Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes (50579 Views)

Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You / Re: Did You Know And Great Inspirational Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by mohawkchic(f): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
~"One Of The Hardest Thing To Learn In Life Is Which Bridge To Cross And Which To Burn"
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogholaja(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2010
Motivation without mobilization produces a continuous stay in the company of frustration.

[email]motivation2peak@gmail.com[/email]
www.wisemotivecom..com
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by jamace(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2010
"Remember, success is not measured by heights attained but by obstacles overcome. We're going to pass through many obstacles in our lives: good days, bad days. But the successful person will overcome those obstacles and constantly move forward."

Bruce Jenner
(1949 - )
Olympian, Speaker and Entrepreneur
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by jamace(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
"The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!"

Henry Ward Beecher
(1813-1887)
Author
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by manmustwac(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
-- Katharine Hepburn
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogholaja(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2010
Motivation without mobilization produces frustration and confusion in the atmosphere of indecision.
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogholaja(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
The journey of life is full many pleasant and unpleasant experience. Do not give up on your self or your dreams when you are severally greeted with the unpleasant. Lift up your head and be grateful, put on a smile and look graceful, for this too will come to pass. It has come to make you strong. Pick up your self and sail on.

For more inspiring article click: http://wisemotivecom..com/
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by jamace(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do."

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
(1749 - 1832)
Author
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by jamace(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Albert Einstein
(1879-1955)
Swiss physicist &
Noble Prize winner
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
I love this quote:

"The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds,
the tides and gravitation, we shall harness for God
the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time
in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire
."
-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2010
jamace:

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Albert Einstein
(1879-1955)
Swiss physicist &
Noble Prize winner

hmhmhmhhmhmh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
it is the interest of the commercial world that wealth should be found everywhere."
Edmund Burke
grin grin
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2010
"Surplus wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of the community."
smiley smiley
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
"Calm self-confidence is as far from conceit as the desire to earn a decent living is remote from greed."

"Giving people self-confidence is by far the most important thing that I can do. Because then they will act."

"One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation."

"Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings."
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
"There can be no failure to a man who has not lost his courage, his character, his self respect, or his self-confidence. He is still a King."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

"The history of the world is full of men who rose to leadership, by sheer force of self-confidence, bravery and tenacity. grin grin grin grin
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]
You can't stay the same. If you're a musician and a singer, you have to change, that's the way it works
[/size].
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by jamace(m): 12:42am On Feb 23, 2010
"Imagination grows by exercise and, contrary to common belief, is more powerful in the mature than in the young."
-
- Paul McCartney, musician
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2010
jamace:

"Imagination grows by exercise and, contrary to common belief, is more powerful in the mature than in the young."
-
- Paul McCartney, musician

9iz 1 grin
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2010
[size=13pt]Blasphemy is a victimless crime. . . . kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 4:40am On Feb 26, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Blasphemy is a victimless crime. . . . kiss kiss[/size]
datz gr8t tongue
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by larryhomie(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2010
[size=13pt]The character of a Nigerian man is known in the way of eating Eba and soup. . . wink[/size]
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]The character of a Nigerian man is known in the way of eating Eba and soup. . . wink[/size]

how true is dat
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]----- very true. wink wink[/size]
adebayo201:

how true is dat
[size=13pt]
Topic. . .

I AM THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE A SALESMAN, if you will . . .Come join me in my INFERNAL DEPTHS . . .
[/size]
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]----- very true. wink wink[/size][size=13pt]
Topic. . .

I AM THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE A SALESMAN, if you will . . .Come join me in my INFERNAL DEPTHS . . .
[/size]

i see shocked shocked go get sum one else mr satanism wink
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:47am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I need you in hell. . . [/size]
adebayo201:

i see shocked shocked go get sum one else mr satanism wink
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2010
"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I need you in hell. . . [/size]
not me with u man undecided undecided

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2010
[size=13pt]Well. . . because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die. smiley[/size]
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]
I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color.
[/size]
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]your CONFESSION @ the point of CONFUSION is the CONCLUSION of your CONDITION cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes by adebayo201: 1:07am On Jul 01, 2010
Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) / Love-life On Campus / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.