Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer (69202 Views)

12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by ipreach: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Well, lol.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by edey2real: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2017
Ehn! Ehn! May be the dad is a night watchman.
Or human beings no be animals?

Lol!!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by salawustyles(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2017
the boy don see 2 much if na so i fear the daddy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
The dad is a confirmed ashewo man...but o, why do i have this feeling that op is the one that wrote that.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by ameezy(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2017
I have nothing to say

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by jericco1(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Maybe at a particular time, his dad was referenced. Brilliant lad.

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2017
Maybe his father na Vigilante head for them area grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Hehehe, prepare to be disowned
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by galaxy15(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
edey2real:
Ehn! Ehn! May be the dad is a night watchman.
Or human beings no be animals?

Lol!!

hear your yourself. "Human being no be Animal" doesn't it sound odd to you. if it doesn't then that explains the statement. see what science has put in minds of people.

well to me Humans ain't animals. We are wonderful made creatures

2 Likes

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Idydarling(f): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Daddy oooo

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by castrol180(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2017
galaxy15:

hear your yourself. "Human being no be Animal" doesn't it sound odd to you. if it doesn't then that explains the statement. see what science has put in minds of people.

Human beings are animal but a social one

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Lastpharoah33: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2017
For daddy mind.. .. Junior Don sleep nah, make we jonse small grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
when that boy grows up, he will most likely vote PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by kabrud: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
castrol180:

Humans are not the only social animals. The major difference between man and lesser animals is just that man is the most intelligent.

Meanwhile, the caption is misleading. Pupils and students can't be interchangeably used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by fizzy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Help-4-All Donation Group Today
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYV
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by galaxy15(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
castrol180:

may be you are but not me.
science sh!t
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by firstclassmumu: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
daddies na animal na angry
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by veekid(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by gurunlocker: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Maybe him papa na vigilante
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
I didn't see the answer I read the answer, why na?
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by ruggedtimi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Arewa12: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dis wan pass Segun wire.......

2 Likes

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lol
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Eibams60(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
galaxy15:

shege
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Segadem(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
hehehe funny...

Once upon a time .. A small boy named Okon lived in a tiny village.
All his classmates hated him for his stupidity especially his teacher who was always yelling at him "you are driving me crazy, Okon"...
One day his mother went to check out how he is doing at school and the teacher told her honestly that her son is simply a disaster, getting very low marks and never had she seen such a dumb boy in her whole career...
The mother could not accept such a feedback and she took her son out from that school and she even shifted to another city ...
25 years later, that teacher got a cardio disorder and all the doctors advised her to go for an open heart operation which only one surgeon could perform in another city. Left with no other choice she did it and the surgery was successful...
when she opened her eyes, she saw a handsome doctor smiling at her, being under anesthesia effect, she wanted to thank him but could not talk.........
in turn, the doctor was staring at her face which started turning blue. She was raising her hand trying to tell him something but in vain and eventually she died.....
The doctor was shocked and was trying to understand what just happened, till he turned back and saw Okon working as a cleaner in that hospital who unplugged the ventilator to connect his vacuum cleaner......
If you were thinking that Okon became a doctor, it's because you have been watching too many nollywood movies, serials or have read too many motivational forwarded messages...Okon is still Okon..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by tijjanioyan: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
may be d fada na witch,because pikin dem dey see wetin agbalagba no see somtime.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by lifestyle1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by ahamonyeka(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Op e clear say na you forge this one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History: When Black Men Ruled The World / OAU Female Student In Batman Outfit (Photo) / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.