Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? (35547 Views)

A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by adanduka: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
I'll tell him that if that thing really works, he doesn't need it for the exam.
He only needs to wield it to get to Aso Rock without a certificate grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by FemiFaniKayode: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
isnt that a throw back pic of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by LUDALOOLO(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
bolliejay:
All power belongs to JESUS. l will collect the charm and throw it away.

Which of the jesus?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
its very simple, i will ask to invigilate anoda class.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by sophtaf(f): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collect that hon and fling through the window,does that pllace look like a shrine?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
LUDALOOLO:

Which of the jesus?
wat kind of question is this?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by bolliejay(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
LUDALOOLO:

Which of the jesus?

JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
sophtaf:
Collect that hon and fling through the window,does that pllace look like a shrine?
c d way i just dey luk u dey laugh, "e b lyk say u wan freeze lyk ice.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by allanphash7(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
U dnt beleive in juju right?

U will just collect it and throw it away abi?

Hmmm

Your tongue go long pass 3rd mainland bridge if u just try it
kay29000:
lol! Well, I don't believe in Juju, so I would just snatch it from his hand, and throw the thing out the window.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................Are you a one-minute man? Do you have problem lasting long in bed? Call Mr. Kay on 08027794635...7c22f6ec
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by sophtaf(f): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
c d way i just dey luk u dey laugh, "e b lyk say u wan freeze lyk ice.
its a gud thing that I'm making u laff
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by samson1515(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chai
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
sophtaf:
its a gud thing that I'm making u laff
hmhm are u a model?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hahahahahahshaaaaa papa done born pikin
blessedemperor:
I think I will have to relocate him to another class
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Brandly(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
;Dlol..nah to tel him to continue..nd also dt if he ave any other things to bring out dt i il alow him to dat
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Krasid(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
The boy's father must be a strong traditionalist
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Codeblues(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
I will advice the young boy to come into the exam hall with the cow instead of the horn only because the bigger it is the higher I score him. With this horn he will get 3/100. cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Exponental(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
send him out. dat could be a form of exam malpractices u know.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by odudueffiom(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
blessedemperor:
I think I will have to relocate him to another class
d guy na undiluted igbo boy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by dmcdad: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Agbawotosabi:
Examination malpractice 'Grade A'

Na to expel d boy for d exam, n notin' hin juju go do me because God power dey my body, n if hin try am, d juju go boomerang
Last last ehn... Na Baba God be the height ooooooo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Mutuwa(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nothing go happen..I go even jist with the boy self..his muscles are more soggy than a used tea bag.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by godaniel(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
After marking his paper if he scores everything

i'll tell him to show me d way too

afterall i stl get many certificate ahead to obtain
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Eeser: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
People can wear rosary (Catholics), muslims can carry their tasbi, people even carry holy water enter exam hall o. Buh because the young man carried what he believed in, some people want to snatch it and throw away. So much for religious tolerance.
Abeg make una leave the boy jare

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by JEITO: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ah, the guy carry the full ifa. Come exam hall nilipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Peejayybold(f): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
I will allow him to finish d exam. His result will tell
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Solowande(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
What will I do? Carry my bible of course
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by jomoh: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
The boy dey practice cheat+ the next thing after school na Yahoo++
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by gatiano(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just imagine when the kid clears his exams per excellency, All the rest go dey think about their own personal horn.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Samirana360(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
I go even help am write d exam...lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by Lyrically(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Khalessi:
I don't see anything wrong...most people go into exam halls with crucifix and holy water so why can't he go into the exam hall with what he believes in?
true talk
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by precious001(f): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Lol...it's funny sha
Re: What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? by japhmanuel: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Chap!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU / Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.