Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error (34893 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South African Policeman Flees Snake Screaming And Shouting Like A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mugabe nailed these mercenaries whose duty is make sure they represent the views of the few.
They were on their way to Equatorial Guinea... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
This PUPPET will be remembered by Africa for making history and using European mercenaries to stay in power in Nigeria.
Note: Obasanjo and other Nigerian presidents have never stooped to his level and believed in African problems for African solutions.

HES POWER DRUNK HENCE HES FALLING ASLEEP. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by tit(f): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
You drank AKAMU thru your anus today hence you're ADVERTIZING YOUR STU-PIDITY.

Your anus is full of AKAMU
. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

dirty little dog.
go and eat your vomit.
stop trolling.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
MduZA:

what a fool...
That is what it takes to know one. angry
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
I see why you're PITCH BLACK AND DUMB.... cheesy grin grin grin grin am sure its difficult to see u at night. UGLY THICK RUBBER LIPPED GO-RILLA from Enugu grin grin grin grin grin grin

tit:

....vomit.
stop trolling.

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
dustydee:

The South Africans were said to have been under a contract with the Federal Government to provide more mobility to give the Nigerian forces. “The guys deserve good and you can not blame the Nigerian contract was not attractive to them,” Netwerk 24 quoted one informed Beeld as saying, add­ing that the command group earned apparently[size=14pt] N5,882,181.22, (R360 000) per month[/size], while the more “junior” contractors earned about N2,941,090.61 (R180 000.)

http://dailytimes.com.ng/boko-haram-mercenaries-killed-in-error/

[size=14pt]No wonder our army ranks and file are not ready to die for Nigeria![/size]
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Angola,SA,Namibia,Zimbabwe defeated these old fools, with the help of the Cubans,Indians,Algerians,Chinese and Russians. As far as I know old SADF was armed by USA,UK,Israel they backed off and they were exposed and weak. grin grin grin grin

Mosesm:

[size=14pt]No wonder our army ranks and file are not ready to die for Nigeria![/size]

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by donodion(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
The people that GEJ is hiring failed to win wars in SADC, in Angola they FAILED, in Namibia they FAILED in SA they FAILED. Note: theyr old and aging out.
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

would you like to take on these old living killing machine afrikaneers in a real life combat dude? I don't know think so.
I've been privilege to meet and work with some while I was in freestate and I can tell these people are highly experienced in military warfare land and air combat.

They can't do much in other work related. locations but combat and they get good pay for it.Imagine R360,000 per Month?? tax fraki g free!!! ( excepg of cos fica and sars take their share from the mo thly remittance)
That's the salary,excluding living allowances I.e booze,ciggs,house fully paid for and furnished with cook,cleaners,driver,brand new bakkie with security gizmos. Even rhino poaching is not as risky and paying like this.

Its a pity but he died in the line of duty.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
SECURITY GUARD OF WHITE SUPREMACY... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin History repeating itself, from ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE ERA to 2015 oil economy controlled by whites from NY,LONDON.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy his duty is to look after western interests in Nigeria, while they make sure hes safe.

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by ribbit: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
BluIvy:

Thanks for identifying yourself as a m0r0n, m0r0n. "training" is your lying federal government official stance.
Now say thank you, m0r0n!
hehehehehe you are one deluded m0ron.. grin
It's bad enough to be a mor0n but to be deluded at the same time? Bad business grin
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Inferior complex at play....thats what ya'll are fed in Nigeria. White man is better pls read about how they were killed in Angola,Namibia and Mozambique...as I said they're nothing when their western brothers take a back seat. grin grin grin Again pls read about the ANGLO-BOER WAR, where British killed and starved Afrikaners (mixture of Dutch/German/French/Scots and to a lesser extent Portugese and Spanish).

During apartheid British still controlled the economy and banks, big firms, while Boers were relegated into farming. grin grin grin grin even today in SA English chaps still look down on poorer Afrikaners.

donodion:

would you like to take on these old living killing machine afrikaneers in a real life combat dude? I don't know think so.
I've been privilege to meet and work with some while I was in freestate and I can tell these people are highly experienced in military warfare land and air combat.

They can't do much in other work related. locations but combat and they get good pay for it.Imagine R360,000 per Month?? tax fraki g free!!! ( excepg of cos fica and sars take their share from the mo thly remittance)
That's the salary,excluding living allowances I.e booze,ciggs,house fully paid for and furnished with cook,cleaners,driver,brand new bakkie with security gizmos. Even rhino poaching is not as risky and paying like this.

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
R360 000 is nothing by SA standards there are many people who earn that money in our municipalities. Am talking about municipal managers....not even our CEOs thats FOKOL. Even in our PSL SOCCER LEAGUE our players earn higher than that. Our player transfers are on par with Europe...range from $1million to $2 million for top players....

In soccer SOUTH AFRICA'S PSL CASTLE PREMIERSHIP is the richest soccer league in AFRICA is played in world class stadia and attracts players from all over Africa and Europe, including US. PSL salaries are comparable with MLS and Championship,UK and League One in France and Belgian League better than monst east European leagues.

SA PSL SALARIES
TOP PLAYERS EARN
1. R300 000-R600 000 PER MONTH ($30 000-$60 000)
EXPERIENCED PLAYERS
2. R150 000-R250 000 PER MONTH.
AVERAGE PLAYER
3. R70 000-100 000 PER MONTH
YOUNGSTARS/NEW COMERS
4. R40 000-R50 000 PER MONTH our 18 yr olds play with cash.

Note: African players like Obi Mikel, Benjani (former Bolton & Man City), Enoh Eyong (Fulham and former Ajax),Shabani Nonda(former Monaco) and many players have played here before making it to Europe.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dondion
Their Afrikaners top right wing boss was killed in SA by just teenagers...the youngest was 14 years old. He was a proper NAZIST....and descendant of French huguenots...

As I stand am not scared of any boer...the bigger the harder they fall.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they can tell u alot about ZULUS AND BRAVERY. SANDF SPECIAL FORCES has alot of them... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin am sure there were ZULUS in those SA mercenaries they were gonna cut Shekau's balls and shove them down his throat.FACT.

1 Like

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your INFERIOR WEAPONRY has been EXPOSED...Hence I keep saying SANDF can wipe the whole west africa in one day. FLATTEN ALL YA YALL. cheesy grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Like China SANDF look handsome and smaller in stature but their WEAPONRY IS SUPERIOR..Thats how modern warfares are won GADGETS... We have alot of Ivor's, Sergei/Russians and Dave and Johns/English in our army than coward Koos/boer.

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
MIGHTY SANDF MAKE THEIR OWN WEAPONS AND SELL THEM TO THE WORLD, CHINA,INDIA,IRAN,NORTH KOREA,BRAZIL KNOW US...
Nigeria should have used right channels and swallowed their pride instead of using wrong channels to buy weapons from us.

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Our robots you shoot and miss they keep coming and their bullets turn corners tracing the target....Thats TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA. MODERN DAY WARFARE TECHNOLOGY...Not empty talk. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
US ARMY visiting SANDF ARMY to strengthen ties and modern day warfare tactics and training... grin grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
SANDF TRAINED BY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS (West and East)....even Israel is our ally they help us with training as we have one of the highest Jewish population in the world. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin note: we have Chinese South Africans as well, most came in the 18th century as slaves and are part of the rainbow nation. They contribution in SA TUNNELS IS SEEN ALL OVER S.A. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chinese South Africans are there and not making noise.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Some are part of our DIVERSITY/RAINBOW NATION where RACIAL/CULTURAL mixing is promoted.... cheesy grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
I don't feel sorry fr the mercenaries..thats what happens when yo're GREEDY. DEATH WAS PART OF THE CONTRACT, we didn't know that the Nigerian army was going to kill u though. WOW THATS HOW bleeped UP THE N.A IS KILLING PPL THAT U HIRED TO HELP U. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THIS IS A JOKE OF THE YEAR..2015. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
SA Airforce new recruits... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin RAINBOW WARRIORS..

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
donodion:

R360,000 per maand.....are you kidding me? How much does a unit commander of a troop in active duty earns per month?
This isn't about Nigerian gods bailing for South African blood.Enuff with your sentiments. These are men trained to fight,kill and prolly get killed and they signed a contract accordingly.

Well others paid to go die in some church in Nigeria. These get killed by their own paddies.We are talking about guys who have been to wars in Angola, Afghanistan & Iraq being killed in error! Lol cheesy Nigerian gods must be
crazy! They were paid more in Iraq, they are used to bigger amounts than that I am sure they expected they could die but were oblivious to being killed by their apprentices.

And you say these are sentiments? Well lets watch and see! Hhighlights gross cluelessness and chaos in the whole operation.

Stupidity kills!

1 Like

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
SAAF HIGH STANDARDS... cheesy grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
mys sister before I live the office...THEIR ARMY IS SHOWING EVERYONE THAT THEY'RE NOTHING/BUNCH OF LOSERS...JUST IMAGINE THAT KIND OF ERROR

BluIvy:

Well others paid to go die in some church in Nigeria. These get killed by their own paddies.We are talking about guys who have been to wars in Angola, Afghanistan & Iraq being killed in error! Lol cheesy Nigerian gods must be
crazy! They were paid more in Iraq, they are used to bigger amounts than that I am sure they expected they could die but were oblivious to being killed by their apprentices.

And you say these are sentiments? Well lets watch and see! Hhighlights gross cluelessness and chaos in the whole operation.

Stupidity kills!

1 Like

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by dieantwordRSA: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
SANDF TILL JESUS COME BACK...Wow Nigerian army and FLOPS!!!!! grin grin grin

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
tit:

dirty little dog.
go and eat your vomit.
stop trolling.

I'm sure that could be very frustrating. He is taking over your job of being the chief troll in Nairaland!
Soorrrrrrrrr!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
donodion:

Would you stop making phoolish comments! These m0r0ns developed their skills throughfacing South African youth with only stones and petrol bombs. And 99.99% of that youth is still around to tell the tales.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by billyG(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Dondion
Their Afrikaners top right wing boss was killed in SA by just teenagers...the youngest was 14 years old. He was a proper NAZIST....and descendant of French huguenots...

As I stand am not scared of any boer...the bigger the harder they fall.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they can tell u alot about ZULUS AND BRAVERY. SANDF SPECIAL FORCES has alot of them... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin am sure there were ZULUS in those SA mercenaries they were gonna cut Shekau's balls and shove them down his throat.FACT.
Who d hell ar those zulu dudes invading our naialand?i cnt make sense what dey sayin.
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by DonaldGenes(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
espn:
and what does apc have to do with dis post? Why not Just make comment that goes with post..lets learn please. Don't derail d thread. Mercenaries Killed in ERROR smh.
Seun I advice we start scanning our birth certificate.. mental health check certificate before accepting registration.

Burst into laugh
Re: 2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error by donodion(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
R360 000 is nothing by SA standards there are many people who earn that money in our municipalities. Am talking about municipal managers....not even our CEOs thats FOKOL. Even in our PSL SOCCER LEAGUE our players earn higher than that. Our player transfers are on par with Europe...range from $1million to $2 million for top players....

In soccer SOUTH AFRICA'S PSL CASTLE PREMIERSHIP is the richest soccer league in AFRICA is played in world class stadia and attracts players from all over Africa and Europe, including US. PSL salaries are comparable with MLS and Championship,UK and League One in France and Belgian League better than monst east European leagues.

SA PSL SALARIES
TOP PLAYERS EARN
EXPERIENCED PLAYERS
AVERAGE PLAYER
YOUNGSTARS/NEW COMERS

Note: African players like Obi Mikel, Benjani (former Bolton & Man City), Enoh Eyong (Fulham and former Ajax),Shabani Nonda(former Monaco) and many players have played here before making it to Europe.

R360 000 is nothing by SA standards there are many people who earn that money in our municipalities. Am talking about municipal managers
Chei Chei Chei!!!!grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,adding curry,thyme and pepper to rub it in. I know you are clever not to have added per month or per annum to the R360,000..How much does even the MEC of a province in SA earn per month?, How ,much is an average premier earning per annum?- R1.5 million/ R125,000 per month. How much does a ward councillor earns per month gross? approx R40,000 per month,Even president Zuma (Da King) how much is his salary per month gross? (Jacob Zuma (South Africa) – R2.75 million/ R229,167.00 per month http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2015/03/13/president-jacob-zuma-is-the-fourth-highest-paid-president-in-the-world.) Serving cabinet minister earns average how much ? Approx R2 million per annum/R167,000 per month,Compare that to what these mercenaries earns while on mission? how is that nothing by SA standard?

The highest ranking military officer in SA is The General. How much is their gross annual salary ? approx R1.5 million per annum/R115,385 per month http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10991:fact-file-sandf-payscales-wef-july-2010-&catid=79:fact-files&Itemid=159... compare that to R360,000 per month tax free.That is nothing by SA standard?? Yea right (rolling eyes)

In soccer SOUTH AFRICA'S PSL CASTLE PREMIERSHIP is the richest soccer league in AFRICA

Il confirm that over the weekend.

SA PSL SALARIES
TOP PLAYERS EARN
EXPERIENCED PLAYERS
AVERAGE PLAYER
YOUNGSTARS/NEW COMERS
wheres your source? PSL players does not even make up one over hundred of SA workforce Hawu !!!. shocked shocked shocked

As I stand am not scared of any boer...the bigger the harder they fall. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they can tell u alot about ZULUS AND BRAVERY. SANDF SPECIAL FORCES has alot of them... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin am sure there were ZULUS in those SA mercenaries they were gonna cut Shekau's balls and shove them down his throat.FACT.

Your INFERIOR WEAPONRY has been EXPOSED...Hence I keep saying SANDF can wipe the whole west africa in one day. FLATTEN ALL YA YALL. cheesy grin grin grin

There we go again sounding off like the Nigerian counterparts..Despite all the array of might and chest thumping, Lesotho army taught some of your military men HARRRRRD Lesson. That lesson still sends cold chill down the spine of SADF...read dude..read..

From bully boys to wimps: the decline of SA's military

A comprehensive review of SA's military capabilities paints a grim picture of the country's defence capabilities. Let's hope Lesotho doesn't invade.

It is a good thing that Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe do not seem to have any territorial ambitions, because if they chose to annex a few South African provinces, the defence force would be hard-pressed to stop them, especially if Lesotho decided to get into the action. grin grin grin grin grin grin

A large and long overdue review of South Africa’s defence capabilities and needs, now in the phase of public consultation, paints a grim picture.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mg.co.za/article/2012-05-04-lack-of-funds-leaves-sa-vulnerable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree / President Macron Opens Morocco's N836b High-speed Rail Line, Africa's First Ever / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.