Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error (34866 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South African Policeman Flees Snake Screaming And Shouting Like A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Everywhere they go they FAIL, they FAILED in Equatorial Guinea, Zimbabwe nailed them and sent them to EQ.
AM SURE THEY WILL FAIL IN NIGERIA, PLUS THEY'RE OLD...
cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dasrackhor(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
espn:
and what does apc have to do with dis post? Why not Just make comment that goes with post..lets learn please. Don't derail d thread. Mercenaries Killed in ERROR smh.
Seun I advice we start scanning our birth certificate.. mental health check certificate before accepting registration.
my belle iyaff burst wit laugh ooooo..
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Whoooo weee who is Al-Majiri Igbo flat head Your fellow citizens are Al-Majiris now
STOP ADVERTIZING YOUR STUP-IDITY MR IBU THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY HAS TURNED U INTO A DOM KOP, PLAT KOP. grin grin grin grin grin grin No brains but FLAT HEAD. grin grin grin grin

all4naija:
You are ill-informed of the situation on terrorism in Nigeria. The Nigerian government has been blamed for granting them clemency initially and providing them with means to have something useful doing with their lives. Even Al-Majiri schools where set up just to make sure they have their overly religious mindset on the direction they said it's right for them while they say Western education is forbidden or unlawful. Do reasonable human beings and developed nations negotiate with terrorists? You are not well-read and it is time to leave the Township and move to the city center where civilized humans live in SA.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Old timers hired to free Nigeria, failed in Equatorial Guinea to topple president Nguema. Where a NEW PUPPET WAS TO BE ELECTED AFTER THE COUP.

Your GEJ is a PUPPET just like his Ijaw kings of the ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE era... cheesy grin grin grin grin used lika CONDOM, flushed away later.

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
I want to tell Nigerians that GEJ is a power hungry PUPPET and wants to die in power. A true leader is like a SHEPPARD just like late Madiba, he should have foreseen Boko Harams danger long ago if he was wise...Pity hes not. grin grin grin grin grin

For me HIRING EUROPEAN MERCENARIES from all corners of the world to help a fight in a country that claims to be the black people's hope is a disgrace. The world's most populated black nation is hiring WHITES/Anglo-Saxons to resolve African problems.....

Hence I respect OBASANJO MORE THAN GEJ....GEJ is follwing his forefathers shoes the Ijaws who worked hand in hand with whites to sell other Africans into slavery...

Funny enough under Obasanjo SA and Nigeria were very close and there was no terrorism... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You black racist! You are a big disgrace to what Africa stands for.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bollocks MR IBU, am not descendant of SELL-OUTS like ur forefathers. I believe in AFRICAN PROBLEMS FOR AFRICAN SOLUTIONS. Nigeria made Shekau to what he is today...They should have weakned him thru negotiations long ago. Even buy him out of Naija, send him to an Island.
What happened to bringing your enemies closer

all4naija:
You black racist! You are a big disgrace to what Africa stands for.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
STUPID as usual, remember the old apartheid era mercenaries that were arrested for fighting with terrorists who wanted to topple the president of EQUATORIAL GUINEA.

The truth is PITCH BLACK DUMMY SA whites are PROUD ANGLO-SAXONS "White race and have zero interest on black affairs" and will always follow orders of their bros abroad.

Oh please. You have nothing meaningful to say there. It is clear those two men offer to train and fight insurgents in Nigeria, true GIANT of Africa. You are hater and a racist! Haters gonna hate! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
POVERTY AND MILITANCY
I was watching the BBC last night where they were talking about challenges that North and Central Nigerian people face everyday.
One lady mentioned she had eatenen anything for a week
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hiding POVERTY UNDER CARPET HASN'T HELPED NIGERIA. cheesy grin grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31101351
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Bollocks MR IBU, am not descendant of SELL-OUTS like ur forefathers. I believe in AFRICAN PROBLEMS FOR AFRICAN SOLUTIONS. Nigeria made Shekau to what he is today...They should have weakned him thru negotiations long ago. Even buy him out of Naija, send him to an Island.
What happened to bringing your enemies closer

Haven't I explained to you in my prior post what Nigerian government did to bring them into the working society? You aren't even paying attention to what I write here than continue to repeat yourself in you ignorance like a broken vinyl. Smh...!
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
It all makes sense to me THE PUPPET/GEJ comes from the oil rich area... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
SOCIO ECONOMIC PROBLEM=BOKO HARAM,MEND,MASSOB etc...Nigerians are fighting over a DRY BONE. While 2% who control their economy live in luxury send their kids to SA for holidays and schooling. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atleast Obasanjo was a honest man, if he wanted to be famous he would have rebased Nigerian economy long ago just like GEJ. But noticed there was no need to HIDE CHALLENGES that are faced by Nigeria...grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
POVERTY AND MILITANCY
I was watching the BBC last night where they were talking about challenges that North and Central Nigerian people face everyday.
One lady mentioned she had eatenen anything for a week
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hiding POVERTY UNDER CARPET HASN'T HELPED NIGERIA. cheesy grin grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31101351
You are writing as if there is no poverty in the South of Nigeria. In fact, it is the same North and Central regions dirty elites who own about 80% of the oil wells which belong to the South from dictatorship without doing anything for the country. You are the bogeyman here. Whether you like it or not Nigeria remains the true GIANT of Africa not SA. You can cry me a river.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Poor health system despite false claims by SE Nigerians abroad. cheesy grin grin grin grin Most of these have never been vaccinated.... grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your reasoning says alot about you FLAT HEAD. I knew that you're a FLAT HEAD LONG AGO. Again by now am sure you know am not shaken by your weak posts.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

[quote author=all4naija post=31579985] [i]You are writing as if there is no poverty in the South of Nigeria. In fact, it is the same North and Central regions dirty elites who own about 80% of the oil wells which belong to the South from dictatorship with doing anything for the country. You are the bogeyman here.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
SOCIO ECONOMIC PROBLEM=BOKO HARAM,MEND,MASSOB etc...Nigerians are fighting over a DRY BONE. While 2% who control their economy live in luxury send their kids to SA for holidays and schooling. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atleast Obasanjo was a honest man, if he wanted to be famous he would have rebased Nigerian economy long ago just like GEJ. But noticed there was no need to HIDE CHALLENGES that are faced by Nigeria...grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The rich in Nigeria wouldn't send their kids to Zululand for education when the West is there with best schools. Go and eat your filthy pie in the squalor of Township, you Zulu!
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Poor health system despite false claims by SE Nigerians abroad. cheesy grin grin grin grin Most of these have never been vaccinated.... grin grin grin
You are looking for ways to talk about irrelevant things. I am not going to be a part of your plan. angry
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
All4naija

ATLEAST THE WORLD KNOWS BOKO HARAM IS A RESULT OF SOCIO ECONOMIC PROBLEMS. Hence SA,USA,UK,even AU didn't deploy their armies to kill poor HUNGRY SOULS of the north.

Bleep your TRIBALISM IS ADVANCE, you called your fellow citizen an Al-majiri while you're trying so hard to sound lika sane man. Double standards by MR IBU....
cheesy grin grin grin the likes of Adamskuty come from A POVERTY STRICKEN STATE Kogi. Hence hes THICK/DAFT. I can smell POVERTY from his posts from here in SA.

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Your reasoning says alot about you FLAT HEAD. I knew that you're a FLAT HEAD LONG AGO. Again by now am sure you know am not shaken by your weak posts.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are possibly dyslexic! It is clear from your posts you have a mental problem.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
TRUTH HURTS MR IBU cheesy grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry By now am sure you know am not shaken by your WEAK LABELS. Remember its part of your TRIBALIST AND RELIOGIOUS BIGOT culture to label anyone who has different views to yours.
Please revisit POVERTY AND MILITANCY MAPPING by BBC again....we know the truth unlike u, your hate for fellow Nigerians has hidden the truth from you. Hence you're behaving lika BLIND BAT. grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

all4naija:

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
All4naija

ATLEAST THE WORLD KNOWS BOKO HARAM IS A RESULT OF SOCIO ECONOMIC PROBLEMS. Hence SA,USA,UK,even AU didn't deploy their armies to kill poor HUNGRY SOULS of the north.

Bleep your TRIBALISM IS ADVANCE, you called your fellow citizen an Al-majiri while you're trying so hard to sound lika sane man. Double standards by MR IBU....
cheesy grin grin grin the likes of Adamskuty come from A POVERTY STRICKEN STATE Kogi. Hence hes THICK/DAFT. I can smell POVERTY from his posts from here in SA.
Stop mentioning my handle, you Nairaland-South African troll! Get a brain, you i d i o t!
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
All4naija

You deserve to be mentioned ZILLION TIMES FLAT HEAD. You need to be exposed of your TRIBALISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY. grin grin grin grin

all4naija:
Stop mentioning my handle, you Nairaland South African troll! Get a brain, you i d i o t!

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
ribbit:
did you just say train? shocked

Another clueless mor0n Don emerge grin

Thanks for identifying yourself as a m0r0n, m0r0n. "training" is your lying federal government official stance.
Now say thank you, m0r0n!

1 Like

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
I AGREE 100% WITH THOSE WHO SAY , DYING WAS PART OF THE CONTRACT. Thats what happens when you're mercenary....DIE LIKA DOG.

Am sure SA will hand cuff their dead bodies...when they return home.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
MaLuvly
My sista BBC was mentioning why the west isn't involved in their ish...This is what they picked up. POVERTY+MILITANCY=BOKO HARAM,MEND,MASSOB etc..their few puppets/elite aren't doing enough for the masses.

Look at the POVERTY MAP, the whole country is DARK GREEN. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

BluIvy:

Thanks for identifying yourself as a m0r0n, m0r0n. "training" is your lying federal government official stance.
Now say thank you, m0r0n!

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
all4naija:
Zulus and Xhosas who claim to be our brothers are nowhere to be found in the fight against terrorists! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

Voetsek! Hond!

2 Likes

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hy is n swart hond.....Brainless flat head dummy from a village somewhere in the SE Nigeria. He's not used to electricity hence hes mis-using the computer.

BluIvy:

Voetsek! Hond!
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by donodion(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
BluIvy:

Nigerian gods crying out for South African blood sacrifices and some dumb SAns willingly laying their life on their alters.

How do you get killed by the same people you are suppose to train? True cluelessness and chaos!

Stupidity kills.

I hope they arrest his corpse when it docks into SA. The Ovambo guy is not South African but Namibia/Angolan.

Well! That is that, SA government vindicated.

R360,000 per maand.....are you kidding me? How much does a unit commander of a troop in active duty earns per month?
This isn't about Nigerian gods bailing for South African blood.Enuff with your sentiments. These are men trained to fight,kill and prolly get killed and they signed a contract accordingly.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided this swardt klip kaffir...is so relaxed.

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
BluIvy:

Voetsek! Hond!
Jerk! You pap-drinking Bantu! Why don't you point to the assistance rendered by your people to Nigeria to fight terrorism?! Smelling loud-mouth as usual.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
The people that GEJ is hiring failed to win wars in SADC, in Angola they FAILED, in Namibia they FAILED in SA they FAILED. Note: theyr old and aging out.
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

donodion:

R360,000 per maand.....are you kidding me? How much does a unit commander of a troop in active duty earns per month?
This isn't about Nigerian gods bailing for South African blood.Enuff with your sentiments. These are men trained to fight,kill and prolly get killed and they signed a contract accordingly.

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
You drank AKAMU thru your anus today hence you're ADVERTIZING YOUR STU-PIDITY.

Your anus is full of AKAMU
. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

all4naija:
Jerk! You pap-drinking Bantu! Why don't you point to the assistance rendered by your people to Nigeria to fight terrorism?! Smelling loud-mouth as usual.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by MduZA: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
all4naija:

You aren't making any sense, you Township dweller. Zulu master! What have the same South African blacks done to assist in the fight against Boko Haram in Nigeria? Only for you to come here to blame those who have taken actions to help in your black racist mindset. Smelling BluIvy claims one of the men is from Angola which means they are not apartheid soldiers as you are trying to prove here. Take time to read and understand this is nothing about race but about getting rid of terrorism from the largest country in Africa, the true GIANT of Africa. The more you realize how important this whole incidence means for the continent the better for you to lay down your ignorant head calmly in the squalor of Township and stop writing trash here.

I respect Nelson Mandela the Madiba but bringing the state man in to support your senseless post doesn't add anything reasonable to it. It is a big shame on you and the nation you represent here. Mister Zulu!

what a fool...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree / Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday / Pregnant Cow Sentenced To Death Over Illegal Border Crossing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.