAtHand: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2015
I used wili wili to scare my neighbours kids back then, whilst concealing my own demons arising from that movie.

It was indeed fun back then
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by dadaha: 10:30pm On May 25, 2015
Na "ABIKU" dey scary pass
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by kokoA(m): 1:50am On May 27, 2015
ntbaby:
oh men, I remember one day as a kid I was home alone.dnt knw wat told me to put on d tv...hmm b4 d tv ws fully on wat I hrd ws willy willy sound track. As I no die dat very moment make me knw I still had a long way to go in life. it used to scare d living day out of kids.
lol.. I can totally relate to this. grin My mom asked us to go fetch water then, I went and hid in the room while every other person left the house with a pail or jerrycan.. Having dodged successfully, I decided to come out and see what's up on tv naw, hoping kidivision 101 would be showing then, immediately the tv came on shocked God! I heard that willy willy sound, the worst sound track ever then, the chief tormentor of my body, soul and spirit. grin Hussain Bolt sef no reach me that evening.. Lol.. I ran as fast as my tiny legs could carry me, passed my siblings who were returning from the public tap.. Lwkmd.. They thought I've ran mad. I slept in mom's room that night..
Re: How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. by koreangirl(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Really scarry.

Meanwhile, check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities / BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House / BBNaija: How Frodd & Tacha’s Fight Started This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.